screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Boots And More For Bella
Format: mp4
Size: 1.35 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:50, 11980 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Boots And More For Bella

Who needs a plot when you just want to see me opening my gifts from my real-life online worshippers. If you want to hear me tease you into buying me MORE stuff from my wishlist... Then you will like this clip. When I make videos with a story line, I don't always tell you which items I'm wearing in them were stuff slaves bought me from my wishlist. But this video is proof that if you buy me stuff I may make a dedicated video all about them! Will your gifts end up the star of an entire video??? Buy them for me and find out! Oh and if you are a boot fetish freak I included a flirty boot servant offer at the end. Wink
And obviously my dedicated slaves that bought me stuff recently are REQUIRED to download this clip to see me opening their gifts!!! Wink
THIS CLIP INCLUDES MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS TOO! But do NOT bother my with your emails until you have ALREADY sent me something from my wishlist and have forwarded me the shipping confirmation! I have NO time for BSers! You wanna join my new religion - "Bellaism" - then PROVE yourself! Do NOT waste my time with emails asking me "what I want" from my wishlist- I want it ALL!

Girls:
Princess Bella

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: bella.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 17, 2023 1:32 pm
Human Furniture Chat

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Human Furniture Chat
Size: 756.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:39, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Human Furniture Chat

I explain to Robyn that slaves can be used as nothing more than furniture if you want. They have to just lay there - for days at a time if you want - and let you sit on them literally like furniture. And it is SO much better than "real" furniture- cuz its soft and always warm underneath you! And its fun to play with its air supply too LOL. So we take turns sitting on this losers face until it gasps and begs for air. (Which usually gets it a slap in the face- it was embarrassing me in front of my friend!!)
Oh and just to make sure it stayed in place, I showed Robyn how I have it strapped down onto the bench so it couldn't get up even if it wanted to. Haha.

Girls:
Goddess Rodea

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: face sitting, face sitting, femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 756.09 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 4:23 pm
Pussy is a Privilege

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-06#Pussy is a Privilege##
Size: 369.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:26, 7898 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

My pussy is right here, behind my hands. No underwear, no pants, nothing in between you and me except for my hands covering it. I can choose to cover or remove my hands at my leisure. I know you can see glimpses of my beautiful bush and the soft skin around it.

I know you're aching to see it. If only I would move my hands - then you would be able to worship my divine Goddess parts like you'd like...

Are you worthy of it?

Features: tease and denial, strip tease, cock tease, pussy worship, femdom POV, female supremacy, female domination, naked, humiliation, Goddess worship

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: STRIP TEASE, COCK TEASE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TEASE & DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, femdom, female dominaiton, female supremacy, pussy domination, pussy denial, asian femdom, asian pussy, pussy humiliation, body worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 369.65 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 5:25 pm
Doggy Discipline Part II

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-07#Doggy Discipline Part II##
Size: 550.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 7933 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Spanking isn't going to be enough, of course. I truly doubt you've learned your lesson without a more...semi-permanent solution. You're a stubborn pup, and I don't tolerate your ass-sniffing behavior.

A physical barrier to prevent you from sniffing might just do the trick. I'm installing a cone of shame on your head so you can no longer nuzzle your nose in all the cracks it doesn't belong. Instead, you'll just look and desire, but you can never have.

And with enough time, you'll get used to this. You'll no longer be sniffing where you shouldn't sniff. The doggy will be disciplined.

Features: bondage device, bondage humiliation, cock tease, tease and denial, pet play, puppy play, cone of shame, femdom, female domination, barefoot, barefeet, leather

Category: PET PLAY
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, PUPPY PLAY, BONDAGE DEVICE, BONDAGE.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, domiantrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, slave training, sub training, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, collar and leash, strict bondage, extreme bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 550.45 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 3:35 am
COMING SOON - FULL VERSION feat AstroDomina and Misty Stone

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_COMING SOON - FULL VERSION feat AstroDomina and Misty Stone
Size: 4.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:53:37, 10786 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

The complete 4-part series featuring the hottest Femdom Bondage content, now available as one download, at a discounted price.

Part 1 - The Robbery

Two helpless slaves, all tied up with rope and gagged with duct tape. The reason for this mayhem? Max the burglar ransacked another house. The two guys were left to their own devices while Max and her partner Misty emptied the house of all valuables. Chest harness, legs tied together and a duct tape gag. That's not enough for Max as she quickly adds a chastity device on both slaves and stuffs their mouths with panties before applying new duct tape. Much to the horror of the slaves, she walks off with the keys and flushes them down the toilet. She has big plans for them. Two pretty boys like that will fetch a good price on the slavers market. They won't need their dicks anymore, just their butt holes.

Part 2 - The Transport

After completing the burglary and securing the two new slaves, Sydney and her accomplice Misty need to transport the slaves to their new location. After making sure the coast is clear, they have one of the slaves carry the other one into the trunk of the car. Once there, the suffering doesn't end for the slaves. While Sydney gets behind the wheel, Misty stays in the back with the slaves and has her way with them. Using her crop, pulling their ropes and just having a grand ole time with them.Sydney places a call and puts the wheels in motion for the sale and drop off. Once the details are worked out and agreed to, the group takes off. If the slaves thought they were safe from Misty's while in the car, they clearly had no idea who they're dealing with. Next stop, the new owners' house.

Part 3 - The Delivery

Sydney and Misty delivered the two new slaves to their new owners' house. And their delivery is full service. Both slaves are tied and gagged and the two Dommes are having some fun while they wait for the new owners to come home. One last chance to use them however they see fit. Cocks already locked up in chastity, the slaves get blindfolds as well. Sydney came prepared with a pair of butt plugs for the slaves. Always good to do some anal training before delivering the product. Misty takes care of her slave first. Face down ass up is the best way to plus up the ass. Of course, once the Dommes get a taste of anal play, there's a logical next step. Stay tuned.

Part 4 - The Fuckery

After prepping both slaves with anal plugs, the Dommes decided the next logical step is to put some big strapons up their asses. They tease and taunt both the slaves for a bit and finally put the strapons on. And IN their respective slave boys. It's not quite clear if the slaves love it or hate it, the grunts and groans are indecisive. One thing that's beyond any doubt is how much the Dommes are enjoying themselves. Especially Misty who tries out a bunch of different positions. After the Dommes are done fucking the slaves up the ass, they'll be nice and warmed up for their new owners. Another successful mission completed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: ROPE BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, asian, rope bondage, bondage, double domination, strapon, pegging, misty stone, astrodomina, butt plug, tape gagged

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 4.09 GB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 5:34 am
BUTTHOLE SPITTLE 2 feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_BUTTHOLE SPITTLE 2 feat AstroDomina
Size: 723.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:13, 8684 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.900 fps
Audio: AAC, 315 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't you ever tell me that I don't do anything farty for you! The video is pretty graphic so be warned! It's gonna get heavy!

NOTE: This video is for the TRUE fart fans! It's a pretty graphic & intense farting video!
I just came back from the gym with a heavy belly filled with gas. I saved it all for you because I know how much my air means to you, step-daddy. Now get ready, because my farts are going to be rude and loud as fuck. I saved it all up just for you because you deserve it, even though it meant discomfort during my workout. Now get on your knees, open your eyes and your mouth because it's gonna get heavy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FARTING
Related Categories: ASSHOLE FETISH, ASIAN, ASS FETISH, NUDITY/NAKED, FEMDOM.
Keywords: astrodomina, fart, farting, asian farting, asshole, butthole, butthole spit, nude, nudity, naked

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 723.1 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 9:40 am
Single Pink Female

CF1001

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Single Pink Female
Format: wmv
Size: 724.12 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:44, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pole dancer Becky is really upset when her rival Honey turns up to work wearing a pink outfit - Becky's trademark! The two fit blondes fight it out on the nightclub floor to decide who will be allowed to keep their pink outfit. A lovely energetic video with lots of sexy scissoring and facesitting, as the girls pull eachothers clothes off until they are fighting in only their g-strings! (Duration 31m45s)

Published Monday 12th of April 2010

Keywords: becky, topless, dresses and skirts, lingerie, dungeon, thong / g-string, heels, honey.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 724.12 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 10:38 am
Tigerrs Love Chocolate

CF1002

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Tigerrs Love Chocolate
Size: 760.9 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:20, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Tigerr is not impressed that Cindy has eaten her favourite chocolates and decides to punish Cindy with a hard and very one-sided fight! Weak Cindy does not stand a chance against powerful Tigerr and her whimpers and pleas for release fall on deaf ears until Tigerr is satisfied that she has utterly humiliated her former friend. Look out for some awesome wrestling holds and facesits from Tigerr - she really does enjoy making Cindy suffer! (Duration 33m21s)

Published Thursday 22nd of April 2010

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, bedroom, lingerie, tigerr, cindy, barefoot, thong / g-string.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 760.9 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 11:37 am
Sucky Sucky Slaves

CF1003

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Sucky Sucky Slaves
Size: 657.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:28:49, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Dominatrices Nikki and Belle don't get along - and Nikki has an inkling that Belle has been poaching her customers by offering certain 'extras' if they come to visit her instead! The girls have a confrontation in the dungeon and fight it out on the floor in their tight PVC outfits. Great facesitting and scissoring action from the girls in this sexy video. *Warning - strong language* (Duration 28m50s)

Published Thursday 6th of May 2010

Keywords: breast smothering, belle, pvc & fetish, topless, dresses and skirts, dungeon, thong / g-string, heels, tights / pantyhose, nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 657.2 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2023 4:27 am
GO FOR THE GOLD

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_GO FOR THE GOLD
Size: 789.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 17248 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

One of Goddess Nikki's out of shape slaves was foolish enough to challenge her to a competitive wrestling match, thinking his girth could somehow overpower and defeat this fiery Domina. Well Nikki may be petite, but she is one ferocious competitor and incredibly powerful for her size.

Dressed in her stunning, skin tight gold leggings, tube top and stilettos, she physically dominates her opponent with her superior strength and technique. Applying one painful wrestling move after another, Nikki torments him with painful arm bars, full nelsons, rear naked chokes, and scissor holds to effortlessly demoralize her slave. She literally toys with him, until she is ready to have him tap out, or go to rest.

Related Categories: BDSM, FANTASY WRESTLING, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, MUSCLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess nikki next, brat princess, muscle domination, female domination, brat girls, fantasy wrestling, female superiority, arrogant women, scissor hold, female supremacy, bdsm, submission holds, femdom, discipline, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 789.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2023 3:26 pm
Schoolgirl Shock!

Starring:
LB0001

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Schoolgirl Shock!
Size: 481.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:10, 2054 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 481.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2023 4:26 pm
Money Grabbing Bitch!

Starring:
LB0004

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Money Grabbing Bitch!
Size: 412.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:27:42, 2044 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 412.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Pervert Photographer!

Starring:
LB0005

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Pervert Photographer!
Size: 428.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:28:19, 2081 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 428.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 20, 2023 6:40 am
Anal Annihilation

Starring:
WL1044

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Anal Annihilation
Size: 774.03 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

The clue is in the title... This video is not for those of a squeamish or nervous disposition! When I first took ownership of Red, he could barely take a strap-on. Thanks to my intensive year-long training routine, he is now almost ready for the double fisting I've been promising him. And he gets it! After all the exertion it was nice to sip freshly decanted champagne to celebrate the occasion... Please note, some preview images have been censored - uncensored images and videos are available to members. (Duration 33m56s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, heels, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 774.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 9:51 am
Why I Like Hurting Men

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-09#Why I Like Hurting Men##
Size: 514.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:51, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

A candid talk about my sadism towards men - what I mentally and physically feel when I hurt them, what I like to do, a little bit about my youth hurting boys, and power dynamics! Enjoy xx

Features: femdom, female domination, female supremacy, candid, sadism, masochism, sadomasochism, schoolyard bully, punching, slapping, kicking

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, KICKING.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian dominatrix, asian femdom, asian goddess, asian princess, candid, sadism, masochism, sadist, masochist, sadomasochism, bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 514.97 MB<<<