screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-11#Toilet JOI##
Format: mp4
Size: 535.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 7929 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

You've thought about being my toilet long enough, so now it's time to jerk off to it under my instruction. It's straightforward: you get hard at the thought of my kaviar raining down on you, and now you're going to get hard and cum for it.

I'm taking advantage of your potty horniness because you need to learn that my asshole gives what you need. You're going to keep on jerking off to what comes out of me, and you will learn to love it. You will learn to obsess over it. You will learn to crave it. You will learn to need it.

It's simple. You want to be my toilet? You better cum for it.

Features: toilet slavery, toilet training, kaviar, natursekt, ns, kv, fudge, , dumps, feeder, potty training, chocolate lemonade, holy water, number one, number two, toilettensklave, toiletservice, soft serve, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, masturbation humiliation, asshole fetish, ass worship, ass fetish, asshole worship, ass humiliation, ft, ftt, bs

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET FETISH, TOILET HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, femdom toilet, toilet training, asian dominatrix, toilettensklave, toiletservice, ns, kv, bs, ftt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 535.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 21, 2023 1:46 pm
MELT YOUR MIND feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_MELT YOUR MIND feat AstroDomina
Size: 863.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:49, 9929 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 275 Kbps, 44 Khz

I just can't resist wrapping my tongue around a little lollipop, I guess I do have my sweet side!

Don't you just love lollipops? Sydney is slowly unwrapping one so she can show you in full display just how she gets to the center of a lollipop.. she just wants you to watch and listen as her sexy glossy lips and tongue work it's way around the hard candy shell. You feel almost as if you're right there with her as the sounds of her mouth encompass your mind. Let the mesmerizing movements of her tongue put you into a state of total arousal.

She wants to know how much you're enjoying the show, and what you think about her lollipop licking abilities? You know of course, two is twice the fun so she grabs a second lollipop and starts working on both of them. The sounds of her lips smacking together in a stick mess are driving you wild and she knows it! All it takes to ensnare your mind and turn you into her little gooner minion is a lick of her lips.

Enjoy this ASMR-esque journey into your Goddesses life as she enjoys the sweeter things while you continue to worship and spend and obey!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: LIPSTICK FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, TONGUE FETISH, MIND FUCK, MOUTH FETISH.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, mindfuck, mind melt, mesmerized, trance, femdom, face fetish, tongue, licking, sucking, candy, sticky.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 863.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 2:51 pm
STEP MOM EATS STEP SON feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_STEP MOM EATS STEP SON feat AstroDomina
Size: 280.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:04, 2485 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 298 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sometimes when I get irritated at tinys, I have to let my stomach do the talking

Your step mom Sydney comes home and can't seem to find you. Shes calling out and walking through the house and suddenly hears your voice from the kitchen but it's so faint.. she walks in to find that you've somehow managed to transform yourself into nothing more than a little sausage sitting on a plate. What did you do?! She exclaims. One of your experiments went wrong again, didn't it?

You're arguing with her about what to do next.. she says she's going to have to get help since she doesn't know anything about this stuff! You tell her no and start getting angry at her and yelling. This only manages to anger your step mom who now looks at your pethetic little shriveled sausage body and says that's it she's had enough! What does she mean?..

She says she's tired of all your yelling and never liked the way you treated her, and actually she's feeling a bit hungry right now so she might just take this opportunity to get two birds with one stone! Yes, you just look so tasty! Before you know it your step-mom is slathering you with mayo and ketchup, her stomach growling.. will she go through with it and eat her tiny little shrunken step-son??

Category: VORE
Related Categories: TABOO, TRANSFORMATION FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHRINKING FETISH.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, eaten alive, tranformed, femdom, shrunken, shrinking, accident, stepmom, stepson, swallowed whole, mouth fetish, food fetish

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 280.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2023 3:28 am
The Office Tart

CF1004

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_The Office Tart
Format: wmv
Size: 703.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:50, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Claire has been summoned to Jessica's office for a ticking off - she has been spending far too much time flirting with one of the other members of staff and far too little time working! The girls trade insults and are soon fighting out their differences on the office floor! Lots of sexy catfighting action in this energetic video - the girls facesit, breast smother and scissor eachother long and hard until the fight has been decided. Claire and Jessica have to be one of our favourite fighting combinations of all time! (Duration 30m50s)

Published Thursday 20th of May 2010

Keywords: jessica, breast smothering, topless, claire, office, dresses and skirts, barefoot, thong / g-string, heels, panties, tights / pantyhose, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2023 4:25 am
Pillow Fight

CF1005

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Pillow Fight
Size: 724.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:45, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Nikki and Rebekah are having a slumber party just like they used to have when they were younger. The girls decide to recreate the pillow fights they used to have, but things soon turn catty as Rebekah decides to prove that she is a lot stronger than she used to be! Very sexy action from the satin-clad girls as they tussle on the bed. (Duration 31m45s)

Published Thursday 3rd of June 2010

Keywords: humiliating, rebekah, bedroom, dresses and skirts, lingerie, barefoot, thong / g-string, nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 724.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2023 5:29 am
Mean Mistress

CF1006

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Mean Mistress
Size: 661.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:00, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Slavegirl Frankie seems to have forgotten her place and is being lazy in her Mistress Lucy Zara's dungeon. PVC clad goddess Lucy reminds Frankie just why she is the Mistress and Frankie is the slave, humiliating the gorgeous blonde submissive with lots of facesitting, scissoring and breast smothering. A very sexy video from two very sexy girls! (Duration 29m01s)

Published Thursday 17th of June 2010

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, pvc & fetish, topless, dresses and skirts, lingerie, lucy zara, dungeon, barefoot, thong / g-string, boots, frankie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 661.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2023 9:26 am
Demanding Ride from Skinny Pony

Starring: Jasmine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Demanding Ride from Skinny Pony
Size: 120.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:28, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Demanding Ride from Skinny Pony
Jasmine was asked by jimmy's Mimi to babysit jimmy even though he is old enough to be on his own. That's because jimmy's Mimi doesn't want jimmy getting into any trouble. Jasmine loved the idea and had a special surprise for jimmy. She wakes him up from his nap and asks him if he likes ponies. Jimmy says ""yes"" and Jasmine laughs and drags him out of bed and turns him into HER pony. She makes him carry her up and down the stairs over and over.

Jimmy is a skinny pony and Jasmine weighs more than he does. He struggles the entire time and Jasmine is merciless. He finally cannot take another step and Jasmine orders him to do squats with her on his shoulders. Jimmy finally collapses and is really suffering after the ride. He was suffering with a lot of pain in his chest and we were really worried but fortunately he managed to feel better. It was a brootle experience for jimmy but Jasmine had a lot of fun and loved riding him so hard.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: jasmine , reins , horse slavery , cart pony pulling , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 120.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 22, 2023 12:20 pm
BITCH SLAP THE BITCH

Starring: Princess Seva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BITCH SLAP THE BITCH
Size: 78.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:31, 1190 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Seva is extremely cruel and merciless in this video clip, as she humiliates and her incompetent slave. Slap after painful slap, Princess Seva breaks down her pet, both physically and mentally, until he can no longer look her in the eye.

The more she slaps his tender cheeks, the deeper he falls into a state of complete and utter submission. As if chopping down a tree, Princess Seva relentlessly smacks her victim, until he falls to his knees, his mind and spirit reeling from her overwhelming assault.

Features: Slapping, Corporal Punishment, BDSM, Humiliation, Femdom, Female Domination, Leather, Bondage.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, BONDAGE, EXTREME DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: princess seva, slapping, dominatrix, slave training, humiliation, corporal punishment, boots, degradation, corsets, leather, gloves.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 78.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 23, 2023 7:38 am
Microfilm Mayhem!

Starring:
LB0006

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Microfilm Mayhem!
Size: 373.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:25:03, 2048 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 373.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 23, 2023 8:36 am
Dirty Doctor!

Starring:
LB0008

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Dirty Doctor!
Size: 452.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:11, 2057 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 452.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 23, 2023 9:38 am
Secretarial Smother!

Starring:
LB0009

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Secretarial Smother!
Size: 443.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:39, 2053 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 443.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2023 4:48 am
Ashtray

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Ashtray
Size: 39.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:03, 1025 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 39.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 25, 2023 3:38 am
My Pathetic Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_My Pathetic Valentine
Size: 673.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 11973 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

My Pathetic Valentine

So you are so in "love" with me that you sent me - your GODDESS - these stupid balloons? (Oh, and a bunch of CA$H too of course! LOL) Yeah, I'll totally keep the cash. but balloons professing your "undying love" for me?? HAHAHA!!!! Like seriously, I am laughing in your FACE right now! Because I REALLY do NOT care about you- at ALL. You are just a slave to me.
And guess what? I am going to literally DESTROY these balloons right in your face too. I am going to flat-out TELL you how little you mean to me. How pathetic I think you are.
I am going to stomp on them with my $1000 Louboutin stilettos and LAUGH at you! I'm going to SIT right on your stupid balloons until they POP underneath MY gorgeous ass! Because I REALLY do not care about you. LOL. You are just a stupid, pathetic SLAVE to me.
And you know what? No matter how bad I treat you, no matter how much I tell you to your stupid ugly FACE that I don't give 2 sh*tts about you and laugh at you- you will STILL worship me and have undying DEVOTION to me! Because I am your GODDESS! And that is how it SHOULD be...I can treat you as bad as I want and you will STILL worship the ground I walk on!

Girls:
Goddess NO

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CRUSH, BALLOONS B2P, TRAMPLING, BALLOONS NON POP, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: financial domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 673.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 25, 2023 5:31 am
Best Human Furniture BBQ

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Best Human Furniture BBQ
Size: 1.56 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:18, 11987 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Best Human Furniture BBQ

This is just video from a real BBQ at Mean Girl Manor with us girls using our real slaves as human furniture. The slaves are NOT allowed to walk- they are collared and leashed and *** to CRAWL (NAKED, of course!) on the hard concrete everywhere we go. They are nothing but human seats for our Goddess asses and even perform a few humiliating tasks for our entertainment while we laugh and enjoy our BBQ LOL! Too bad about their knees on the concrete, awww... Want to see what this kind of life we have at Mean Girl Manor is like for Goddess like Us???

Girls:
Goddess NO
Goddess Rodea

Category: CFNM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM, HUMAN FURNITURE, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: beverly, harley, rodea, no, tison.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.56 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 25, 2023 10:32 am
THE SECRET CUCKOLD - PART 2 feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_THE SECRET CUCKOLD - PART 2 feat AstroDomina
Size: 913.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:06, 9588 Kbps, 1920x1080, 49.735 fps
Audio: AAC, 152 Kbps, 44 Khz

My stupid husband is so gullible! If only he knew he was a secret cuck!

Sydney is out at a private gym working out with her personal trainer when she gets a call from her husband. He just wants to talk and see how she's doing, he's SO needy sometimes! Little does he know she's actually fucking her trainer! Even while she's consoling him her PT is taking down his pants and groping her, she doesn't seem phased at all and plays it off.

Things start getting heated as she gets on top of her yoga ball and they start going at it. She starts breathing heavier and has a hard time talking, but plays it off with her hubby as if she's just doing squats. The poor bastard has no idea what's really happening! He even tells her to say hi to her PT as they are mutual friends.

We get some really hot POV shots as they continue fucking right with her husband there listening! Of course, she's just patting down her thighs to loosen up her muscles.. poor hubby doesn't even know he's being cucked right on the phone!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: TABOO, FUCKING, CHEATING, HUMILIATION, HOT WIVES.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, cuck, cucked, cuckold, cheating wives, hotwife, working out, workout clothes, humiliation, tits, sweat, fucking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 913.21 MB<<<