Resolution : 960x540

screenshot

screenshot

Download from FileBOOM > > > 5bd72661ed56838e.mp4
###
Added: Jun 09, 2021 10:20 pm
Glass table

screenshot

Description: Tanita's robust body covered with thumbtacks serves as a holder of a heavy glass tabletop. Be warned that this is a very noisy living furniture - it's screaming and whining never stops.

Genre: trampling, lezdom, thumbtack
Cast: Queensnake, Tanita

screenshot

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:40:46
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Glass_table.mp4
###
Added: Jun 10, 2021 6:07 am
Harp - Abby

screenshot

Description: I have finally found some really broad, nice colored rubber bands online and naturally I wanted to try them asasp. The obvious choice was Abby for the job since she loves any marks on her body as long as it comes from some BDSM activity.

Genre: welts, rubber band, BDSM, lezdom, stripes, bruises, strap on

screenshot

FileSize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:20:52

Download from FileBoom >>> Harp__Abby.mp4
###
Added: Jun 10, 2021 10:04 am
Harp - Holly

screenshot

Description: This is an other episode of the Harp series with Holly and Jessica. We used the same rubber bands as in the previous Harp movie with Abby but these two bitches were so soft compared to our standards that they would deserve an extra punishment for that. Still, Holly screamed, cried and was at the edge of giving it up during all the session. Obviously, our pain tolerance is so different lol

Genre: bondage, rubber band, BDSM, lezdom, orgasm, harp, suspension
Cast: Holly, Jessica

screenshot

FileSize: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:24:38

Download from FileBoom >>> Harp__Holly.mp4
###
Added: Jun 10, 2021 1:56 pm
Helena Locke, Christy Love - Latex Discipline: Helena Locke Punishes A Distracted Christy Love

screenshot

Description: Hot and sexy dungeon assistant Christy Love was busy cleaning the dungeon when she got hot and wet with the site of leather and latex. She gets so turned on she could not resist but to play with her pussy. Domina Helena Locke walks in and catches slave Christy playing with herself instead of cleaning her erotic dungeon. She has no choice but to punish her. Helena demands she gets on her knees and prepare for a dose of corporal punishment. She makes Christy lick her latex boots, then her sexy toes. Then she bends Christy over and spanks her sexy hot ass as she pulls on her latex dress making her pussy wet. She then clamps her luscious nipples so she can have something to pull on as the hot and sexy Christy Love worships her feet. Domina Helena then sits on her face and makes Christy lick her sexy latex skirt. Domina Helena then pulls up her skirt, revealing her nice sexy round ass. She rides Christy's tongue until she cums all over her face. She still has to teach this sexy slave who is in charge, so Christy is tied up and suspended in mid air with her pussy and feet exposed. Domina Helena begins to crop her feet and works her way up to her pussy. After punishing her pussy, Domina Helena then pulls out the vibrator and makes Christy cum hard until she squirts, leaving a big wet mess on the floor. Helena then gives Christy one last dose of punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Christy doggy style nice and hard as Christy vibrates her pussy. Then Christy rides her big dildo until she orgasms hard. Helena then drips her spit into Christy's gagged mouth for her final payment of punishment.

Genre: BDSM, Dildo, Lesbian, Fingering, Foot Licking, Pussy Licking, Anal, Strapon, Ball Gag, LezDom, Femdom, Masturbation, Nipple Clamps, Latex, Vibrator, Spanking, Bondage, Suspension, FaceSitting
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Helena Locke, Christy Love

screenshot

FileSize: 552.7 MB
Duration: 00:50:25
Resolution: 960x540

Download from FileBoom >>> Helena_Locke.mp4
###
Added: Jun 10, 2021 5:49 pm
Hot Wax - Micha

screenshot

Description: Micha's first hot-wax session. She has never tried anything like this before so she was really surprised how hot it can be, particularly when it flows inside the cracks between her labias and asscheeks. And Jessica was a real bitch pouring it from pretty close from her skin, candles upside down most of the times, so the melt wax is the hottest - good apprentice

Genre: hot wax, candles, flogging, bondage, spanking, BDSM, lezdom, cage
Cast: Micha, Jessica

screenshot

FileSize: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:24:53

Download from FileBoom >>> Hot_Wax__Micha.mp4
###
Added: Jun 11, 2021 5:18 pm
Lola Mello, Melissa Ramos - Massage Lola Mello Ass With Your Tongue - Full Version

screenshot

Genre: Cunnilingus, Lesbians, Licking, Pussy Licking, Ass Worship, Lezdom, Pussy Worship, Ass Lick
Cast: Lola Mello, Melissa Ramos

screenshot

FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:32:08

Download from FileBoom >>> Lola_Mello_Melissa_Ramos__Massage_Lola_Mello_Ass_With_Your_Tongue__Full_Version.mp4
###
Added: Jun 12, 2021 1:05 am
London River, Kayla Paige - Halloween Party Surprise: Kayla Paige Returns to Whipped Ass!

screenshot

Description: Halloween is coming and the luscious Kayla Paige has a great Elvira costume to wear to her Halloween party. Before the festivities, she asks her friend London River to come over and help set up. But horny slut London ruins the party before it even starts when she arrives wearing the exact same costume. Kayla is so angry she tears off London's wig and cuts off her dress, stripping London naked. London apologizes, but it's too late. Kayla's now so turned on by her rage energy and London's curvy, sexy body, she can't help but start playing with her. She loves London's big tits and firm nipples. She pulls London over her knee for some spanking but instead squeezes and gropes her big ass. Kayla plunges her tongue deep into London's back door, rimming her asshole. Kayla is so hot she tears off her own costume so London can lick her pussy. London does more than that as she worships Kayla's feet and sucks her toes. Then Kayla confines London to a chair, tying her wrists and ankles above her head, exposing her pussy and ass to any and all manner of depravity. Kayla slaps and flogs London's creamy thighs, slutty pussy and the tender soles of her feet. She uses a dick-on-a-stick to pound London's pussy, and adds a vibrator to drive her crazy. A red ball gag keeps London from protesting. She cums again and again. She knows Kayla is not done with her. Next, London is tied doggy-style, with her ass at the perfect height for Kayla and her large strap-on cock. Kayla drills her deep, and enjoys seeing her friend tied up and unable to resist. As a result, London cums hard again, as Kayla pounds her ass. An exhausted London is released, falling flat on the floor. Kayla sits on her face and smother her. London gasps for air, but also loves this torment, as she eagerly licks her sweet pussy until Kayla cums damn hard. At last, Kayla's good mood has returned, but London needs to find a new costume!

Genre: Lesbian, Feet, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Ass Licking, Anal, BDSM, Boot Licking, LezDom, Flogging, Dildo, Facesitting, Femdom, Stockings, Vibrator, Rimming, Ball Gag, Fingering, Foot Licking
Director: Fivestar
Cast: London River, Kayla Paige

screenshot

FileSize: 603.4 MB
Duration: 00:55:03

Download from FileBoom >>> London_River_Kayla_Paige__Halloween_Party_Surprise_Kayla_Paige_Returns_to_Whipped_Ass.mp4
###
Added: Jun 12, 2021 5:00 am
Long March - Jessica

screenshot

Description: None of my girls are fond of the long march setup but I just don't let them miss it out no matter how they try to postpone it. So now it was the poor Jessica next in line. The setup is the same as usual, first the twisted rough rope with knots, then the steel chain, after that the candles - these are for making the inner sides of the labias rough, preparing them for the final pepper sauce full of yummy capsaicin.

Genre: orgasm, whipping, rope, lezdom, BDSM, candles, burning, chili, pussy torment, chain
Cast: Jessica, Tanita

screenshot

FileSize: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:24:51

Download from FileBoom >>> Long_March__Jessica.mp4
###
Added: Jun 12, 2021 8:55 am
Lorelei Lee, Layla Price (The Prostitute / April 5, 2013)

screenshot

Description: Lorelei Lee guest directs and dommes in this weeks roleplay update where she plays a rich woman who preys on street prostitutes, breaks them down to build them back up and pimp them out! Lorelei is undeniably sexy in this shoot making her prey, Laela Pryce strip and masturbate for her then bending her perfect round ass over her knee and spanking it bright red. She's spread in bondage, given nipple torture and fucked in her cunt until she squirts all over the floor. Then strap on fucked to multiple orgasms and made to lick Lorelei's cunt!

Genre: Pussy Eating, slave, humiliation, LezDom, bdsm, lesbian, bondage, Fingering, femdom, nipple torture, straight, multiple orgasms, Corporal Punishment, Face Sitting, spanking, dominatrix, lesbian anal
Director: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Layla Price

screenshot

FileSize: 628.2 MB
Duration: 00:57:29

Download from FileBoom >>> Lorelei_Lee_Layla_Price._The_Prostitute.mp4
###