Author
cbift
Respected VIP club member
Added: Mar 18, 2024 2:11 pm
Liv Anonyma - Mommy-Domme's Lost Dumb Goon Boi

screenshot

screenshot

You have a problem sweetie, oh no, you're already jerking. Am I even here? Or is it just your imagination. Part of the ongoing Mommy-Domme-Fantasy "series." Each clip will stand alone, but take you further down your taboo jerkhole.
Published Feb 22, 2024
Gooning, Taboo Fantasy, Edging, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Mind Fucking, Mommy Domme Fantasy, Step-Mom, Step-Mom Fantasy,

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:11:55
1950 X 1080
File size: 1.34 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB
Added: Mar 19, 2024 12:06 pm
Goddess Gracie Haze - The Big Slurp - CEI

screenshot

screenshot

Mmmm today you are going to take the big slurp for Me! Goddess wants you licking up a huge nasty load! A cumslut like you OWES Me it!
I am going to milk your balls dry! Every single drop of cum is going in that slutty mouth of yours. You're about to slurp up SO MUCH of your own hot jizz for Me!
This is going to be the biggest mouthful of your life! Goddess is going to tease and torment you until the only option is to open up that cum hole and slurp it up!
Once again you are going to be a TOTAL CUMSLUT for Me!
Ass Fetish, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cock Control, Cum Control, Cum Eating Instructions, Encouraged Cum Eating, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Games, Ruined Orgasm,

Duration: 00:12:02
1920 X 1080
File size: 540 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 540.0 MB
Added: Mar 19, 2024 12:57 pm
Pink Drip - THE SEXORCIST A Taboo Tale

screenshot

screenshot

Ever since your Mom played with that Ouija board she’s been acting..strange. Do you think you can go see her? She was begging for you while your Sister was there anyways. You see your Mom helplessly tied up, this is a new low for your Sister to do something like this but soon enough you find out exactly why she was tied up in the first place. Mommy’s soul is damned, and yours is about to be sucked out right through your cock.

Duration: 00:34:04
1920 X 1080
File size: 1017 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 017.4 MB
Added: Mar 19, 2024 2:55 pm
sloansmoans - Gym Booty Latina JOI

screenshot

screenshot

Are you ready for another session? You've been so committed to your fitness regiment and everyone is noticing. Some of the girls, the other fitness instructors, have commented on your body. How hot you look. But one girl, she doesn't believe you can crush your goals like I do. So I made a bet with her. I think you can get to the next level. It might take some special incentive on my part, but I'm prepared to motivate you in a special way. I've noticed you let your eyes linger on my tight, fit body during our sessions. What better reward for all your progress than to let jerk off to me while I show off my body and praise you for all your hard work? You've got this! enjoy me, xo

Duration: 00:23:59
3840 X 2160
File size: 1.73 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.7 GB
Added: Mar 19, 2024 3:47 pm
Softcoresass - The Perfect Costume

screenshot

screenshot

This is a slow paced, teasing, story based video where your girlfriend, Val, is looking for the perfect costume to wear to a party. She describes her outfits one by one as you drift in and out of daydreams, picturing her doing naughty things to you while wearing them. Each time you drift off into a daydream, she picks back up from the last daydream as another character. Each daydream gets naughtier and naughtier as the video progresses.. In the first daydream, she’s your maid and you’re married. You sneak peaks up her skirt and she notices and likes it. She then finds your wife’s new heels and asks to try them on. Afterwards, she puts her stocking wrapped feet in your face and teases you. Then she's a sexy bunny, begging you to suck on her toes and then she sucks your cock. After that, a schoolgirl who is saving herself for marriage, but will give you a footjob and assjob because she's horny. She asks you not to cum on her clothes because she has church tomorrow. Finally, a sexy cat girl, who has a bit of a domineering side and refers to you as her sweet puppy boy. She gives you JOI and then lets you fuck her in multiple positions, switching between fucking and footjobs in fishnet stockings. Which costume will be your favorite?

Duration: 00:28:37
1920 X 1080
File size: 4.03 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.0 GB
Added: Mar 19, 2024 5:21 pm
Pink Drip - Sex Addict Sister

screenshot

screenshot

After Mom caught your slutty sis satisfying your Stepdad, she was shipped of to rehab to fix her sex fixation. She has now made her grand return where she claims she's on the right path, but that doesn't last for long. You don't know if she's naturally flirtatious or if she's even aware of how tempting she acts...but when you catch her getting herself off while watching you in the shower you know that her bad habits have followed her. She plays it off like nothing and thinks it's unfair that she was shipped off while you got to stay home fapping and gooning endlessly. You both share lustful addictive traits, and you both know that in order to start recovery you have to admit that you have a problem. Maybe this familial rendezvous will be both your rock bottoms, and once you hit her bottom there's nowhere to go but up!

Duration: 00:42:38
1920 X 1080
File size: 3.20 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.2 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 6:45 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Weak Little Toy

screenshot

screenshot

It's so difficult for you to relinquish control, isn't it? You know you have to let go of things to be happy in life, don't you? We've been working on your control issues for some time now but we haven't made as much progress as I'd like. Lucky for you, I've come up with a solution. I'm going to shrink you down. When you're only a few inches tall, you won't have control over anything, will you? Putting you in such a state will encourage you to accept that you cannot control everything. Don't worry. When we're done, I'll make sure you're at the proper height. Whatever I decide that means...
Shrinking Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Giantess, Humiliation, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mean Giantess, Sadism Fantasy, Shrunken, Tiny Man POV, Verbal Abuse Fantasy,

Duration: 00:10:48
1920 X 1080
File size: 704 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 703.9 MB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 7:04 am
Liv Anonyma - JOI Obedience Challenge

screenshot

screenshot

A higher level of difficulty than red light green light. Beware of multiple trick countdowns and moans that will make your cock throb. You might cum in 2 minutes or at the end of the clip. Good luck following my detailed cum instruction as I mind fuck you with devastatingly sexy imagery and layered audio.
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games, Challenges, Countdown, Cum Countdown, Gooner, Gooning, Jerkaholic, JOI Challenge, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Tricked,

Duration: 00:11:20
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.57 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 10:22 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sexless 3

screenshot

screenshot

We're so close. We've been retraining your brain and your cock for some time now. We're so close to retraining your mind and your body to be sexless. Pussy free. Celibate for life. This is the way I want you. This is the way all women want you. No woman wants to catch your leering stare. No woman wants your perverse advances. You're much better sexless and weak. This is the final step, my pet. When you're done with this video, you won't get hard at all. Your sexuality will be cancelled. You'll be a sexless little drone. Just how I like you.
Mesmerize, Chastity, Cock Tease, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mental Chastity, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:12:55
1920 X 1080
File size: 855 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 854.8 MB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 1:46 pm
Liv Anonyma - You Belong to Me

screenshot

screenshot

A notice to normal-passing submissive men. You've got it together, but I know your secret. Your weakness. It's harder to make a strong, closeted, submissive fall to his knees--- I've got what you need. I'll prove it by training you to cum twice in succession.
Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Corset Fetish, Cum Training, FemDom, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Obedience Training, Owned, Ownership, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:16:36
1920 X 1080
File size: 2.26 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.3 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 2:31 pm
OliveWood - Best Friend's Mom Needs a Boy Toy

screenshot

screenshot

Your best friend and his mother, Mrs. Wood, have always felt like family to you. Although she begs the two of you to attend a local university, you both bid her farewell and head out of state, leaving her with an empty nest for the first time in eighteen years. Lonely and vulnerable, she begins texting you on a daily basis and you develop a relationship as secret pen pals. Although your conversations are innocent at first, it quickly becomes apparent that Mrs.Wood’s intentions are far from pure. After several steamy nights of explicit conversation, she’s agreed to come pay you a visit.

You put on your best dress shirt and head her hotel, quivering with nervous excitement as you approach her room. She opens the door and instructs you to strip for her before ushering you over to the sofa and asking you to detail exactly what you want her to do to you. Once she’s satisfied with your answer, she rewards you by taking your cock into her mouth and teases you until you feel ready to burst. Before you have a chance to orgasm, she directs you to lie on the bed where she straddles you and rubs herself against you until she comes. She suggests that perhaps you shouldn’t go all the way since neither one of you brought a condom, but she’s too alluring to resist and she knows it. Sliding you inside her, she rides you and gives herself another orgasm, her large, round breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust. She bends over for you and instructs you to use her body as hard as you possibly can. When she orders you to cum inside her, you don’t hesitate for a moment and you both orgasm together without the slightest bit of remorse for what you’ve done.
mommy roleplay

Duration: 00:25:49
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.54 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 3:04 pm
SpaceSyren - Mommy Domme Sweaty Workout Is Her Son's POV Taboo Fantasy

screenshot

screenshot

Your mommy just got home from a workout, and is very sweaty! She comes home, and sees you literally going through her dirty laundry. How gross! At first she's furious, and wants to punish you in the dirtiest way possible. But you love mommy's sweat, so you enjoy it when she makes you lick the sweat off of her tits and ass, and makes you smell her dirty workout clothes and sweaty body. Since you lick up the sweat like a good boy, you get to have your way with mommy. Once you enjoyed your taboo sex fantasy with mommy, she cleans the cum off her pussy with her clothes, before making you lick her juices up off the floor.

Duration: 00:27:08
1920 X 1080
File size: 4.01 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.0 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 4:36 pm
Liv Anonyma - Mesmerized by Step-Mommy

screenshot

screenshot

And fucked into Obedience. You Naughty PERVERT! This is the only way I'll get you under control. Uh oh, you're so weak, you came inside of me. SIGH.
Step Mom & Step Son Fantasy, Taboo Fantasy, Cock Control, Cum Control, Impregnation Fantasy, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, POV Fucking, POV Sex, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:09:38
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.08 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 6:35 pm
OliveWood - Goodnight, Mommy

screenshot

screenshot

Mommy has noticed you haven’t been your usual, cheerful self lately and thinks you deserve some special one-on-one time in her bed tonight.

Duration: 00:21:13
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.27 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB
Added: Mar 20, 2024 8:26 pm
Olive Wood - The Bad Aunt

screenshot

screenshot

After matching with your married aunt on a dating website for cougars, it becomes apparent that she hasn’t a clue who you are. Although you’re certain of her identity, you’ve grown up significantly since she last saw you and she remains oblivious throughout weeks of text exchanges.

Eager to get her hands on a man much younger than her husband, she arranges for the two of you to meet at a remote hotel outside of town. Things appear to be going without a hitch until she begins to ask you about your history with older women. You explain that she’s your first, but nervously admit to having had a crush on one of your aunts growing up. Ready to try something new, she suggests a role play scenario in which she pretends to be your aunt. You‘re thrilled by the idea and enthusiastically play along until you accidentally refer to her as “Aunt Olive”. She pulls away and asks you how you know her real name. Panic flashes across your face as you attempt to come up with an excuse, but you can no longer hide the truth. You confess to being her nephew but assure her that despite being relations your attraction to her is genuine. Although she’s horrified at first, she talks herself into following through with the affair regardless of your family tree. She wants you too badly to turn back now, maybe even more than she did before learning who you really are.

Duration: 00:28:32
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.71 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.7 GB