Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 27, 2023 5:04 pm
Title: The Hunted
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Scarlett and her friend Jenny are back-packing through the wilds of West Wales when they get a little lost.
Jenny is sure that the way continues down the road; Scarlett insists that the map shows the cabin they are
heading for is up the trail and up the hill. They've been arguing for hours and this is the last straw - Scarlett
goes one way, her friend the other.
The map seems to confirm what Scarlett thought - the trail does lead to a cabin. But it is not the holiday cabin
she thinks she is heading for. She fails to notice the no trespassing signs... and now she is in the lands of
the Hunters. She continues her climb... there's a snap. A twig? Is someone or something staring at her through
the forest? What was that? The Hunters are closing in... they are going to take her, break her, make her their
plaything, torture her, torment her, cane the soles of her feet, whip her and make her scream just for their pleasure.
They're going to fuck her and grope her and then, when a week of hell is up, they are going to crown her the
Harvest Queen and set her free! If she manages to escape the hunters she will go free, but if they catch her they
are going to drag her back to hell to enjoy some more of their company....
This is a classic stalker/slasher horror flick in the tradition of Halloween, Friday the 13th and so on. Scarlett

Format: MP4
Duration: 28 Min
Size: 2013 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Mar 27, 2023 8:05 pm
Title: Vanta - Punishment Profile: Vanta
screenshot

screenshot

Description: New Model Vanta is interviewed and given her first on camera OTK spanking by Miss Betty.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 246 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 27, 2023 11:06 pm
Title: Ariel, Lucy, Scarlett & Zoe - Back Seat Driver Dommes (VID0768, 4K MP4)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren and Scarlett Foxett are excited for today's session with their Mistress, Zoe Page. They excitedly compare notes as to what they like. Ariel used to like clover nipple clamps, but now the suction ones are her favourites. Lucy still likes the clover clamps; Scarlett prefers the four-point screw clamps because they are so secure and adjustable. Maybe they can persuade their mistress to use them on them today?

But Mistress Zoe has decreed that today is rope bondage day, and the more her naughty subs suggest things, the less likely they are to happen to them! Ariel in particular cannot keep her mouth shut! So once Mistress Zoe has lovingly and tightly tied Lucy in a kneeing box-tie frogtie, and secured Scarlett in her satin gown in a classic damsel tie, she turns her attention to Ariel the topping-from-the-bottom backseat driver.

There's only one thing for it - a sound spanking on Ariel's ass! Zoe gives her a firm hand spanking before finally deigning to get out her ropes to secure the leggy blonde at knees, ankles, chest and wrists. Then she leaves the three sexy girls to struggle. Is she listening from outside the door, though? Will they get into more trouble if they keep running their mouths off?

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1581 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 2:08 am
Title: Amy Fox - Amys Outfits Spankings Part 1 Angle 1
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Naughty Amy Fox gets the seat of her tight jeans warmed with a hard OTK spanking followed by an ass-blistering paddling.

Duration: Min
Size: 249 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 5:09 am
Title: Zoe Page,Lottie Lalay - Journey of Discovery - D/Exclusive to Firm Hand! Witness our stunning new model's first-ever spanking (Mar 10, 2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "It was a shock, being spanked the first time!" said Lottie Lalay. "Now I know what to expect, but I'm dreading when Zoe has to use an implement!" See how our exclusive new model gets on with her second spanking, bottom bare bent over a desk in Journey of Discovery, as Zoe Page explains her technique! Lottie's booty is perfect for a spanking.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 243 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 8:10 am
Title: Mistress Zoes new slave girls
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Mistress Zoe has bought new slave girls Ariel Anderssen and Lucy Lauren and is punishing
them and teaching them their place in her household. Strung up to the ceiling, the girls
must endure the humiliation of having their clothes pulled aside to bare breasts and pussy,
take a hard strapping on their pert backsides, endure verbal humiliation, and allow their
Mistress to finger fuck their mouths with her fingers- and her hand! The strap lands again
and again on already glowing red bum cheeks and Mistress Zoe truly teaches the new girls
their place!

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1017 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 11:13 am
Title: Zoe Page,Lottie Lalay - Journey of Discovery - E/ Exclusive Firm Hand model Lottie Lalay gets a feel for different implements (Mar 17, 2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Bottom bared and perfectly positioned, Lottie Lalay gets her very first taste of spanking implements! Zoe Page explains the different effects of a leather paddle, Scottish tawse and a 3-tailed strap. But Lottie has to experience each of them on her pert, creamy buttocks. As Zoe winds up force and frequency, Lottie feels it in Journey of Discovery.

Size: 315 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 2:13 pm
Title: Choose to Snooze, Choose a Spanking - Maddy Yanked out of Bed OTK
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Choosing to hit the snooze button, Maddy has forgotten the consequences of sleeping in. Her bottom bounces under his big hand as he lectures her about responsibility. Her nightie pulled up, a thin wisp of thong leaves her little protection. Maddy continues to talk back, making excuses, insuring that her punishment will be long and hard. MADDY MARKS, REDHEAD, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BUBBLE BUTT, THONG PANTIES, SCOLDING, PAJAMA SPANKING, OTK SPANKING

Size: 514 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 5:14 pm
Title: The Second Demerit
screenshot

screenshot

Description: He left me for probably 5 minutes and then released me from the stocks, which terrified me anew since now I suspected he was capable of hurting me again, far beyond my ability to cope. He didnt actually; he merely clipped the hated dog lead back onto my collar and prepared to lead me back upstairs. The giant gag still in my mouth, naked, and with my feet still burning from the strap, I wished for it to be over. I couldnt please him, wouldnt even try because trying and failing was more humiliating even than being tied up and hurt. I would not transform myself into his slave, Id resist his attempts to train me. Though even as I resolved to be brave, a small voice in my head whispered that perhaps, on this occasion, Id do better to be resigned to my fate.

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 382 Mb
Resolution: 768x576

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 8:15 pm
Title: Interviewing the new maid
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Housekeeper Ariel and spanking mistress Zoe are interviewing candidate Lucy Lauren for the position of maid
in the Master's household. She's done well at part one of the interview- obeying orders even when it results
in humiliating nakedness in front of others. Her actual maid skills are only just up to scratch, but Zoe likes
the fact the she just does what she's told very much.
Nose on the floor. Ass in the air... she obeys.
Time to mention the other parts of her duties. It's true that in the days she will be the maid. But in the
evening, she will be a sex slave. Lucy is horrified, excited and appalled all at the same time! How does that
make her feel, ask the interviewers? "Intrigued!" Lucy replies. Zoe tries to scare her with tales of anal sex
and hooks and punishments. "Whatever my master likes!" Lucy says. Ariel hands the interview over to Zoe for
sex slave training!
Lucy then gets stripped, locked in heavy steel handcuffs, made to present and parade herself, has to demonstrate
that she can take the kiss of the cane on her pert arse and across the sensitive soles of her pretty feet. Zoe
torments the maid's nipples, locks her in cuffs and spreader bars. Oh, yes, she has got the job, and she's starting
right now! The master will be home very soon, and Ariel and Zoe are going to present the new maid and sex slave
to him as he walks through the door!

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 751 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 28, 2023 11:16 pm
Title: SPG Harlow West 2
screenshot

screenshot

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 507 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 29, 2023 2:17 am
Title: Lucy Lauren - Academy Discipline - A/Lucy Lauren is back in an all-new school series, Academy Discipline
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Lucy Lauren has a perfect bottom for spanking: creamy smooth, round and full-cheeked, with lots of athletic bounce! In her all-new school series, Academy Discipline, she's punished by Zoe Page in a two-part traditional spanking over the knee. "There's something very humbling being put across someone's knee," says Lucy. "I feel naughty!"

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 142 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 29, 2023 5:18 am
Title: Lucy Lauren -Academy Discipline - E/Lucy earns a bare ass strapping for stealing a staff member's retirement cake!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: With her soft, smooth bare cheeks jutting in the air, pretty head girl Lucy Lauren grits her teeth as headmistress Zoe Page prepares a stinging two-tailed leather tawse. Lucy and some friends stole a cake from the staff room. Ms Page decides this athletic blonde needs severe punishment: a hard strapping, with more butt-bouncing spanking action to come!

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 164 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 29, 2023 8:18 am
Title: Lucy Lauren - Academy Discipline - B/Panties down for a stunning over-the-knee spanking: Lucy Lauren back at school!
screenshot

screenshot

Description: School uniform skirt lifted to her waist, white cotton panties pulled down, and the full glory of Lucy Lauren's perfect buttocks is on display. It's Zoe Page's job to spank those cheeks a deep, satisfying red as Lucy is punished at a strict private school in Academy Discipline. "I never go easy on Lucy," admits Zoe. "Her bottom deserves firm punishment and gets it!"

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 217 Mb

Download:
Added: Apr 02, 2023 9:55 am
Title: Mommy Punishes Me
screenshot

screenshot

Description: My skirt seemed to be an acceptable length, but not according to my mother. She spanks me and I don't get to go out. It sucks being grounded.

Duration: Min
Size: 79 Mb

Download: