Author
RikkiTikki
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm
Chastity Boys Lick Better

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage
Models: Kendra Spade

screenshot
Description: Chastity is the perfect tool to make any boy work harder, please harder and be the best slave they can possibly be. Mistress Kendra Spade uses permanent chastity on all her boy-toys as she never wants them thinking about their own selfish pleasures. She wants every thought and every action in the slave's mind to only be about pleasing her holes and chastity forces the bitch to do just that. Mistress Kendra rips the duct-tape viciously off the slave's mouth allowing his tongue free to only worship her ass and pussy. She rides his eager mouth to orgasm loving that his mental state is only focused on pleasuring her body. His cock remains permanently lock in chastity exactly where every boy's dick should be.

Info file:
Size: 1.18 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 16 min 16 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 09, 2020 2:11 am
My Meat (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Dildo, Toys, Dental Gag
Models: Maya Kendrick

screenshot
Description: When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught! Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks. My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.

Info file:
Size: 745 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850
Duration: 35 min 58 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 09, 2020 10:18 am
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

screenshot
Description: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful. Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow. The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Info file:
Size: 1.72 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 32 min 22 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 09, 2020 6:33 pm
Cum Bondage (2019)

Info video:
Genre: All Sex, Ass-eating antics, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Fucked-up cum games, Bondage, Breast slapping, gagging, Slim girl with round bubble butt
Models: Anastasia Rose

screenshot
Description: Description: The last time she was here, Anastasia watched Lydia get bound by Dr. Mercies' piss in a demented plastic tubing predicament. Dr. Mercies felt bad for Anastasia because of what she went through in that session, so he decided to be nice to her today and treat her to some cum bondage. This is a short but delightfully twisted session with rough face fucking, ass eating, a crazy plastic tubing suspension (short but sweet), and a nice cum-and-spit play ending.

Info file:
Size: 905 MB
Duration: 22 min 46 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 10, 2020 2:44 am
Chastity Law

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation, Tease and Denial
Models: Mackenzie Moss

screenshot
Description: If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.

Info file:
Size: 1.24 GiB
Duration: 17 min 8 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 10, 2020 10:49 am
Goldie, Lyra Law

Info video:
Genre: Blonde, Bondage, Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasms

screenshot
Description: It is no surprise that men find Mistress Lyra and Miss Goldie completely irresistible to the point of not being able contain themselves. And since their slave's raging boner keeps getting in the way of his servitude they must fully drain his balls once a week to keep him in a mindless state of submission. Of course these two sadistic Mistresses won't make it easy and play a edging game of tease and denial while laughing at his pathetic cock ready to burst at every touch.

Info file:
Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 12 min 1 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 10, 2020 7:01 pm
Smoldering (06.07.2019)

Info video:
Date: 06.07.2019
Genre: BDSM, cigarette, smoking, burning, stockings, body stockings, bondage, squirt, orgasm, lezdom

screenshot
Description: It is Nazryana's turn to get burned with cigarettes.

Info file:
Size: 1.52 GiB
Duration: 38 min 28 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 11, 2020 3:01 am
Earning his Orgasm

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket
Models: Alina Lopez

screenshot
Description: Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Info file:
Size: 1.24 GiB
Duration: 15 min 0 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 11, 2020 11:16 am
Quit Yer Bitchin': Venus Lux Tops Draven Navarro

Info video:
Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, TS Fucks On Male, Shemale On Male, Bareback, Blowjob, BDSM, Bondage, Stockings, Clothespins, CBT, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Facial
Models: Venus Lux, Draven Navarro

screenshot
Description: Venus Lux is a slender beauty with a rock hard cock. She's been sent by her best friend to check on naughty, misbehavin' sub, Draven Navarro, to make sure he's not getting out of line. But Venus finds him having phone sex with some anonymous girl. So she decides Draven needs some correction. But he gets more than just a scolding and a slap on the wrist. Venus subjects Draven to a ton of cock sucking, a relentless ass fucking, along with paddling, humiliation, clothes pins, and a huge load of her cum shot all over him. Venus starts by reminding Draven of his place, that he's here to serve women in every capacity, not to philander around on his own. She gags him, cuffs him, and inflicts a little pain with a good ass-paddling, and clothes pins on his nipples, his cock and his balls. When she's confident he understands her, she tells him his next task is to worship her however she wants. He sucks her rock hard cock, slurping it down exactly how she demands. She then fucks this whiny little bitchboy, pounding his ass in multiple positions. She tells him he's not allowed to cum until she gives him permission, but he just can't hold it, and shoots his load all over himself. Venus smears his cum all over his face, then after a final, deep, hard pounding, douses him in a monster load of hot cum. After all this, she still isn't impressed with him, and leaves him there, filthy and humiliated.

Info file:
Size: 1.89 GiB
Duration: 52 min 42 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Demonic Desires (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Flogging, Toys, Suspension, Blood, Whipping, Anal Play
Models: Luna Lovely

screenshot
Description: Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

Info file:
Size: 913 MB
Duration: 44 min 3 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 12, 2020 3:36 am
Supple Restraints (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Clothespins, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Suspension
Models: Luna Rival

screenshot
Description: The theme is leather. Luna is restrained entirely with soft restraints. That makes them no less infernal. Each position is strenuous in it's own way. Straps keep Luna in a firm worm tie that turns into a hogtie. Her clothes are cut from her little body to expose her. A leather body suit with mitts keeps Luna confined. The mitts are attached to straps around her feet. She's comfortable at first on her back, but her position is about to get a whole lot harder. The leather straightjacket, gag, and straps frogging her legs really make her helpless. She can barely even flip herself over. She has to stay in place while her holes are being penetrated. It's fine, the violation seems to excite her.

Info file:
Size: 814 MB
Duration: 39 min 12 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 12, 2020 11:54 am
Domestic Disturbance (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Masturbation, Caning, Uniform
Models: Ava D'Amore

screenshot
Description: Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude's house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he's got videos of me doing things I shouldn't have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he's put me through. If I thought he'd let me leave I'd quit. He tells me I'm worthless. He's long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I'll do as he says and maybe he won't hurt me... bad.

Info file:
Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 1 h 9 min

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 12, 2020 7:59 pm
Police Brutality (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Toys, Caning, Ebony
Models: Bellah Dahl

screenshot
Description: No one questions authority. When an officer comes to your door you let him in. He says he's there to check for prowlers, but he seems more interested in checking out your body. His eyes caress your taut body. Once you're in his clutches he savors his prey. Your fear, your desperation, your tears, your screams, music to his ears. You're not a person to him. You're just prey. Just another victim. Cops are all the same. Letting their authority go to their heads. Bellah is brutalized, beaten, and violated. She's doing her best to fight back. It takes a lot to hold it together while her captor abuses her. Finally she snaps. Her body goes limp. The pain no longer registers. She's been broken. Time to reward her.

Info file:
Size: 959 MB
Duration: 46 min 24 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 13, 2020 4:15 am
Santa Gets Got: MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Stockings, Flogging, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Feet, Foot Licking, Footjob, Vibrator, Masturbation
Models: Syren de Mer, Dale Savage

screenshot
Description: Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he's about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn't believe for a second that he's Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don't lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he's begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as girlty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale's hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale's cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale's hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he's forgetting Syren's pleasure comes first! She sits on his face and Dale greedily licks her juicy pussy. Syren rides his face, cumming hard over and over again. Finally, she sinks down on his cock. Dale moans as her tight slick warmth envelops his sensitive cock. Syren sets a brutal pace as she uses his body to orgasm on his cock. When she's had her fill, she wraps her hand around his cock. Dale begs to cum, desperate to blow his load even if it's only in her hand. Just as he's about to cum, Syren denies him, laughing as he struggles in bondage.

Info file:
Size: 1.65 GiB
Duration: 45 min 52 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 13, 2020 12:29 pm
Bait and Switch (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, Blood
Models: Maddy O'Reilly

screenshot
Description: I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Info file:
Size: 1.18 GiB
Duration: 58 min 34 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File