Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 29, 2024 9:57 am
Marley Brinx - Gape for Daddy

Cast: Marley Brinx
Production date: 01.11.2019
Duration: 00:17:55
Description: When Marley straps on her big, black cock she becomes the fierce and merciless Daddy Brinx. Her slut needs to be filled and fucked just like all men in her life and she has the cock to get the job done right. She isn't going to be a happy Master until her slut is gaping from being thoroughly hollowed out.
Size: 1.29 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marley_Brinx_Gape_for_Daddy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2024 1:00 pm
Marley Brinx - Gimps Make Better Lovers

Production date: 09.12.2019
Duration: 00:12:23
Description: Gimps are the perfect sex toy as the only thoughts they are allowed to have are the ones their Owner's give them. Gimps are given no freedom and always remain completely helpless and at the mercy of their Owner's desires. Mistress Marley's gimp is trapped in its rubber sleepsack prison leaving his mouth to be the only part of his body that is useful. His cock remains under a thick layer of rubber to be teased and toyed with while Mistress Marley rides his face for her pleasure. She loves owning such a docile creature who always knows his place and has no choice but to worship her tight, young holes.
Size: 893.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marley_Brinx_Gimps_Make_Better_Lovers.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2024 4:03 pm
Marley Brinx - Pussy Boy

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:11:45
Description: Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.
Size: 992.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marley_Brinx_Pussy_Boy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2024 7:03 pm
Marley Brinx - Rewarded Prostate Pleasures

Production date: 25.01.2019
Duration: 00:11:49
Description: Extra good sluts deserve extra special rewards when you belong to Mistress Marley Brinx. She grabs her slut's favorite anal toys to slide deep in his ass for being on his best behavior while her girlfriends had visited. Mistress Marley expertly milks his prostate while stroking his rock hard cock until he is rewarded with one big anal orgasm before being locked into chastity for a month.
Size: 1006.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Marley_Brinx_Rewarded_Prostate_Pleasures.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 29, 2024 10:02 pm
Masha Banks

Cast: Masha Banks
Production date: 15.05.2020
Duration: 00:15:23
Description: Lingerie-clad blonde beauty, Masha, orders her cuck to strip naked. She then spits in his open mouth, just to reassert her dominance. Masha's bull shows up and fucks her pretty face before guiding his cock in her willing pussy. The cuck licks his goddess' love hole at every possible turn, prompting her to give him a reward - he can lick the bull's cum!
Size: 1.1 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Masha_Banks.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 1:02 am
Mia Malkova - Backdoor punishment

Cast: Mia Malkova
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:14:43
Description: This slave has failed to have dinner ready on time for Princess Mia... when she is upset she takes out her frustration on his asshole. Backdoor anal training all night long. She brings out her thick, stiff silver dildo. She subjects his butt to anal punishment. He will lean to be the perfect wife slave for his Princess.
Size: 1.22 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mia_Malkova_Backdoor_punishment.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 4:03 am
Mia Malkova-Cum for your new girlfriend

Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:12:22
Description: Mistress Mia's slave has been begging her to cum, so he is very happy when Mia tells him that she is going to allow him to release. She even has a surprise for him, because he is going to get to cum to the pussy of his new girlfriend! The slave thanks his Mistress and is so happy; that is, until she reveals the full surprise - his new girlfriend is a milking machine! Mia lubes up her slave's cock and puts the mechanical pussy on it, laughing as it moves up and down his hard cock shaft. Mia tells him that his new girlfriend is named "Mandy" and that he had better keep thanking "Mandy" if he wants to cum. Mia shows her slave the power of "Mandy" as she takes it away, laughing as his pathetic cock desperately fucks the empty air. The horny slave is soon begging for "Mandy" to return. Mia enjoys her game of tease and denial, taking her slave right to the edge, then removing the milking machine yet again. Mia finally does allow the slave to cum, but quickly makes sure that he has to eat his cum load, ruining the pleasure of his orgasm.
Size: 763.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mia_MalkovaCum_for_your_new_girlfriend.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 7:03 am
Mike Panic & Alex Coal - Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Production date: 2017-01-11
Duration: 00:26:13
Description: Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.
Size: 1.88 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mike_Panic_Alex_Coal_Alexs_Sensual_Strapon_Surprise.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 10:04 am
Mimosa - I Dream of Mimosa

Cast: Mimosa, Corbin Dallas
Production date: 09.04.2019
Duration: 00:45:13
Description: Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin's eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can't get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin's ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa's juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa's robe. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all...
Size: 1.62 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mimosa_I_Dream_of_Mimosa.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 1:05 pm
Mira Cuckold - The genetic garbage m tall midget loser - eat my bunghole loser

Cast: Mira Cuckold
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:09:56
Size: 712.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mira_Cuckold_THE_GENETIC_GARBAGE_M_TALL_MIDGET_LOSER_EAT_MY_BUNGHOLE_LOSER.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 4:05 pm
Mistress Alina Lopez - Chastity boy-toy & Drained gimp ball xclusive

Duration: 00:22:47
Size: 1.89 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download: Mistress_Alina_Lopez_CHASTITY_BOYTOY_DRAINED_GIMP_BALL_xclusive_1.mp4
Mistress_Alina_Lopez_CHASTITY_BOYTOY_DRAINED_GIMP_BALL_xclusive_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 7:07 pm
Mistress Amanda. Vicious Ballbusting

Cast: Mistress Amanda
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:10:02
Description: Mistress Amanda tied up her slave by his wrist and now she is examining his ugly body, looking for a nice aim to start her with. After a few seconds she decides he is going get some nasty kicks in the balls, making him soft and red, creeping back slowly to his abdomen. She uses her feet and her knees to help her.
Size: 593.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Amanda._Vicious_Ballbusting.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 30, 2024 10:07 pm
Mistress Blunt, Robin O'Hara, Riley Ocean - Mommy's Gift Part Three

Cast: Mistress Blunt, Robin O'Hara, Riley Ocean
Production date: 19.03.2021
Duration: 00:39:44
Description: After being put through the ringer, Mistress Blunt decides that Riley is ready to double dominate Robin with her. In this heavy leather scene, Mommy Blunt invites Riley into her basement. this time as Daddy. Mommy and Daddy tease Robin through the cage and make Robin beg to be taken out to play. First, Blunt and Riley inspect and tease Robin, making them beg to worship their leathers and boots. After a thorough inspection, they make Robin count the strokes from their crops. Blunt and Riley make Robin suck, gag, and choke on their cocks, covering Robin's face in drool and spit. Blunt and Riley double-team Robin, filling their pussy and mouth with strap-ons. Once they are done using Robin, they put them back in their cage and go back upstairs.
Size: 2.82 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Blunt_Robin_OHara_Riley_Ocean_Mommys_Gift_Part_Three.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 1:08 am
Mistress Gaia - Gang Bangers Inc

Cast
Today I'm joined with some of my beautiful mistress friends, and we are all going to have some mischievous and sadistic fun. We have two slave bitches on the bondage bench, one on top of the other. We wanted to have the slut on top fuck the one below. However, he refused and as a result they will both be punished with a severe ass fucking along with some caning and anything else we think of. We are all wearing our strapons, so there will be no escape for our sluts as we begin to pleasure ourselves. We start with the one on the bottom, as he gets fucked up the ass while the one above chokes, as he takes my strapon in the back of his throat. Then it's all change as we alternate between mistresses to give our sluts the ass fucking of their lives. After a while of being ass fucked, choked, slapped and verbally abused, our sluts beg for mercy. We decide to allow only one of them to leave, and order the other one to remain on the bench. We start again, and bring out a large black cock that we are going to use to really open up his sorry ass. I lube him up, and one of my friends shoves the cock into his ass. As he squeals, she shows no mercy and laughs as she shoves the large cock deep into his ass. What a blast. We are all having a ball. With our sluts ass now well and truly raw, we decide to get him to clean the cock. We order him to open his mouth and shove his ass opener to the back of his throat. Our slut chokes as he licks his ass juices from the huge cock. Finally we allow him to leave, its been a great day's ass fucking, and slut training with all my friends. Perhaps from now on we'll be known as gang bangers Inc.
Duration: 00:12:42
Size: 466 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Gang_Bangers_Inc.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 4:10 am
Mistress Gaia - Ping Pong

Cast
My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slut to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of PING PONG!!
Duration: 00:06:47
Size: 324.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Ping_Pong.mp4