Author
RikkiTikki
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2020 8:19 am
Mommy's Girl: Anal Slut Didn't Save Enough Pussy For Step-Mommy

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Hardcore, Lesbian, Strap-on, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Fingering, Cumshot, Zapper, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Spanking, Anal Hook, Stockings, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial
Models: Cherie DeVille, Ella Nova, Derrick Pierce

screenshot
Description: Ella Nova is pacing nervously before her step-mother Cherie DeVille arrives to meet her new fiance Derrick Pierce. Cherie has typically been very possessive of Ella, right down to Ella's girlty . Derrick has no idea that his future mother-in-law is part owner of Ella's ass, and tries to reassure his blushing bride-to-be that she has nothing to worry about, they will all get along fine, as long as Cherie can respect him as the man of the house. To underline his point, he puts submissive Ella through her paces with a sexy spanking, pussy clamps, deep throating on her knees, and a passionate fuck in the living room. Cherie arrives an hour early and catches the excited couple in the act. She makes quick work of insulting their home decor, the flower arrangement, their restaurant choice, and the engagement ring. Once Derrick has left the house, she really digs into the meat of the issue, which is that Ella has been giving up her pussy before the ceremony. Cherie flips her little step- girl over and gives her a strict over-the-knee spanking, followed by a massive anal dick-down in tight leather bondage. Ella drools and moans around her favorite ball-gag while Mommy stuffs a huge dildo deep in her ass and paddles it a scarlet red. Derrick is furious when he comes home to find Cherie balls-deep in his fiance. Pulling Cherie's dick out of Ella, he puts her on her knees and has Ella watch as her dominering lesbian Mommy sucks his cock. Flogging and zapping Cherie's tits to keep her on task, Derrick eventually finds he doesn't have to enforce Cherie's submission anymore, as she is turned on and can't wait to get fucked and humiliated. Derrick grabs Cherie by the hair, pushing her face in her daughter's snatch and rails her from behind. She begs to cum, but first Derrick makes her admit that he is in charge. Tied spread-eagle, Cherie has one more surprise, which is her son-in-laws cock in her ass. Cherie yells around her ball gag as Derrick slides his cock between both her holes and has Ella rip off her nipple clamps. Cherie cums heavily from the degrading anal fuck, despite herself, and once untied makes the rest of the night about training Ella in how to properly serve a cock with both her ass and her mouth. Ella repays in kind, stuffing four fingers into Cherie to stroke Derrick's cock in her ass.

Info file:
Size: 1.01 GiB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 34 min
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 21, 2020 12:43 am
The Mercy Milking

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Braces, Bondage, Cum Eating
Models: Anastasia Knight

screenshot
Description: Mistress Anastasia is a young Humiliatrix in every way who loves a slave that will constantly make her laugh at his pathetic state of mind. She may be extremely young but she certainly knows how to control a boy's cock. Her slave is trapped in a body bag unable to move a muscle while she is thoroughly entertained by the bitch. All he can do is get his cock milked while she laughs at his predicament knowing he is completely under her control.

Info file:
Size: 1.04 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 43 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Keira Croft: Bondage Slut Machine Fucked

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Suspension, Ball Gag
Models: Keira Croft

screenshot
Description: Keira Croft begins with a sexy strip tease that quickly turns into a girlty display of orgasmic bliss. Once she has properly fucked herself, it's time to tie her up and let the machines do the some of the work. Keira begins sitting on a box and leaning against a wooden column. The machine is slid into her wet pussy and she is handed a vibe to hold tightly against herself. A red ball gag muffles her moans as the machine does it's job and fucks the hell out of her pussy. Next Keira is in a very exposing suspension, with her legs spread as wide as they can go. The machine starts to pick up momentum and the orgasms start to pour out of her pussy. This goes on for as long as she can handle the stimulation, and once she is exhausted we move on to the next big thing. In the final scene she is on her back and held in place with steel shackles. The machine begins to fuck her sensitive pussy, and her eyes roll back into her head from all of the orgasms. She has clearly been fucked properly, but we allow the last machine to slowly penetrate her as she slowly cums one last time.

Info file:
Size: 1.66 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 46 min 50 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 22, 2020 5:31 pm
Prowler (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Spanking, Blood, Torment, ****, Suspension
Models: Victoria Voxxx

screenshot
Description: I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.

Info file:
Size: 936 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850
Duration: 45 min 4 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 23, 2020 1:50 am
Role Playing (13.12.2019)

Info video:
Date: 13.12.2019
Genre: All Sex, Threesome, Bondage, Handjob, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Scissoring, Sex Toys, Latex, Tattoo, Caucasian, Brunette, Corset, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Piercing, Small Tits
Models: Aidra Fox, Aria Lee

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 33 min 11 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 23, 2020 10:00 am
Punching Bag - Jessica (02.11.2019)

Info video:
Date: 02.11.2019
Genre: BDSM, punching, boxing, bondage, orgasm, lezdom, slow motion

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 1.36 GiB
Duration: 28 min 21 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 23, 2020 6:20 pm
Quicksand Part 1 (10.12.2019)

Info video:
Date: 10.12.2019
Genre: All Sex, Bondage, Twerking, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Titty Fuck, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Oil, Sex Toys, Sun Glasses, Bikini, Big Ass, Voluptuous, Caucasian, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Brooke Benz

screenshot
Description: Beaches and dunes, curves and smiles. Miami has everything you could want on its beautiful shores. From sunburned tourists to tan untouchable goddesses, you won't regret taking a tour in the shade of arching palm trees. There are sharks, jellyfish. But what you really need to watch out for are the voracious maneaters like Brittany and Brooke Benz -- constantly on the watch for something tasty to come through their territory. They entice poor vacationing husband Chad White to venture far from his wife under the illusion of friendship and playfulness. But these two Miami hustlers have something a bit more, uh, "entertaining" planned. Just because the sun is out doesn't mean this city gets any less reckless.

Info file:
Size: 399 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 30 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 24, 2020 2:25 am
Anastasia Pittsburgh takes multiple cocks (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Amateur, Teen, Bondage, Creampie, Cumshot, Female Orgasm, Fetish, Gangbang, Rough Sex

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 1 h 2 min

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 24, 2020 10:31 am
Punching Bag - Holly (17.08.2019)

Info video:
Date: 17.08.2019
Genre: BDSM, punching, boxing, bondage,tattoo, lezdom

screenshot
Description: Holly tries out a completely new abs workout with the help of Jessica and her boxing gloves.

Info file:
Size: 1.09 GiB
Duration: 24 min 25 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File