Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 12, 2023 12:22 am
Title: Kiki Cali - Spoiled Baby Unboxing & Spanking
screenshot

screenshot

Description: I got a present sent to me from my amazon wishlist! After too many accidents in my pink princess playtent, I had to throw it away a couple weeks ago and I was devastated to do it! It was my first bit of Little Space after moving out from my vanilla kink-shaming ex's apartment and the first big splurge I made! I was so proud to have it to myself and so sad to have to give it up! So I put the tent back on my wishlist in hopes of someone spoiling their pinkie babygirl with a new tent...and then OHMYGOSH to my total surprise! A big package showed up on my doorstep! Not too long after, I got a text from my Uncle Rob at Delco Video Production! It was him and I had no idea! I had promised an unboxing vid to whoever was too kind enough to spoil me, and making one for my favorite Uncle was about to be twice as fun! However, I did a naughty thing....I got too busy with all my big girl tasks this past week to even just open my big package! I wasn't able to get to it all week and because I had told my Uncle Rob I would open my present and show him how happy it makes me, I was told to give myself 10 self spanking, on each cheek, with the hairbrush! So mean!! I have never self-spanked myself before! And with a hairbrush?! But I know I deserve my punishment after my Uncle so generously gifted me a new bit of Little Space, and had been so patient for me to really thank him...and I know this will be nothing compared to the punishment I have coming to me when I get to see my uncle in a couple weeks at the Lone Star Spanking Party. Wah!..But my Uncle isn't so totally mean, he also told me to give my little bum a bit of self care after my self spanking, and oil up with lots of baby oil, and then put my pull-up on over it for the day! My Uncle Rob takes such good care of me! Thank you Uncle Rob

Format: MP4
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 159 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: Mar 12, 2023 3:24 am
Title: It's Time to Get Up, Darling
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Watch my roommate spank me. Apparently, I didn't learn my lesson last time D:

Duration: 2 Min
Size: 58 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Mar 12, 2023 6:26 am
Title: Four girl school paddling
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Four young ladies find themselves in trouble at school for possession of marijuana and are faced with the option of being paddled on the bare or going to jail. Bonus pre and post interviews with the girls and their thoughts on the paddling

Duration:19 Min
Size: 72 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Added: Mar 12, 2023 9:27 am
Title: Sent to the VP for a paddling
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Two young ladies are sent to the office for corporal punishment with a wooden school paddle

Duration: 3 Min
Size: 24 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 12, 2023 12:27 pm
Title: SPANKING AND BOOTY PLAY
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Watch my partner spank me with his hand and a wooden spoon, jiggle shake and play with my ass

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 252 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 12, 2023 3:28 pm
Title: Whore in Fishnets Punished with Belt
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Spank me through my fishnets with your hands and your belt and watch my ass jiggle with every strike, punishing me until my ass is nice and red.

Duration: 2 Min
Size: 43 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 26, 2023 10:54 am
Title: Gigi Lea, Yasmine Sinclair - Disabled Smoke Detector Part 1
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Gigi Lea was caught disabling a smoke detector on an airplane. She ends up in the office of Yasmine Sinclair, a
representative of the airlines. Yasmine says she will report Gigi to the police and that she must pay a $10,000
fine. Gigi begs for any other option. A spanking is another option, but it will be a painful one. Gigi does not
have the money so she gets over the knee of Yamine and takes a spanking and paddling that turns her curvy bottom
bright red.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 318 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 26, 2023 1:55 pm
Title: Zoe Page,Academy Discipline - D/Being head girl at an exclusive academy doesn't get you out of a spanking (Mar 13, 2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: She's head girl at an exclusive academy, but when Lucy Lauren is discovered going through private records in headmistress Zoe Page's office, she's getting a hard spanking. Bent over the desk, school uniform skirt up, white cotton panties down, it's a cheek quivering, skin-reddening spanking in Academy Discipline. Watch those buns bounce!

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 151 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 26, 2023 4:56 pm
Title: Lucy Lauren - No Room at the Top - CV (Mar 01, 2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: What implement does lovely Lucy Lauren totally dread? The answer may surprise you! Find out in this exclusive interview with Zoe Page, as Lucy reveals her worst implement. As one of our most experienced spanking models, her bottom has felt them all, from strap to paddle, cane to riding whip and more. See some awesome spankings in this video!

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 188 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 26, 2023 7:57 pm
Title: Zoe Page,Lottie Lalay - Journey of Discovery - C/Exclusive to Firm Hand: witness new model Lottie awaken her spanking desires
screenshot

screenshot

Description: It's a real treat to shoot with a spanking newbie - exclusive to Firm Hand Spanking - and explore her spanking desires with expert Zoe Page. Lottie's bottom had never been spanked until her first time with Zoe. Now, in her second hand spanking, she's bent over a desk for a longer session, as Zoe explains her technique. "It was awesome!" says Lottie.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 203 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 27, 2023 2:00 am
Title: Zoe,Sophia - Dominating the boss
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Boss Sophia has had a crush on employee Zoe for ages, and at the weekend she enticed her into blackmailing
her and dominating her. Sexual fantasies fulfilled for now, Sophia is back in maximum bitch boss mode at work...
and Zoe has had enough!
That evening, she drags her boss into her sex dungeon, dressing her as a sexy harem slavegirl to await her
punishment. And Zoe is genuinely annoyed with Sophia's performance in the office. She issues the ultimate threat
to the ultimate bitch at work - she has to behave herself better at work or Zoe will leave and stop dominating
her! Sophia's protests that it is all part of the roleplay cuts no ice- Zoe is having none of it! There's nothing
for it. She will punish Sophia, but only on the understanding that her bitchy boss actually does mend her ways!
She chains Sophia on her tiptoes in her harem outfit, in cuffs and collar, to administer a HARD hand spanking and
get her to apologise properly!
She then gags her and takes the riding crop to her gorgeous sexy arse and once more administers a stinging bastinado
to the soles of her slave's feet!

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 564 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 27, 2023 5:00 am
Title: Zoe Page,Academy Discipline - C/Over the desk for a bare bottom spanking: Lucy feels the headmistress' hand! (Mar 15, 2023)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Bent over the desk in the headmistress' office, Lucy has no option but to submit to a resounding spanking with her bottom bare in Academy Discipline. Being head girl doesn't stop her being punished by headmistress Zoe Page, who found her going through school records. Her bottom gets even more red and sore in the second part of her spanking!

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 172 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 27, 2023 8:00 am
Title: THE MASTER,TROUBLE MAKER - CHEERLEADER SPANKED TO ORGASM- CHEER SWATS-3 (MAR. 17, 23)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Just when the pain has built to unbearable, his hand slides between her legs caressing her cunt. Moaning at his touch, he positions the head of the vibrator on her account for distraction as her paddling continues. Her bottom is blistered with the paddle, helped to take her punishment by the pleasure between her legs. His belt whips down agonizing as she orgasms. CHEERLEADER SPANKING, ORGASM, VIBRATOR, BELT WHIPPING, GYM SHORTS, BLONDE, PADDLING, BUBBLE BUTT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 656 Mb

Download:
Added: Mar 27, 2023 11:02 am
Title: Muriel From Italy Joins Rls And She Gets Her First Spanking
screenshot

screenshot
screenshot

Description: We are delighted to intruduce the lovely Italian Muriel on RLS She is 24 years old and very naughty. As per tradition I give her her first spanking and the leather paddle with cornertime in between to make her aware of her behaviour. She has never been spanked before. This session is in 2 parts

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 533 Mb

Download:
Download - 318.5 MB
Download - 215.5 MB
Added: Mar 27, 2023 2:03 pm
Title: The Master, Rachael Adams - Hot Bare Bottom Summer- Filling in those Tan Lines - Rachel Adams 4
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Hot bottom summer for a forgetful girl with a sunburn will end in tears and a very sore bottom. Rachel lays across step daddy's lap, spanked to tears in her panties. Kicking her legs in agony, he pauses to console her before removing her panties. The paddle bounces off her scorched skin as Rachel sobs uncontrollably. Scolding her to take better care of herself, Rachel promises to obey as her bare bottom is disciplined. RACHEL ADAMS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, CRYING, SPANKED TO TEARS, OTK PADDLING, OTK SPANKING, BUBBLE BUTT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 594 Mb

Download: