Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2023 4:15 pm
Title: THE MASTER,TROUBLE MAKER - ANY WAY YOU WANT IT -50 SWATS- 50 LICKS - HEAVY LEATHER FOR TROUBLEMAKER
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Beautiful long blonde hair cascades down her back as she obediently bends over the edge of the bed and Daisy to Jean cut off shorts. Her full thighs exposed along with a bit of cheek for the heavy leather discipline to come. They have a leather paddle alter nicks cheek to cheek, splattering down with commanding authority. Her cheeks jiggle under the thin denim, adorable whimpers as she takes her swats. After 35 solid swats her shorts are pulled down Revealing a bright red bottom. She jiggles and suffers through the final 10 swats mercifully allowed to pull her shorts back up. 50 licks of the heavy razor strap punish her Jean clad bottom. A doubled heavy leather strap has her howling as she counts. BUBBLE BUTT, BLONDE, JEANS FETISH, PADDLING, RAZOR STROP, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Format: MP4
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 285 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Mar 03, 2023 8:16 pm
Title: THE MASTER,TROUBLE MAKER - Saturday Night Bare Blistering - Heavy Strapping 3
screenshot

screenshot

Description: From a birds eye vantage point, his powerful arm raises, driving the heavy strap into her tender bottom. She obediently counts out twenty powerful punishing strokes of the Prison Strop through her cries. Suffering through a paddling and strapping to the harsh conclusion, she will be rewarded for submitting to her discipline. TROUBLEMAKER, BUBBLE BUTT, BLONDE, PADDLING, BARE BOTTOM STRAPPING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, DADDYS GIRL, REAL SPANKING

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 403 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 04, 2023 12:18 am
Title: Jessica: Spanked For Being Late
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot

Description: Mr. King returns to Jess' bedroom, with a more severe paddle. He orders Jess to bend
over the end of the bed and uses the boudoir leather paddle over her panties. Then it
is back to time out for troublesome young Jessica.

Duration: 3 Min
Size: 50 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
1344_1_700.mp4
1344_2_700.mp4
Added: Mar 06, 2023 11:55 pm
Title: Terah: Faces (part 1 Of 2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Terah is spanked on all fours with her breasts bared in the living room.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 100 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Mar 07, 2023 2:56 am
Title: Terah: Faces (part 2 Of 2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mr. M then has Terah lay down so he can strap her. He switches sides to even out her bottom properly.

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 82 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 07, 2023 5:56 am
Title: Vanta's Arrival To The Institute (part 2 Of 2)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The Dean decides that another strapping is also in order. He chooses a strap, that is a bit heavier, to deliver the point to Vanta.

Size: 74 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 07, 2023 8:58 am
Title: Panty Wedgie Punishment- Reyna's Sore Bottom Bedtime 2
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Reyna's pajama bottoms are pulled down, really revealing her brightly polished bottom and a pair of equally bright full bottom panties. The king cuts into her exposed cheeks, gasping and trembling. The strap collides with her swollen cheeks, flattening, flushing white hot. Pulling her panties up into a tight wedgie, her cheeks fully exposed to painful licks. picking up the hairbrush paddle from her bedside, hard and fast blistering punishment falls. REYNA ST CLAIR, WEDGIE, CANING, PADDLING, STRAPPING, PAJAMA SPANKING, CANING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 331 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am
Title: Bright Red Bouncing Bottom- Rachel Adams Thong Panty Otk - Hot Bottom Summer 3
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Let's get those shorts down naughty girl, lifting up off his lap, shorts unbuttoned and pulled down. Rachel poor bottom exposed for stepdad is stern hand, her tan lines on display. She knows she deserves a spanking, starting to cry as she as the swats fall. His big hand scorches the pale skin next to her sunburn, stinging as they begin to match. Her pale white cheeks flush red, bouncing painfully under his hand. RACHEL ADAMS, THONG PANTIES, TOPLESS, CRYING, JEANS FETISH, OTK SPANKING, BUBBLE BUTT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 632 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 07, 2023 3:00 pm
Title: Swipe Right Slut - 2nd Date Spanking
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "I've been thinking about the time we met for quite a while now" Stevie confesses as she sit across from an epic spanking hookup she found on a dating app. Fate has matched them up again and she couldn't wait to swipe right knowing she will end up right across his lap. Pulling up her red dress to reveal a cotton thong, he set to work making her bottom match. Dark crimson red covers her bottom as his big hand puts her in the perfect headspace. Stevie Rose, OTK SPANKING, EROTIC, BUBBLE BUTT, BLONDE, DOMSTIC DISCIPLINE

Size: 429 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 07, 2023 6:01 pm
Title: Two Punished Cheerleaders, Part 11, M/ff
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Naughty cheerleaders Kajira Bound and Amy Fox have been spanked and paddled all day, and their bottoms are very, very sore.

It is now time for Amy to bend over, bare-bottomed, for hard swats with the wooden school paddle as a very tender Kajira rubs her burning behind in time out.

Afterwards, both naughty girls have to stand in humiliating time out side-by-side, their red, blistered butts on open display, in the Principal's Office.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 1000 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 11, 2023 9:18 am
Title: Interracial Spank Show
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Watch my sexy new man give my ass a beating. Some talking, lots of teasing and spanking!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 220 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 11, 2023 12:18 pm
Title: Spanks tease. Come play
screenshot

Description: Some innocent naughty fun

Duration: 2 Min
Size: 12 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 11, 2023 3:20 pm
Title: Babygirl Maintenance Spankings FREEBIE
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I've been having a hard time with controlling my attitude and listening to Daddy lately, so Daddy decided to come over for a little maintenance checkup! First Daddy starts with checking on his grooming standards, that my princess parts are to be bare at all times; Daddy has me lay on my back and spred my legs so he can get a closer look at my princess parts and then on my tummy spreading my little ass, all apart of Daddy's gooming inspection. But not all without touching my princess parts a little bit hehe. Daddy even tells me that if I take my spankings like a good girl next, I'll get to have more attention to my princess parts afterwards. So Daddy has me put my pull-up back on my little bottom and pulls me over his knee for hand spankings first. My pull-up spankings don't last very long thought before Daddy pulls my pull-up high giving me a wedgie so he can have better access to my bare cheeks! I start to fuss too much though so Daddy eventually just pulls down my pull-up all the way to my ankles and makes me straddle his leg, spreading my princess parts. Now there should be no way to hide my bottom from Daddy's hard hands but I try anyways with my hand hehe before Daddy grabs my wrist to hold me in an arm lock for being handsy. Wah. Finally after a long very hard hand spanking, Daddy pulls my pull-up back up and sends me off to the corner for a bit and then back to my bed to lay on my belly for Daddy to use his old high school belt on my poor bottom. Daddy gives me 41 lashings on my bare bottom, until he decides my squirming is too much and takes out the bath brush for 3 swats. And when I can finally hold still enough for the bath brush, he take his belt back out for 45 more lashings, till once again I make the mistake of squirming around too much again! Now Daddy keeps the bath brush out for a long super hard spanking. Thankfully though, Daddy is a good Daddy and gives my very sore and now bruised booty some aftercare rubbing.before the last bit of my maintenance spankings, a hard paddling. So lastly, Daddy has me bend over the side of bed, with my pull-up on for 27 hard swats with my wooden paddle. With gentle rubs in between of course! .But I WAS a good girl cuz I did take all of my spankings for Daddy! And just like Daddy said in the beginning, I would be rewarded with more princess parts play. So Daddy has me lift up by bottom for a second while he slips my hitachi under my belly and takes of my pull-up spreading my little pussy for better access hehe. And of course, Daddy can't help but test me once more with some more hard hand spanking while my little pussy gets wet and tingly from my hitachi hehe. Daddy doesn't want me to make a mess though so soon after some last hand spankings, he pulls my pull-up back up, has me lay on my back to rub and vibrate my princess parts some more hehe!

Duration: 2 Min
Size: 25 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 11, 2023 6:20 pm
Title: Spankies
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I was owed so many spanks

Size: 72 Mb
Resolution: 1056x1920

Download:
Added: Mar 11, 2023 9:21 pm
Title: The spanking ritual baring my big ass
screenshot

screenshot

Description: For you who love the spanking ritual: the pants being pulled down, the ass being bared for the punishment, the submissive position assumed, bare round globes elevated and the waiting for the cane. I made this vid free cuz I havent found many exploring this arousing sensuality of the spanking ritual. I assume different spanking positions, and yes, of course I administer some cane to my eager, displayed globes, too. Oh, and you know that I believe displaying my pussy is part of the spanking ritual, right? Oh, and if you like the vid, feel free to drop a hot review, - since I made it FREE just for you to enjoy! :)

Size: 223 Mb

Download: