Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 02, 2020 3:23 pm
Cory Chase - Mascot Fucking MILF HD

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Mascot Fucking MILF.mp4
Added: Jun 03, 2020 4:57 pm
Nikki Brooks in Rescued by Mommy - Aunt Cory HD

Mother, Aunt, MILF, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Blackmail
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Later that morning and I can't keep my hands off of her. “Do you know what horny means?” She asks me with a dirty smile. Opening up her robe she reaches down and begins to stroke me again. I didn't even think I could get hard again so soon but I can't stop myself.

Mom drops her robe and bends over the counter begging me to fuck her. “You're such a good boy” She screams between moans. She cums on my cock, her body shaking in orgasm. “I'm going to milk you so hard” She whispers to me. “You're going to give mommy a facial” At the edge of cumming she drops to her knees and waits expectedly for my big load of cum all over her loving face. She blows me a kiss from her cum covered lips.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO BIG TITS FACIALS POV THREESOMES
Keywords: nikki brooks pov mom taboo cumshot big boobs mommy facial brunette cory chase pov sex theesome luke longly blowjob latin

Saved by Mommy HD.mp4
Added: Jun 04, 2020 2:56 pm
Nikki Brooks – Rescued By Mommy FULL VERSION HD 1080p

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One: Planning
“We’re safe ok baby” My mom says to me as we climb up the stairs. Hiding out at Aunt Cory’s beach house we’re finally away just the two of us. “Nothing can come between us. Me and you forever.” mom whispers to me. I reach out and touch her big breasts as she tells me that everything will be ok. Taking a sip of wine she slowly takes off her dress, letting me touch her sexy body. She feels so amazing as she pulls me out of my shorts and strokes me with her soft hands. The loves I feel keeps me warm and safe as she slides me inside of her. Her back arches and she slowly rides on top of me making me cum inside her. With two fingers she reaches down and tastes my love for her as it drips down her legs.

Scene Two: One bed two people
“Good morning sunshine” My mom says to me from across the room. She can see my morning wood and as she bites her lip she walks over to me. Her silky pajamas hug her body as she crawls over me. Whispering sweet thoughts into my ears she takes off her clothes and lets me explore her body. Finally and truly able to share in our forbidden love I fuck her. My body reacts to her warm glow and I thrust into her again and again. The sounds of lust that pour from her mouth make me even harder as my body begins to spasm and I cum deep inside my loving mother. With the feeling of warm cum inside her she asks me for a glass of wine.

Scene Three: Withdrawal
Later that morning and I can’t keep my hands off of her. “Do you know what horny means?” She asks me with a dirty smile. Opening up her robe she reaches down and begins to stroke me again. I didn’t even think I could get hard again so soon but I can’t stop myself. Mom drops her robe and bends over the counter begging me to fuck her. “You’re such a good boy” She screams between moans. She cums on my cock, her body shaking in orgasm. “I’m going to milk you so hard” She whispers to me. “You’re going to give mommy a facial” At the edge of cumming she drops to her knees and waits expectedly for my big load of cum all over her loving face. She blows me a kiss from her cum covered lips.

Scene Four: Aunt Cory

Later that morning and I can't keep my hands off of her. “Do you know what horny means?” She asks me with a dirty smile. Opening up her robe she reaches down and begins to stroke me again. I didn't even think I could get hard again so soon but I can't stop myself.

Mom drops her robe and bends over the counter begging me to fuck her. “You're such a good boy” She screams between moans. She cums on my cock, her body shaking in orgasm. “I'm going to milk you so hard” She whispers to me. “You're going to give mommy a facial” At the edge of cumming she drops to her knees and waits expectedly for my big load of cum all over her loving face. She blows me a kiss from her cum covered lips.

Related Categories: TABOO BIG TITS FACIALS POV THREESOMES
Keywords: nikki brooks pov mom taboo cumshot big boobs mommy facial brunette cory chase pov sex theesome luke longly blowjob latin
screenshot
Nikki Brooks - Rescued by Mommy.mp4
Added: Jun 09, 2020 2:02 pm
Cory Chase in Stepmom Locked Down and Horny

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

854x480 | 499 MB | 00:42:45 | mp4

dead_link_removed

1280x720 | 954 MB | 00:42:45 | mp4

https://filejoker.net/9s0mofqq0pl4/CorChas_SLDAH_HD.mp4

1920x1080 | 1.82 GB | 00:42:45 | mp4

dead_link_removed
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 10, 2020 2:35 pm
Natalia Nix in Daughter Protein Diet HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Hairy, Rolpelay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Scene One: Mom's Secret

Natalia and her mother, Cory, are sitting at the table one morning, when Natalia glances over and admires how fit her mom is! Natalia has been working out and eating healthy lately but no matter what she does, she just can't figure out how to get as fit and muscular as her mom is! She starts questioning her mom as to how she got so muscular when they both seem to be doing the same gym routine and eating the same way... Cory is unsure if she wants to tell her daughter what her secret ingredient is. But Natalia IS 18 years old, after all... she is a grown woman now and it should be okay to talk to her about adult things... Cory begins to tell her "I consume the cum of a very fit, strong man!" Natalia asks her if she is talking about her daddy, and Cory says of course she is talking about her daddy... who else?! But Natalia is upset because she doesn't have any fit, strong boys at her school to get cum from! They're all too scrawny and wouldn't be able to work for her! Natalia begins to think that maybe she can get the cum from her daddy too... "No!! You are not going to take my supply away from me!" Cory exclaims. "Promise me that you're not going to steal my supply!" Natalia agrees with her... but once Cory goes off to work, Natalia decides that if she takes her daddy's cum just this one time, she would never find out about it and therefore no one would get hurt...

Natalia sneaks in to her dad's bedroom while he is asleep, and immediately begins to rub his cock through his pants. She slips his hard cock out of his pants and holds her hand out to try and collect the cum from her daddy. He slowly wakes up and although he is hesitant at first, he eventually gives in and allows his daughter to get the cum out of him... just this one time...!!

Luke looks down at his phone and see's a text message from his wife, Cory. "Daughter's crazy. Wants your cum. Don't you dare give it to her. I will be coming home early and I want a fresh sample," it reads. Cory gets home and immediately wants her cum from her husband so she can go to the gym and get even stronger. Since Luke just came for his daughter, he can barely get his cock hard and is unable to give his wife what she wants. She is unhappy, but she still goes to the gym without her daily dose of cum...

Scene Two: Dad's Blowjob

Natalia sneaks in to her parents bedroom when they are both out, and she sits on her parent's bed eagerly waiting for her daddy to come home. He comes home from the gym earlier than she expected, and she can't wait to try and get a second sample out of him! This time, she puts his cock in her mouth, because she thinks that this will be a faster way to get her daddy's cum! She sucks her daddy's cock until he cums in her mouth and she swallows it all; she quickly leaves their bedroom before her mother gets home, because she doesn't want her to find out that she is stealing all of her mommy's protein!!

Scene Three: First Facial

Natalia is sitting on her bed, thinking out-loud about what she has been doing lately... what if her mommy finds out?! She would be so mad at her! But she really needs her daddy's cum to get stronger and more muscular... what if she starts fucking her daddy?! Wouldn't that be easier?! She calls her daddy in to her bedroom to ask him if he would be okay with this. He is unsure if he should give in and have sex with his daughter, but he DOES want his daughter to be healthier... and it would just be for fitness...

He starts to eat his daughter's pussy, and then he sticks his cock inside of her. "This is my first time!!! It hurts, but it feels so good..." she moans. He fucks his daughter's pussy nice and hard in missionary and then doggy-style, until she hops on top of her daddy and rides his cock. When her daddy gets close to cumming, she lays back on the bed with a fluffy pillow behind her head. She is eager for her daddy to give her his cum!! He ends up exploding all over her face and in her mouth..

Scene Four: Mom Shares her Meal

Natalia is sitting on her bed, thinking out-loud about what she has been doing lately... what if her mommy finds out?! She would be so mad at her! But she really needs her daddy's cum to get stronger and more muscular... what if she starts fucking her daddy?! Wouldn't that be easier?! She calls her daddy in to her bedroom to ask him if he would be okay with this. He is unsure if he should give in and have sex with his daughter, but he DOES want his daughter to be healthier... and it would just be for fitness...

He starts to eat his daughter's pussy, and then he sticks his cock inside of her. "This is my first time!!! It hurts, but it feels so good..." she moans. He fucks his daughter's pussy nice and hard in missionary and then doggy-style, until she hops on top of her daddy and rides his cock. When her daddy gets close to cumming, she lays back on the bed with a fluffy pillow behind her head. She is eager for her daddy to give her his cum!! He ends up exploding all over her face and in her mouth...

***First Video Ever of Natalia Nix and Facial and Threesome***

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER MAN / YOUNGER MAN MILF HANDJOBS FACIALS
Keywords: blowjob luke longly taboo step fantasy blonde daughter cory chase big boobs big tits fucking cum swallow cum shot natalia nix facial

Natalia Nix Daughters Protein Diet.mp4
Daughters Protein Diet.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Bailey Brooke in Subjugate Daughter HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, Blackmail, Netorare
screenshot
screenshot
Background - In the video Mom is not that reluctant in doing what the Boss wants. Dad has made it clear Mom and Daughter need to please the Boss. Bailey is reluctant at first so has to be gently **** but at the end she is more turned on to what's happening.

Scene One: For the Family

Mom and Daughter are in the living room with the Boss, he is sitting while Mom and Daughter are standing modelling the outfits. He says how great you look and thank you for agreeing to model the outfits. He also says it was so good for your husband to have come up with the idea and how it was a shame he had to send your husband away on business this weekend. He tells you that him and his wife have a lot of power in the company and with the total support of his family your husband will get the big promotion he has wanted for so long.

He takes some photos for his wife and then reminds you all the family needs to show full commitment. Mom gets Bailey to come in now to get her to model for him. He takes more photos and Bailey is a little reluctant but Mom starts to model with her. He says how sexy they both look in the outfits and Mom tells Bailey what to do as she touches and kiss her. The boss starts to touch both of them. While he is touching them both, Mom starts to strip and also start to strip Bailey.

Now Mom sits next to the Boss as Bailey stands in front of him he asks how much you want to support your husband you say fully. Mom then puts her hand on his trousers and opens them and takes his cock out. Daughter is shocked but Mom tells her to sit down the other side of the Boss. Mom starts sucking his cock as he plays with daughter's body. Mom then kisses her daughter and then forces her head down and to make her suck him.

You then get the boss to sit and get Bailey to sit on top with her back to him and ride his cock as you sit by them playing with her tits and pussy and then **** her to her kiss your tits.

At the end you make him cum over her face and you then lick the cum off and have a long kiss with her.

Scene Two: Yes Father

Mom is in control and horny and wants some fun with Daddy who is happy go along with her. Bailey is nervous at first but happy to model her outfit for her dad but is unsure as things get hotter. She thinks it wrong but does what she is told but is a little reluctant at first but by the end she is doing anything you tell her to do.

Mom is in bedroom Dad tells her the boss was very happy with the visit. He had also shown Dad some of the photos and how sexy they both looked. Then tells Mom how sexy she looks in the outfit she is wearing now.

Bailey enters the room and stands there. Mom gets her turn around and model the outfit. Mom has Dad touch his daughter as Mom strips Bailey nude. Bailey is reluctant but goes along with Mom and Dad. Mom goes down on Bailey as she instructs Daughter to suck off her father.

Mom then instructs Daddy to fuck his daughter while Bailey eats out her Mother. Dad and Daughter alternate positions while Mom blows and tastes her Daughter's pussy on Dad's cock.

At the end her dad cums on Bailey's tongue and Mom lick's it up and then have a long kiss.

Scene Three: Yes Mother

Mom is in control and wants to have some fun. Bailey is unsure if she should be doing this but once Mom starts playing with her body and turning her on she does anything Mom wants.

Both enter your bedroom and sit on the bed Mom tells Bailey she wanted to talk and make sure she is alright. Mom tells her that her dad has gone out on a business trip so it's just the two of you so good time to talk make sure she is okay.

She tells Mom she is a shamed about what she had done with the boss and especially with Mom and Dad. She says she can understand the boss but why did her Dad and her Mom want to have sex and wasn't that wrong. Mom tells her that she and her dad love her and want to show their love for her and because she was now such a sexy young woman you and her dad want to show her the pleasure she could get from her beautiful body.

As the talk continues, Mom started to gently touch Bailey's arm running her hand slowly up and down and then starts playing with her neck and then hair...Leading to a full blown lesbian Mother and Daughter love scene...

Category: TABOO
Keywords: bailey brooke taboo daddy daughter luke longly daughter cum shot cory chase bondage sex bush hairy bush blow jobs cum shots blackmailed
screenshot
Bailey Brooke in Subjugate Daughter HD.mp4
Added: Jun 17, 2020 5:49 pm
Melanie Hicks and Cosy Chase in Mom the Jack of All Trades HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act, Female Domination, Cum in Pussy, Hairy
screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Mom Can't Sleep

Mommy came in my room last night because dad was snoring really loud again and she couldn't sleep... I was also having trouble sleeping because I hurt myself recently and I've been in a lot of pain. Mommy wants to help me get rid of the pain but I am not sure if I want her help. She takes her big, natural tits out from underneath her black nightgown and then she starts rubbing her hands over my pants... I can feel my cock getting hard but I don't understand why!! She tells me that I can grab her tits, so I do... but this is my mom and I don't think that I'm supposed to be getting hard!! "Mommy helped you when you were little and she can help you now," she tells me as she slowly puts my cock inside of her mouth.

She sucks my dick for a while, until I tell her that I want to see what her pussy looks like... she slips off her black g-string so I can rub her clit, while she jerks my cock up and down. Mommy has gotten me so turned on that I can't hold back any longer... she puts my cock deep inside of her mouth and sucks my cock until I explode in her mouth! Now she is ready to go back in to the bedroom that she shares with my dad; I ask her to please kiss my dad on the lips before she brushes her teeth, because my dad is such a dick!! Hopefully she listens to me...

Scene Two: Helping Mom

Mommy is live streaming on webcam, because she is trying to earn some extra money! She offers to play with dildos and vibrators, but her fans have a better idea than that. They have requested that she has sex with a man on the camera for them, but dad is not home today... but I am! She tells her fans that her son is home and she immediately starts getting offers that she can't refuse! She calls me out in to the living room and tells me that she is live on webcam and that she needs to have sex with someone on cam... and she really wants me to help her out with that! "But we've never done that before," I tell her, as she promises me that her fans won't be able to see my face. I agree to help mommy out and she starts to suck my dick on camera! Then it is time for me to stick my cock inside of her pussy for her fans! She slips her g-string off and bends over for me on the couch, as I start to fuck mommy from behind. I flip her over on to her back for a little bit so I can watch her big, natural tits bounce as I fuck her! But I think the guys who paid for the cam show really liked watching me fuck my mom in doggy style so we go back to that position until I eventually cum deep inside mommy's pussy! My job is done, and mom thanks the guys for tipping and she hopes they enjoyed the show...

Scene Three: Mom Solves My Erection

I am in my bedroom jerking off to naked photos of my Aunt Cory when my mom walks in to my bedroom! I wish she would respect my privacy, but she insists on helping me out so I won't have to jerk off to the photos of my aunt. Mom is still wearing her work clothes when she enters my room, but she starts to strip out of them pretty quickly, while questioning me about how I got these photos! Aunt Cory sent me the photos and it wasn't hard to convince her! Mom gets completely naked and starts to suck my dick, eager to help me. "Aren't you glad mommy's home now?" she asks me. But we have to be kind of quick, because we don't know exactly what time my dad will be home from his work trip. She leans back on my bed and lets me fuck her pussy; then she flips over in to the doggy style position so I can watch her ass bounce back and forth on my dick! I pull on her long, brown hair as I fuck her. "Baby, if you're good then next time I'll let you put it in the other hole," she promises me! I now have a reason to try and be extra good!! I fuck her as I face towards the window, so I will be able to see if my dad comes home. "Is it okay if I cum in your mouth this time, mom?" and of course she tells me that it's okay! I fuck my mom for a few more minutes until I pull out and cum inside of her mouth for her to swallow it all...

Scene Four: Two are Better Than One

"Haven't you always wanted to do this?" Aunt Cory asks me, as she leans back on the bed with her legs spread towards me. I stick my hard cock inside her right away, and she asks me how her pussy feels. "Tight and warm!" I exclaim. She asks me if those photos she sent me the other day ended up helping me, but I explain to her how my mom ended up walking in on me while I was jerking off. Aunt Cory tells me that I am doing a fabulous job of fucking her when all of a sudden mom opens the bedroom door!! Mommy is pretty mad at me for fucking Aunt Cory because I wasn't supposed to fuck her unless my mom was involved too! I really wanted to fuck my aunt by myself, but now that mom is here I guess I will have fun fucking both of them at the same time. Cory strips my mom out of her red dress and her matching gold bra and undies. Aunt Cory takes the initiative and throws my mom down on the bed and starts kissing her body. I walk up behind my aunt and stick my cock inside of her pussy while she eats my mom's pussy! I fuck my mom next, while my aunt and mom lick each other's tits... this is starting to be even more fun than I imagined! I even get to choke my mom while I fuck her, as Aunt Cory masturbates next to us... When I get close to cumming, I have my aunt and my mom suck my cock for a little before I cum right in my mom's mouth... some of my cum ended up getting on my mom's face but Cory licks it off mom's face!! Time for me to go take a shower...

Related Categories: POV POV SEX
Keywords: melanie hicks luke longly mom fantasy mommy big dick big tits milf blowjob big tits brunette facial cum swallow cory chase

screenshot
Melanie Hicks - Mom the Jack of All Trades.mp4
Added: Jun 18, 2020 6:21 pm
The Realtor - Cory Chase HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Passed Out, Helpless, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
New Realtor Cory Chase was sent out on her first Commercial Real-estate sale...She was so excited to have her first listing she let her guard down...Cory did not ask for any references nor a copy of an identification. Cory arrived early to find an empty warehouse...Upon further inspection, Cory found some odd items...Rope, lube, baby wipes and rags...Just as she thought this was a bad idea, someone grabbed her from behind and put her to sleep...He gently guided her onto a chair and began to tie her up...Once her feet and hands were restrained, he began to fondle her breasts and pussy...The helpless Realtor was smacked awake to find herself in a horrible situation...She looked over to find a cock in her face and man demanding she suck him off...There was no time to think, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked as if her life depended on it....Good thing, her life does.

He then untied her feet and bent her over the chair...He stepped away briefly only to return with some bad news...Cory's undies where pushed to the side and he entered her tight snatch...Cory begged for him to stop...She would not tell anyone...This did not stop him as he moved Cory to the sink and continued his furry...If only Cory were more proactive, this might have gone another way. Cory thought her ordeal was over when he walked away...He was only gone for a brief moment when he returned and Cory began to feel a slight pressure where she was not used to...The pressure increased as he pushed further up Cory's ass...Once he pushed the tip thru, he was relentless...He fucked her hard and with passion...Although all th passion was on his end.

Cory still begged to be let free but he was not listening...He pulled his cock out of her filthy hole and stuck it in her mouth...He pinched her nose, **** Cory to open and shoved his cock in...Once his cock was clean he moved back to her ass until HE was finished and ready. He sat Cory down and again **** his cock in her mouth...He kept Cory's mouth open and completely covered her tongue and face and as fast this all happened, it all ended...Cory was left tied and messy and then he added, "I don't want the property after-all.

Sex acts/Tags: hardcore, anal, fingering, pussy fingering, milf, fetish, high heels, anal doggy, clips4sale, glasses, pantyhose, dress, ****, groping, rope bondage, cory chase, on chair, barebackstudios, ropes, chair, drugged, garage, struggling, doggy, **** oral, oral, realtor, struggle, 720p, mp4, hd
screenshot
The Realtor Cory Chase HD.mp4
Added: Jun 19, 2020 6:12 pm
screenshot

Cory Chase - Lock Down Step Mom And Sharing A Bed With Mom (05/08/20)

File Size: 1.53 GB | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:26:10 | Format: MP4
Cast: Cory Chase

Filejoker:
https://filejoker.net/zfrc6ur02mk8
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jun 20, 2020 8:37 pm
Cory Chase in Mommy Will Show You Hers HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Swallow

Scene One: Morning

Softly my mother brings me to her bed and sits me down. In a sweet voice she whispers that it's ok. "You're growing up to be a big strong boy" She kicks off her heels. "Don't you like this new dress?" She asks me. Her big tits are spilling out of the tight dress and I can see the edge of her forbidden nipple. "You like the way mommy looks?"

I'm half excited half terrified as her hands run over her body. "Tell mommy how pretty she is" she reaches down and touches me, her big tits in my face. Mommy tells me to pull down my shorts and show her what a big man I've become as she spreads her legs and touches herself. "Let me help you with that" Mommy smiles at me and slides her wet mouth on me. Sucking and licking and making me shake with excitement.

Scene Two: Bush

"You taste so good in mommy's mouth" She whispers to me. I'm unable to move as my mom takes advantage of me and makes me feel so good. My dick is drenched and rock hard in my mom's mouth. "Let me sit on top of you" She says. I'm confused about what's going to happen as her hips pull me inside of her.

I fit perfectly inside my mother and she slides up and down on me. I've never felt so in love in my life. Her big tits in my face, my mommy moaning in my ears. "You're my big boy" She moans as she lays back on the bed and guides me with her legs. "I want you to cum on mommy's bush like a good boy" She commands. Something comes over me as her pussy gets tighter and tighter. My vision goes white and I shoot stream after stream of cum all over my mothers hairy pussy. "Oh my god baby" She screams in pleasure. "I love you so much" She says, kissing me and I collapse on top of her, spent.

Keywords: cory chase milf mom taboo taboo big boobs mommy virtual sex brunette hand job pov sex milf virtual sex mom

Cory Chase Mommy Will Show You Hers.mp4
Added: Jun 25, 2020 9:33 pm
Molly Jane & Cory Chase - Wunder Woman Broken and Mindwiped HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Parody, Female Domination, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Passed Out, Helpless, Lesbian, Blowjob, Deepthroat

Scene One: Torture until unconscious
Wunder Woman is with her hands tied over her head, her eyes blindfolded. Molly slaps her awake and pulls up her blindfold. “Look at how pretty you”, Molly sneers slapping Wunder Woman's face and tits. She pulls up Wunder Woman's top to play with her perfect breasts. “I don't think you should be Wunder Woman anymore, I think it's time for me to be Wunder Woman”, Molly says explaining her plan and taking off her cape and crown. “No no”, Wunder Woman cries as Molly ties the magic lasso around Wunder Woman's neck. “What are you going to do to me”, Wunder Woman screams as her skirt and panties are slowly pulled off her body. She removes Wunder Woman's boots and forcefully kisses the superheroine on the mouth. “I think it's time to have some fun with you”, Molly says.

Scene Two: Suck until humiliated
She slaps Wunder Woman's tits hard and enjoying the sounds of torture from her. Wunder Woman gasps for air and screams as she is slapped. “Please just let me go”, Wunder Woman screams. She is flipped around and spanked on her perfect ass. “I can't take anymore”, Wunder Woman pleads. She is slapped until she hanging lifelessly from the wall. Molly wakes her up a short time later, she is wearing a strap on cock and takes her down from the wall. “I have a special treat for you”, she says shoving the cock in Wunder Woman's mouth. Wunder Woman gags and chokes on the huge cock as she is face fucked like a whore.

Scene Three: Fuck until broken
“No, where are we going?”, Wunder Woman says breathlessly as she is dragged to a bench and pushed onto all fours. Her face is a mask of humiliation and horror as the huge cock is shoved inside her. Molly loves the moans and pleads that come from Wunder Woman as her cock fucks her so deep and hard. “I want to be Wunder Woman again”, Wunder Woman pleads between fucks. Molly reties the rope around Wunder Woman's neck, squeezing it tight. She makes her stand and yells “Submit to me.” “Yes master I will submit”, Wunder Woman says completely under Molly's control. “I will submit to you master”, Wunder Woman keeps repeating as her wrist bands are removed. “let's make you nice and pretty”, Molly says putting lipstick and a brunet wig on Wunder Woman. Molly puts a lacy purple bra on her and begins the process of transforming Wunder Woman into an ordinary girl.

Scene Four: Transformed until ordinary girl
The transformation continues as Molly takes off the rope from the completely controlled Wunder Woman's neck. “There, just like a nice little housewife”, Molly says putting a shirt on her. “Yes master I will submit”, Wunder Woman responds. Standing like a zombie Wunder Woman can only watch as Molly puts on her uniform, red panties and all. Now complete Molly finishes Wunder Woman's transformation. “I am an ordinary girl, my name is Cory”, Wunder Woman says as Molly puts the rest of the clothes on her. Their roles are switched and they leave to start their new lives.

Sex Acts: some spanking, strap-on face fuck and she gets fucked with the strap-on from behind

Broken and Mindwiped HD.mp4
Added: Jun 29, 2020 8:03 am
Cory Chase in the Strangest Thing HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy, Cum in Pussy

I walk into my son's room completely shocked. You will never believe what I just saw. You know our neighbor? I was walking by and I saw her fucking her son in the kitchen. You know what? I need you right fucking now. I touch your penis through your pants, and before you can say anything I strip out of my clothes.

It was so hot, so forbidden, you don't even know. My panties are soaked. I want some of you right now. I pull out your cock and suck you hard. Just let mom do everything for you. I slide you inside of me and fuck you just like the neighbor. Oh fuck it feels so dirty. Your going to cum in me aren't you baby, oh yeah cum deep inside me, fill your mother full of cum! After you cum, I'm going to suck your cock clean like a good mother.

Keywords: cory chase milf pov sex taboo mom and son mommy blowjob blow job

Cory Chase The Strangest Thing.mp4
Added: Jun 30, 2020 2:35 pm
Molly Jane & Cory Chase - Cat Woman's New Pet HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Parody, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Helpless, Anal

Scene One: Clipped bat
BatGurl finds herself tied up in the clutches of Cat Woman! “Do you want to be my little plaything?,” Cat Woman asks. BatGurl tenses against Cat Woman's tongue running over her body. Part of her wants to fight hard and the other wants to give in to the sexy temptation. “No!,” She yells to herself as much as to Cat Woman. Feeling her resistance Catwoman pulls out a special vibrator designed by the Mad Hatter to and mold. BatGurl finds herself giving in as the vibrator makes her moan and cum. “That's it my little pet,” Catwoman says. They strip and ravage each other, BatGurl making Catwoman purrr with the vibrator. “Meow,” Catwoman says and releases a new evil BatGurl onto the streets of Gotham.

Scene Two: Under My Control
BatGurl returns to Batman “I have a present for you.” The dark knight is surprised by the change in his sidekick and welcomes her new sexier attitude. As they get close she knees him in the crotch sending him to the ground. Connected by camera to Catwoman, BatGurl shows the now tied up and naked batman and her large strap on. She wakes him up so he can witness his humiliation. “No, Stop,” he yells as she drives her cock into his ass. “BatGurl why!,” he screams between grunts and thrusts. She violates him and squeezes his cock and balls in her hands as she does. “Quit taking it like a girl and take it like a man,” she taunts him fucking him like a slut.

Scene Three:Batman is destroyed
Hooking the camera in her bedroom, Batgurl shows Batman tied up. Catwoman commands her to tease and torture Batman, sucking him and threatening to bite his cock. Taking off her shirt she gives him a boob job as Catwoman tells instructs her every move. She teases him, hovering her pussy over his face but not letting him lick her. Slapping him when he tries. Fed up with him trying she says “Are you ready for your last meal batman?'' She sits on his face and moans and giggles from his muffled cries. Batman can't breath and struggles against her wet pussy. As Batgurl rides his face to orgasm, Batman breaths his last and falls . Now to go release this video all over the internet and let BatGurl do the same to Robin.

Sex Acts: rubbing vibe against clit, titsucking, pegging, Batman gets pegged while lieing on his back, titfuck, blowjob, face sitting,

Molly_Jane_in_Cat_Womans_New_Pet.mp4
Added: Jul 01, 2020 8:01 pm
Cory Chase in Sexually Broken MILF HD

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Dinner spread

Cory wakes up to find herself naked and tied up. She's spread out, exposed and terrified. She pulls at the ropes that bind her but only make them tighter. There's no escape. ere am Ihe pleads. A man walks into the room with a whip in his hand and Cory knows... she knows.

He grabs her tits and she begins to cry. ease, pleasehe whimpers. He answers her with a whip crack to her ass. He hits her in her most sensitive places, taking the fight out of her before sliding his cock inside of her. She moans and pleads, at are you doing... pleaseHaving enough of her talking he puts a ball gag in her mouth.

Scene Two: Feeding time

Violated and unable to speak, Cory can only cry through her ball gag. The man fucks her again, gabbing her perfect breasts and having his way with her perfect body. Her pussy is dripping with fear. He reties her hands behind her back and takes out her gag. Now that she will do as he says he brings her into his bedroom.

Cory is thrown to the bed like a whore, bent over and fucked from behind. She begins to sob again when the man fucks her ass and makes her suck his cock clean. beg you please” Cory whimpers to him as he cums all over her beautiful face and into her mouth, making her swallow his warm cum. “Somebody help me please” Cory yells.

Related Categories: ANAL ASS TO MOUTH FACIALS
Keywords: cory chase milf anal bondage sex blackmail girl girl blowjob facial anal ass to mouth
screenshot
Cory Chase Sexually Broken MILF HD.mp4
Added: Jul 03, 2020 6:47 am
Cory Chase in Sleep Walking Sister HD 2019

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Passed Out, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Bathroom, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Bathroom BJ

Cory's doctor prescribed her a new medication to help her get through the night. The medication has some weird side effects, but the doctor made it very clear that no one should ever wake her up on this medication unless she is hurting herself or hurting someone else! Cory's husband, Luke, decides to explain this situation to Cory's brother, JMac, who is spending the night at their house. "Whatever you do... DON'T wake her up!!" Luke tells JMac. JMac goes to take a shower, and he is checking himself out in the mirror when he feels something on his cock! He looks down and is surprised to see his sister, Cory, putting his hard cock in her mouth! She continues to give him a blowjob, and all JMac can think about is how he is not allowed to wake his sister up... so he lets her continue! She sucks his cock until he eventually cums in her mouth... "Thank you so much, hunny!" she says, as she gets up and walks away... She must have thought her brother was really her husband! Whoops...

Scene Two: Wrong Bedroom

Cory and her husband are napping in their bed one morning, when Cory gets up to use the bathroom... Her medication is still in effect as she sleepwalks towards the bathroom. After she is done, she walks towards her brother's bedroom and accidentally gets in to bed with him! She lies down next to him and immediately starts rubbing her hands over his boxer shorts. She slips her red g-string off of her body, and takes JMac's fingers and starts to rub her clit with them. "I want you inside of me," she whispers. She jumps up and starts to suck and jerk her brother's huge cock; then she shoves her pussy in his face, in the 69 position so she can get her pussy eaten while she sucks his cock... All the while, she probably thinks that this is her husband! It doesn't take long for her to hop on top of him and start to ride his big cock! She fucks her brother for quite some time, until he eventually cums deep inside of her pussy... Cory slowly jumps off the bed to go clean herself up... All while her husband is still napping in the next room!

Scene Three: Living Room Facial

Cory is napping on the living room couch, as her brother JMac comes home from work one afternoon. He sits down next to her, hoping to watch a little TV while she is napping... but unfortunately for him, she is in a daze and half awake! She starts to rub her hands on top of his pants... "oh no, here we go again!" he says. He wants to wake her up, but he is reminded of what her husband said to him... "Don't wake her up under any circumstances!" is what Luke said. "Are you just as horny as I am?" Cory asks her brother. He doesn't reply though... he just stares at her, in shock, and lets her do her thing! She pulls his work pants down to the ground, revealing his big, hard cock. She drops to her knees and starts to give him a blowjob. She gets herself all worked up from sucking his cock, that she decides she wants to fuck him as well... she stands up and he kisses her body, before she gets on top of his cock and slowly rides him. The brother-sister duo passionately kiss each other, while Cory continues to ride JMac's cock. "I wanna get on my knees and beg you for that cum!" she moans. She drops to her knees, just like she said, and patiently waits for her brothers cum. He explodes in her mouth and all over her face...

Related Categories: SLEEP FETISH FUCKING
Keywords: jmac luke longly mom fantasy fantasy mommy big dick big tits milf blowjob sleep walking blonde facial cum swallow cory chase
screenshot
Cory Chase in Sleepwalking Sister HD 1080p.mp4