Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 01, 2024 7:11 am
Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stilettos Of Pain

Cast
I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:09:17
Size: 399.6 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Sadistic_Stilettos_Of_Pain.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 10:11 am
Mistress Gaia - Vecchia scuola umiliazione

Cast
RICHIESTA CUSTOM - Una ragazza va a trovare un vecchio compagno di scuola per chiedergli un lavoro Parlando gli dice che disperata, che il marito l'ha lasciata, e che ha urgente bisogno di aiuto. La ragazza vuole sfruttare la situazione e cerca di fargli ricordare i vecchi tempi, il ragazzo, lo capisce e gli dice, troppo tardi, a scuola mi trattavi male , mi umiliavi etc.. La ragazza gli dice che lui era quello sfigato ma la desiderava e gli dice ti ricordi come mi guardavi sempre I piedi e le gambe? E comincia un dangling, il ragazzo guarda affascinato. La ragazza ride di lui, e comincia a umiliarlo, il ragazzo si inginocchia per baciargli I piedi, ma la ragazza ridendo glielo sottrae e gli dice che deve implorarla, che deve desiderare I suoi piedi come non mai. Il ragazzo la implora e lei ridendo e dicendo stato fin troppo facile gli porge un piede da baciare. Gli dice che adesso se vuole I suoi piedi dovr diventare suo schiavo. E che dovri mantenerla nel lusso, l ragazzo gli dice che sua moglie non lo lascia mai libero e che molto gelosa. La ragazza si arrabbia, lo schiaffeggia e gli dice che a lei non gliene frega niente, anzi che lui dovr immediatamente lasciare la moglie e dedicarsi completamente a lei
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:09:42
Size: 263.4 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Vecchia_scuola_umiliazione.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 1:12 pm
Mistress Gaia Ass Fuck Rodeo

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:08:36
Description: I'm going to enjoy a equestrian event, and I have three ponyboys to choose from. The one I picked is just ripe for fucking, the other one will be used as my step up. The third one will remain in his cage. However, he is anxious and neighs quite a bit to try to attract my attention. Not today.. I have made up my mind and have placed my little pony over the bench. I call my step up to crawl over, and make sure he remains in place throughout. My pony is wearing a bit and bridle with reigns attached, and I'll put them to good use to keep him in line. I'm wearing a large strapon for the event, and as I step up and take hold of my pony, he lets out a huge neigh of appreciation. What a blast as I line up his ass ready to receive hit huge treat. I quickly ram it home and begin to give him a good fucking. Pulling tightly on his reigns, and placing the bit into his mouth. He squeals as I penetrate more and more. However, it makes no difference as I make him suffer while I enjoy my ass fuck rodeo...
Size: 334.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Ass_Fuck_Rodeo.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 4:14 pm
Mistress Gaia Gagging to be ass fucked

Today, the behavior of this stupid slave, has been unforgivable. He was lazy in obeying my orders, complained about everything, even talked back to my Mistress friends, that I had invited in my dungeon. We decided to punish him with a hard whipping on his ass (you can still see the marks) but, even that, was not enough to change his attitude. Now, we will try another approach: we are going to destroy his ass. We all are wearing strapons: I wear a big white cock, the other Mistresses respectively a large black one and..... a black monster, 15 inch long and 3.5 inches in diameter!!! My mistress friend says that, up to now, nobody has been able to take it but, today, she is so angry with this stupid slut that swears that will force it inside him at all costs!! I position the stupid bitch on all fours while my friends make the other slaves suck their cocks. As soon as I penetrate the slut's ass-hole, I start pumping him with all my energy. His moaning soon turns into cries of pain, while he desperately tries to escape his fate. But I have no pity, I keep him down and I push the dildo even deeper inside him. Finally he is resistance is broken and promises to be a good slave. But this is not going to spare him the black monster cock. The slut is position again on all four, ...... will he be able to take it?
Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a tutta forza. Ben presto i suoi lamenti si trasformano in grida di dolore mentre cerca, invano, di sottrarsi al suo atroce destino. Ma io non ho pieta', lo tengo giu' e spingo il dildo, con violenza, ancora piu' a fondo. Alla fine la sua resistenza viene spezzata e promette di comportarsi da bravo schiavo. Ma cio' non bastera' a salvarlo dal mostruoso cazzo nero!!! La troia viene di nuovo messa a 4 zampe ..... sara' capace di prenderlo dentro?
Duration: 00:14:24
Size: 706.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: MISTRESS_GAIA_GAGGING_TO_BE_ASS_FUCKED.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 7:19 pm
Mistress Gaia Kicking Your Sperm Out

Duration: 00:10:03
Size: 560.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Kicking_Your_Sperm_Out.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 01, 2024 10:20 pm
Mistress Gaia Raw Ass Fuck

Duration: 00:14:28
Description: Custom Request - Please mistress can you wear sexy lingerie, like in the video "fuck my personal bitch" or similar underwear in order to enhance your beautiful ass. Apart from a collar, your slave will be completely naked. The video starts with you wearing the strapon, and approaching your slave already on her knees, and bound with a collar and chain. You remove the collar, and throw your slave on the bed. You tell tell her she is now your strapon slut, and you are going to make her suffer. To begin with you break her in gently, then getting more severe. Changing positions, you give her a serious and RAW ass fucking...
Size: 766.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gaia_Raw_Ass_Fuck.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 1:22 am
Mistress Gaia worship & CUM

Duration: 00:09:45
Size: 405.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: MISTRESS_GAIA_WORSHIP_CUM.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 4:23 am
Mistress Gianna

Cast: Mistress Gianna (aka Ariel Temple)
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:24:25
Size: 699.5 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Gianna.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 7:25 am
Mistress Helix. Total Sensory Deprivation

Cast: Mistress Helix
Duration: 00:20:00
Description: This scene helped me turn a corner. There's the boy, deaf, dumb, blind, like for real, not a game. And here I am, clearly rocking his world. I wouldn't say I felt all-powerful, but I would say I felt as powerful as I wanted to be. There was a real transference here, that didn't quite go away. Does that make sense? And yes, there's a nice, helpless cumshot at the end.
Size: 636.8 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Helix._Total_Sensory_Deprivation.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 10:25 am
Mistress Iside Foot Gagging Shock

Cast: Mistress Iside
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:07:31
Size: 350.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Iside_Foot_Gagging_Shock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 1:27 pm
Mistress Kennya Get Wet For My Dick

Cast: Mistress Kennya
Duration: 00:12:07
Size: 220.4 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Kennya_Get_Wet_For_My_Dick.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 4:26 pm
Mistress Kiana - Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Cast: Mistress Kiana
Production date: 13.12.2019
Duration: 00:14:35
Description: You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.
Size: 1.48 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Kiana_Caught_Sniffing_Mistress_Kianas_Panties.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 7:24 pm
Mistress Lola Ruin & Domina Alexandra Snow Relentless Ruined Edging

Duration: 00:32:10
Size: 709.9 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.743 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download: Mistress_Lola_Ruin_Domina_Alexandra_Snow_Relentless_Ruined_Edging_1.mp4
Mistress_Lola_Ruin_Domina_Alexandra_Snow_Relentless_Ruined_Edging_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 02, 2024 10:25 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx. A Slice Of Heaven

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Duration: 00:18:03
Description: I am a student of fetish, of kink, in fact I've been tracking the San Francisco kink sites since well before it was appropriate for me to do so. I made a Fet life profile the day I turned eighteen. To film my first real session and bring some of the feelings I have always imagined to life for all to see is amazing.I don't think I will let you go. I think I will give you a slice of heaven, and leave you wanting more.
Size: 438.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Mandy_Marx._A_Slice_Of_Heaven.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 03, 2024 1:26 am
Mistress Mandy Marx. Boutique Babysitter Experience

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Duration: 00:12:31
Description: Weaving fantasy and reality, if a role play was yours to begin with, it is, in a deeper sense than you think, not yours anymore. You are lost, swept away by edging and insanity. I AM your babysitter. I KNOW what you want. You ARE in trouble. And if you don't do EXACTLY what I say, I will tell your parents everything. This is a blast.
Size: 304.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Mistress_Mandy_Marx._Boutique_Babysitter_Experience.mp4