Author
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 05, 2019 4:01 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Strip Jester with Amber and Ashley

Ah, what to say about this one? I've said in the past that sometimes, after a game is over, I'll feel like it didn't go very well and that the footage won't be very good, and then be surprised when I actually take a look at the footage. This is a special case of that... I didn't think it went very well, but going over the final video I can't for the life of me remember why I thought it didn't go very well. This one is hot as hell.
The game is Jester, but that's not really important right now... this one's all about the forfeit. I supplied the girls with an assortment of vibrators, hogtie cuffs, and colored markers, and told the winner that she could do whatever she wanted to the loser for twenty minutes. She did. It was awesome.
Sold at a bargain per-minute rate because of length. Spoiler: the winner was Amber
This is the HIGH DEFINITION version, presented in dominating 1280x720. The standard version is available (after 5/28/09) for a couple of dollars less.
Just a note of caution so you know what you're getting: while the vibes get their use and there are plenty of good looks, this forfeit doesn't really get into the sexual. The loser was too good at squirming away for the winner to be able to bring her off. So expect to see one girl having a great time tormenting another, but nobody's **** to an orgasm here.

Duration: 0:28:56 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 496.33 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/1fb83abe526ce/Clip_10532.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 05, 2019 5:47 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Strip Wheel of Torment with Ashlyn, Kym, Catherine, Richard, and Jessica

Echoes of Episode 076 here as four girls and a guy play in a free-for-all, and three losers masturbate on the couch for the gleeful winners. Three of our most fun-loving, outgoing girls join Richard plus newbie Jessica to spin the Wheel of Torment. And no, contrary to one girl's complaint, we do not have a remote control for the wheel and the game was not rigged.
There's a party-like atmosphere, and everyone is a good sport. (Everybody except for Richard, who refused a request to take off his pants.) Kym, for example, was quite happy to lose her top and let her impressive breasts, Sales and Marketing, swing free. A bit of a rivalry developed between brunettes and redheads (aka soulless gingers). The game lasted about 15 minutes, and in the end, Jessica kept her panties, while Catherine ended up nude but victorious. The masturbation show was a good one, with the losers enthusiastically diving in with both hands and playing with each other. After the two girls each bring themselves to orgasm, the winners force them to keep masturbating while Richard keeps furiously whacking it. He has a hard time at first until Ashlyn reaches over and starts playing with his balls, making him grunt and explode while the girls cheer and applaud.

Duration: 0:23:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 547.63 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4b7a121b71a6a/Clip_10533.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 05, 2019 9:29 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Strip Darts with Raquel and Star

Smarting from her loss in Episode 507, Raquel is back to try to get revenge on Star. Last time, she was left helplessly trembling and moaning as the Sybian **** her body to heights of ecstasy. This time, the winner takes a more personal role in the loser's humiliation, as she fucks her raw with a strap-on.
Each girl throws three darts, with the lowest score losing a piece of clothing. The winner not only gets to strip the loser herself, she gets to choose what the loser takes off. I like this rule because the winners usually go straight for the breasts or pussy, leaving the other half of the body fully clothed until the target is fully exposed. This means we don't get to see much of Raquel's vintage bra before it hits the floor, but sacrifices must be made, because tits.
Raquel had better be careful, as Star is one of our winningest players. She's both tenacious and lucky, a fearsome combo. It's back-and-forth for awhile, but after the 17-minute game, the loser is Raquel, again, but Star at least ends up naked.
The loser has an extremely sensitive pussy (which we found out when she had to ride the Sybian) and she reacts immediately as the winner penetrates her. This despite the fact that like most women without experience wielding a strap-on, she's not great at it. (Ladies, using a penis is hard work. I hope watching girls struggle to use a strap-on helps you appreciate this.) But after awhile, the winner starts to get the hang of it. The loser's eyes go glassy, then cross-eyed, and her face gets red as her body inevitably succumbs. Trying hard to avoid cumming on the winner's cock, the loser is unsuccessful and cries out a frustrated god damn it! as she loses control and gives in to orgasm.

Duration: 0:28:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 675.48 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/bb6274900fdb2/Clip_10534.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 06, 2019 10:24 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

LouLou's First Night at The Bondage Hotel...

Featuring LouLou Petite, Jasmine Sinclair

LouLou's life is about to change, DRASTICALLY! Stuck in a nine-to-five existence, her partner buys her a stay at the BONDAGE HOTEL. She NEEDS KINKINESS in her life and she gets it... Following orders, LouLou strips down to her stockings and puts on a slave collar. Now it's time to face her first very harsh, very deviant lesson from the first of the hotel's Mistresses... After being **** to WORSHIP MISTRESS'S BOOTS, LouLou is TIED UP TIGHT WITH HER PUSSY WIDE OPEN, WHIPPED, SPANKED, FINGERED, ABUSED, AND FUCKED OVER AND OVER!!! This little blonde has to take it ALL!

Tags: rope bondage, stockings, slave collar, lesbian domination, whipping, fingered, vibe, **** orgasms, lesbian strap-on fucking

Duration: 0:13:09 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 405 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/608d98bb815be/538_1.wmv
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 07, 2019 3:42 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Strip Shockinaw with Savannah, Richard, and Cherry M

Time for another shocking game of Shockinaw. Recap of the rules: each player holds a handle with a button on it. The game plays some sinister music while flashing a red light. As soon as the music stops and the light turns green, the players have to press their buttons. Last person to press their button gets an electric shock. Or if somebody presses the button early, while the music is still playing, they get a shock too, as one player found out when she accidentally pressed the button immediately. And needless to say, the shocked loser also has to surrender an article of clothing. And twirl. (Richard, not having a bra, gets to count his belt.)
They play until there are two naked losers, who then have to service the winner any way he or she wants. The winner was Savannah. Again, damn it. She was really good at psyching out her opponents and causing them to lose concentration, which is the key to this game. She keeps her panties, but at least she pulls them down to enjoy the forfeit. The game lasts about nine minutes, and the entire rest of this video is dedicated to the winner getting their satisfaction.
The winner makes first one loser then the other eat their ass. Then the winner makes the losers engage in oral sex, pushing the givers head into the other losers crotch and you know what, its getting way too awkward to use non-spoiling non-gender-specific terms, so the rest of the description will be in spoiler tags. If you dont want spoilers: faces are ridden, asses are spanked, orgasms are ****.
Okay, so Savannah makes Cherry blow Richard, shoving her face down on his cock. She spanks Cherrys ass before sitting on Richards face and bouncing. rubbing her asshole on his nose. Then she parks Cherry on Richards face while she pinches and plays with her nipples. Now that Cherry is nice and wet from Richards mouth, Savannah makes her ride Richards cock before deciding that she wants some too, and makes Cherry eat her out while Richard fucks her from behind. After moving to yet another position -- one that gives Savannah access to Cherrys clit as shes being fucked -- Cherry cums hard, but its not over. Not by a long shot.
After some more Savannah-directed sex Cherry cums again, kicking her feet and twitching. Its at about this time that Richard starts to develop erectile difficulties -- maybe the shame of being ordered around finally got to him. The girls barely seem to mind or even notice, as they have a pretty good time playing with each other. As Savannah folds Cherry in half and rocks her back and forth against her tongue, Richard desperately wanks it in the background until finally, the girls taunt him for his failure and he slinks away, leaving the girls to make out with each other on the floor.

Duration: 0:36:15 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 832 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4e0ccee0a7901/541_1.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 08, 2019 2:58 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hostage to a Lesbian Sex Domme!

Featuring Holly Kiss, Jasmine Sinclair

Holly is taken hostage to prevent her signing an important trade contract. But there is nothing business-like in the way her professional Jasmine treats her... The kinky criminal ties Holly SPREAD-EAGLE to a bed and strips her naked. Jasmine licks out her pussy and fingers her, then strips naked herself and SITS ON HOLLY'S FACE **** HER TO LICK HER TO ORGASM!! Turning her attention back to Holly's sex hole, she fucks Holly with a rabbit, then makes her suck her strap on before RAMMING IT INSIDE! This is one fun loving criminal who prefers her sex kinky, lesbian and with plenty of bondage!!

Duration: 0:27:10 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: wmv Size: 888

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/07586a6d44cda/544_1.wmv
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 09, 2019 12:16 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hung Upside-Down for a Fucking!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Alexandra

We make Jasmine tell her own degrading tale of this encounter... "I've been tied up in the strictest hogties, suspended by my wrists, spread wide more times than I can remember, and had my nipples and pussy tortured over and over, but THIS is the toughest shoot I have ever done physically! Suspended by just my ankles I was in agony! And that's even before my Professional Dominatrix began her abuse of my pussy!! As I filmed this video, I honestly could not believe what I had got myself into! I hope you really enjoy it!"

Duration: 0:09:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 270 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/fa7675cf36d90/552_1.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 10, 2019 11:20 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Femme Fatale: Brooklyn Chase - The Hard Sell

Brooklyn is the best at her job. When a client wants something she always delivers. Now one of her special clients wants to buy a house in an area where they secretly know property values are going to soar. The only problem is that the homeowner Mr. Markson doesn't want to sell. He knows about the impending price boom.
But, he does look Brooklyn up and down and tell her "money isn't everything." Brooklyn takes the hint and soon is giving Markson the fuck of a lifetime. He uses her how he wants and then has the balls to say it is going to take more negotiations to close the deal, she was the best piece of ass he's had and he isn't going just let it go. Why doesn't she come back tomorrow? Brooklyn has dealt with his type before. "Why wait 'til tomorrow, stud?" She tells him she is going to change into something sexy for him. She puts on her nylons and garter and a little "special" perfume between her thighs...
Markson doesn't give in easy, but he can't last forever against Brooklyn's techniques of pleasure and pain...he gives her the deal she wants and she finally gives lets him have release, but she stops at the moment of climax smiling at his painfully ruined orgasm "I got the deal I wanted,,,and a pearl necklace..pleasure doing business with you

Duration: 0:23:08 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 512 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/c7ea38887a393/561_1.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 14, 2019 5:51 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The Honey Trap...

Featuring Tiffany Naylor, Jasmine Sinclair

REVENGE IS SERVED... Tiffany finds out to her huge cost not to mess with Jasmine's husband!! Tiffany is texted to meet him in an alley, but she's been fooled and it's a trap! Jasmine overpowers her, ties her up with rope and strips off her clothes! Jasmine lets her fury RUN RIOT all over Tiffany's body, WHIPPING HER ASS TILL IT GLOWS. She tape-gags Tiffany silent then SPREADS TIFFANY'S PUSSY WIDE FOR A FINGERING! With Tiffany totally helpless, Jasmine slips into a STRAP-ON and FUCKS HER PREY FROM BEHIND! Tiffany has to take EVERY DEGRADING INCH of Jasmine's cock as it thrusts in and out, **** her to orgasm! And if Tiffany thinks that is the end of her ordeal, she is very much mistaken...!!

Tags: stockings, rope bondage, tapegag, whipping, dildo, humiliation, **** orgasms, revenge, justice

Duration: 0:15:28 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: wmv Size: 393.56 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/2904b0d792d0b/563_1.wmv
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jun 17, 2019 3:11 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Double Trouble Tickle Fuck!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Alexandra, Mia

Jasmine faces a DOUBLE HELPING of bondage, tickle abuse and lesbian fucking at the hands of cruel Mistress Alexandra and her slavegirl!! Bound in rubber tubing, Jasmine can't move an inch as they first set about TICKLING HER ALL OVER HER VERY TICKLISH NAKED BODY AND BARE FEET!! Jasmine is left gasping for breath after this seems to go on forever. Totally exhausted, Jasmine is turned into Mistress and her slavegirl's SEX PLAYGROUND!! The slavegirl licks and nibbles her nipples then lies below Jasmine and LICKS HER OUT TO AN ORGASM. Meanwhile Mistress Alexandra FUCKS HER SLAVEGIRL WITH A GLASS DILDO!

Tags: naked, barefoot, rubber restraints, tickling, oral sex, lesbian fucked, **** orgasms, 2 on 1, no mercy

Duration: 0:17:10 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 422.13 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/31e168369597c/570_1.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jul 06, 2019 5:14 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

New Girl in Town at the Hareem...

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Holly Kiss

When a new girl arrives at the harem, Jasmine thinks she can turn her into one of her subservients, like she has done with so many others. Jasmine gropes Holly, makes her strip, and then makes her LICK OUT HER PUSSY! So when the Sultan finds them in mid-orgasm, Jasmine has to pay BIG TIME!!!! The Sultan tells Holly to get her own back, and what follows is a punishing, painful and degrading mix of CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, TIGHT ROPE BONDAGE, PUSSY WHIPPING, NIPPLE ABUSE, CLEAVE GAGGING, AND STRAP-ON DOMINATION SEX!!

Duration: 0:21:30 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: wmv Size: 582.27 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/8096bf394c9b9/10623.wmv

+
Wink One more orgasm[Maledom]
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jul 08, 2019 3:19 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dee Williams, Will Tile

Dee Williams is a legit Purple Belt in BJJ, Will Tile is just a strong dude..... Dee Williams uses her butterfly guard to sneak out of Will Tile's control but Will Tile is such a big strong hand man, he puts Dee in trouble a lot. Regardless of the size discrepancy, Dee Williams does pretty god damn well against Will. 2 out of 3 rounds are scored as ties by the judges. The Loser loses by 1 stinking point because someone relaxes on this match and their opponent takes advantage and steals the "W". Loser gets their hands tied up with their own wrestling outfit and is used for the winner's pleasure. Loser must suck on the sweaty wrestling toes of the winner and then the losers is drained of Orgasms by the Winner

Duration: 0:51:20 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/03f4a27d78011/10630.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jul 08, 2019 4:32 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Left Penniless – Stars Fetish Fantasies – Ashley Lane

Ashley Lane is tricked into signing away her inheritance when her stepmother exploits her masochistic tendencies.

Length: 23 minutes Size: 1.64 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920×1080

screenshot

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/493baadcc5de7/18._LeftPen.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/22782752e0a9d/18._LeftPen.part2.rar
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jul 13, 2019 3:00 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Handjob with sexy girl

Duration: 0:29:54 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 212.39 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/aa53d9693f3b6/10645.mp4
dalask
VIP club member
Added: Jul 15, 2019 1:53 am
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Terra comes home to find her girlfriend, Chrissy, playing with another one of her playmates, Star. Terra is of course frustrated that she can't satisfy her girlfriend and has to watch Chrissy be pleasured by other women. Chrissy and Star decide to gang up on Terra and tease her, by kissing each other over while Terra's sitting in a chair. Chrissy and Star then decide to tie Terra up in bondage, ballgagged, **** to watch Star slowly tear apart Chrissy's gusset and lick her pussy with her pierced tongue. Chrissy moans in excitement, taunting her girlfriend Terra that this is how you satisfy a woman. Terra continues to struggle in bondage while watching her girlfriend get pleasured. Star licks Chrissy's pussy until she orgasms. The two laugh at Terra as she's tied up, unable to move in her ropes. Terra is in a frog-tie, elbows bound, and a crotch rope for humiliation. It's now Star's turn to get some action. Not only was Terra **** to watch her girlfriend get her pussy licked, now she has to watch her girlfriend lick her playmate's pussy too. Terra really wants to be apart of the fun, but instead, Chrissy and Star attach a Doxi magic wand vibrator to Terra's pussy. It keeps moving away from Terra, so she keeps losing her orgasm. Chrissy licks, and fingers Star's pussy until she has a massive orgasm! After the two have their fun, they leave Terra with the Doxi to suffer with the orgasm and thoughts of her girlfriend getting fucked by another.

Duration: 0:27:52 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 805.84 MB

screenshot

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4ca712683fd04/10649.mp4