screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Beckys Bonus!
Format: wmv
Size: 167.94 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:58, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Becky and Columbia have been working hard on a contract in the office, and now Columbia has taken all the credit and a big financial bonus into the bargain! Becky is not impressed at all and wrestles her colleague to the office floor and demands she gives the bonus to its rightful owner! Columbia is not about to part with her bonus quietly, so the girls have a violent and energetic wrestling catfight right there on the office floor! Awesome sexy fighting from the two stockinged blondes as Becky shows Columbia who is boss in no uncertain terms! (Duration : 29:59)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords: topless, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, office, thong / g-string, columbia, stockings, becky.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 167.94 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 12, 2023 11:47 am
Danger from left and right

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Danger from left and right
Format: mp4
Size: 413.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 5605 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave, who always talks back found the worst partner for his bad jokes and silly behaviour. Mistress Ariel is not interested in his witty talk, she is very bored of hearing him talk without taking a breath. Now she shows him what is the reward of the slave who dares to makes stupid jokes around her, or look at her magnificent body without getting permission. She gives him a few hard slaps that makes his face red and his cheeks swollen.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , BDSM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: face slapping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 413.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 12, 2023 2:51 pm
Hotel Hallway Pony Ride

Starring: Kelli

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Hotel Hallway Pony Ride
Size: 155.63 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:05, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hotel Hallway Pony Ride
Our slave gaspman, had the immense pleasure of being in the same hotel as the beautiful and buxom Goddess Kelli, here are his words... ""Kelli decided she wanted to do some pony riding in the hotel hallway. There were people walking by and maids were cleaning the rooms but she didn't care if I was embarrassed. She wanted to ride me in the hallway and there was nothing I could do about it. First she mounted me on all fours and rode me up an down the hallway. Then she ordered me to pick her up on my shoulders and carry her two legged style.

She is a heavy Lady weighing about 165 lbs (75 Kg). She absolutely loved riding me and later told me that if I lived near her in Los Angeles, she would want to be carried all the time. I would have loved to be in that situation. After riding me in the hallway, she ordered me into the hotel room and demanded that I lick her boots clean. The whole time she was berating me and degrading me. To her... I was nothing... just a slave to do her bidding. It was a great time and I look forward to being her pony in the near future"". DUH!

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: goddess kelli , reins , horse slavery , cart pony pulling , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2023 7:34 am
Burning the ashtray piggy

Starring: Elis Euryale

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Burning the ashtray piggy
Size: 485.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 7965 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Euryale's ashtray boy is hanging from the ceiling like a piggy, and that's his new name today. As usual, she is feeling sadistic when she lights her cigarette and her piggy knows that.

The testicles and the nipples of piggy will be the main target of Euryale - with his mouth and tongue of course. Every time she gets closer to his balls, we can distinctly hear the noise of roasted hair and skin, before she touches the flesh and leaves a mark. And piggy knows that he should kiss her boots to thank her for the privilege of being touched by her cigarette.

Yet Piggy can't help but scream like a dying prey, which does nothing less that exciting Euryale's sadism even more. His wet tongue will put an end to this torment, by putting out her cigarette efficiently.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: SMOKING, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, SUSPENSION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: boots worship, nipples torment, military, burns.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 485.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2023 2:43 pm
Giving Away Your Key

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Giving Away Your Key
Size: 502.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 11984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Giving Away Your Key

I gave your chastity key away to your boss. I have to admit, I had no idea he was going to be SO mean to you, haha. I mean you were a normal guy that just wanted to play a little game of "chastity key holding" with me and I guess it just got out of hand. At first it was just like, hey.. lets play a kinky game where I deny you an orgasm for a day. Then I found out you were SO much nicer to me when you are "locked up"- so I made it 2 days.Then I thought it was funny that your cock was actually in PAIN in that chastity cage so I made it 3 days...then a week!
When I told my friends about it they laughed and laughed. They were actually the ones that came up with the idea for making you to spend all your savings on expensive shoes and dresses for me! You were soooo horney and stupid... remember??? Ahh, those were the days, huh? That was before Jennifer told your boss that I had you locked up like some pathetic loser, haha!
Your boss always had a crush on me so when we were at the last office party he knew he had a chance to offer me some big cock that he knew I wasn't getting from you! We went into your office and had sex on YOUR desk! Haha. That was so hot, he totally had your wife on the desk where you are *** to work at everyday! haha! Now thats a real man. He is not afraid to really let you have it! That's when I realized it was a turn on for me to see him rub it in your face. I mean when we were done fucking on your desk he shot his jizz in your coffee cup knowing you would drink out of it in the morning! haha! I loved it!
As time went on I just kept fantasizing about how he might keep humiliating you so I begged him to take your chastity key from me and make you his little bitch! I mean you have no choice... I took all your savings and you need the job... plus I know you love the abuse now that you are so full of cum and perverted. You love it huh? You like me laughing at you for it? I do laugh thinking about you begging him to let you cum, haha! I can't believe your such a wimp to him!
The best part was when I walked in and saw you in that french maid's outfit right there in the office, OMG! That was hilarious! I mean, I knew he was holding your chastity key but I didn't know he was going to be THIS mean... But I love it! It actually turns me on that he is totally destroying your manhood for my entertainment... I think he is so macho for degrading you. He told me a secret, haha... He has more plans for you. Wanna hint??? Let's just say there is going to be a new dress code for you at work everyday, haha! Shhh, here he comes, I want to see you curtsey like he makes you do, haha!

-FEATURING: Ash Hollywood

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, CHASTITY, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: ash.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 502.48 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2023 3:47 pm
Woke White Boys

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-02#Woke White Boys##
Size: 548.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:30, 7929 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

You try your best to be woke. Thoughtful, respectful of all cultures, openminded, not racist. And yet you still find yourself with yellow fever. A serious fetishization of Asian women. You want to be a good boy, but all you can see in the room is that divine, Asian skin, those perfect almond eyes, those full, sensual lips...

You try your best to be a very good boy, but you can't help it. You love Asian women.

Go ahead, give in to it. You can't help yourself. Worship me.

Features: Asian princess, Asian Goddess, yellow fever, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mindfuck

Category: ASIAN PRINCESS
Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian supremacy, asian fetish, yellow fever, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, mesh, fishnet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 548.36 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2023 4:49 pm
Wrecked Ashtray

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-03#Wrecked Ashtray##
Size: 773.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:22, 7951 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Smoking and tormenting. It's what I do! So open up your bitch mouth and make yourself useful as my ashtray. My ashes need to go somewhere. I'll make sure you savor my smoke in your mouth. I mean, you really have no choice when I'm smothering you with my latex gown and my rubber ass.

And why not have some fun with the smoking! Why not use my lit embers to burn your precious nipples, cock, and balls? Why not slap around your burnt bits with a crop while sitting on your face with my ashes on your tongue, you struggling to breathe with the onslaught of hits coming from my crop? Of course I'm going to make being an ashtray difficult. Did you really think that was going to be it?

I'm going to wreck you. Once I've finished using you as an ashtray, you'll be burned, slapped, spanked, and cropped. Why? Because I can! Let's wreck the ashtray.

Features: smoking fetish, human ashtray, latex/rubber clothing, smothering, facesitting, cropping, CBT, cock and ball , nipple , nipple play, ballbusting

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, NIPPLE PLAY, SMOKING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, slave training, rubber facesitting, rubber smothering, breathplay, femdom, female supremacy, ass worship, ass fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 773.19 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 14, 2023 5:45 pm
Vacation ATM

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-04#Vacation ATM##
Size: 505.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:46, 7929 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

It's my spring break, bitches! I'm going on vacation, and you aren't. Isn't that funny?

Of course, I'll be spending a lot of money on vacation. It'll be lavish because I deserve that. And do you know how I intend on funding my vacation?

With your money, obviously. A Goddess deserves to get spoiled on her time off. I mean, look at me. I deserve your money. I deserve everything that's in your wallet and then some. I deserve to be lying on the beach in my bikini draining through your money while you toil away.

And isn't the idea of me relaxing while you suffer away to fund my vacation so hot? Doesn't it get you hard, knowing that you're doing this all for me?

Featuring: financial domination, findom, findomme, jerk off instruction, joi, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, masturbation humiliation, orgasm control, human atm, wallet rinsing, draining, money slave

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian findom, asian goddess, findomme, money slave, financial slavery, finslave, wallet rinsing, asian dominatrix, findom humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 505.8 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2023 9:49 am
Bye Bye Tart!

CF0097

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Bye Bye Tart!
Size: 164.68 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:24, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Dannii arrives home to find her husbands other woman spread out on the bed! Dannii attacks Frankie and the two sexy blondes fight it out in the marital bed in this very sexy and very energetic catfight! Dannii uses her two best assets to press home her advantage, and Frankie is soon being smothered under Danniis massive mammaries and crushed between her powerful thighs! (Duration : 29:24)

Keywords: stockings, frankie, breast smothering, bedroom, topless, dannii, dresses and skirts, lingerie, thong / g-string, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.68 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2023 10:44 am
Sore Loser!

CF0098

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Sore Loser!
Size: 172.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:49, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Nikki and Jessica are back from their tennis match and Nikki is not impressed at all - she thinks Jessica only won because she was flashing her panties at the umpire. A fight breaks out between the sexy sportswomen and they are soon wrestling on the living room floor in their tennis whites! The girls look awesome as they wrestle in their cute white tops and skirts, and they really do not hold back on each other with all manner of painful pins and holds! Nikki is determined to make Jessica sorry for her slutty behaviour! (Duration : 30:50)

Keywords: nikki, jessica, domestic, sport, dresses and skirts, panties.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.76 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2023 11:46 am
Shrunk!

CF0099

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Shrunk!
Size: 165.18 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:29, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Tigerr is really pissed off when she finds that Cindy has shrunk her favourite dress after borrowing it without asking. She decides to teach her rude housemate a lesson by wrestling her humiliatingly into submission! Tigerr is way stronger and more powerful than Cindy and this is a very one-sided fight as Cindy simply does not stand a chance against her sexy Asian housemate! Very sexy domination wrestling!(Duration : 29:30)

Keywords: humiliating, domestic, topless, dresses and skirts, cindy, summer, thong / g-string, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 165.18 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 15, 2023 3:45 pm
Sniff MY Farts Anytime Anywhere

Starring: Paige

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Sniff MY Farts Anytime Anywhere
Size: 137.87 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:29, 2895 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sniff MY Farts Anytime Anywhere
Auntie Paige is relaxing on the couch while her darling nephew kenny is folding her laundry. She starts to notice that all the beans she had for dinner are starting to act up and she needs to fart. She calls kenny into the room and announces that she has to fart. She orders him to assume the position he has been trained to assume for fart sniffing.

Grabbing his hair and keeping his face in her ass, she blasts off a nasty, smelly fart and orders him to sniff it. Poor kenny resist the whole time but has no choice. When Auntie Paige is done with him she sends him back to fold laundry. Next, you see Aunt Paige sitting on the toilet. You actually can hear it hitting the water. She calls kenny and makes him assume the position between her legs with his face in the toilet sniffing. She loves treating kenny this way.

They are thinking of getting side by side toilets so he can sniff both of their dumps and gross farts. But THAT'S NOT ALL!! Auntie Paige also subjects kenny to THE DUTCH OVEN! She is having a nap in bed and farting like crazy. She calls kenny out of the closet and orders him under the covers. She laughs and laughs as she holds him under the covers and farts. Poor kenny is really put through a lot.

Mistress:
Paige, Mistress

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , dutch oven , piss , blackmail , caviar , upskirt , kenny , dutch oven , paige , aunt paige , family fantasy , ass worship , face sitting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 137.87 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 9:25 am
Locked Until Employed

Starring: Goddess Natalia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Locked Until Employed
Size: 37.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 914 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Natalia is your insanely hot girlfriend but she is sick and tired of your bullshit. You haven't been working, or doing anything really except sitting in your room all day, and it is time that you start contributing to the household again, otherwise you are in for some punishing. If you fail to clean your act up, she is going to lock your worthless ass up in chastity once and for all, meaning you will never get to cum again. Being the nice goddess that she is, she is going to allow you to cum once more before locking you up in a chastity device until you get a job. Lick her pretty feet and worship them as you follow her jerk off instructions.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FOOT DOMINATION, CHASTITY, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: jerk off instruction, joi, femdom, femdompov, natalia mendez.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 37.92 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 4:29 pm
No More Sass, Part 2

Starring: Elle Alexandra

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_No More Sass, Part 2
Size: 245.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 6160 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Pain to a slave's cock and ball region does help eliminate attitude. But to really break their ego you need to humiliate them. Get a pink collar on him, drag him around by a leash and make him eat food from a bowl that Elle just stepped in, that will quickly put this male back in his proper subservient place.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION
Keywords: HUMILIATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 245.09 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 3:40 am
Whips & Wands

Starring:
WL1041

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Whips & Wands
Size: 751.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slave Red is shackled spreadeagled against the dungeon wall and given a hard back flogging and whipping until his nerve endings are jangling nicely, then I release him, only to push a big black butt plug into his ass and duct tape him to my torture chair! Once he is securely fastened and can't resist, I bring out my new violet wand and test out a couple of the many attachments on his anatomy... First I shock him with my electrified fingertips, then move onto the more intense roller attachment before finally testing out the wart removal tool using his nipples as my test subjects! There is just time for a little bit of wax and heat torture for poor slave Red, who has been sitting on that big black butt plug throughout his ordeal. (Duration 32m58s)

Published Tuesday 15th of November 2011

Keywords: heels, other activities, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 751.72 MB<<<

dead_link_removed