Author
vewver
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 12, 2021 4:43 pm
Mira Cuckold, Tiffany Doll - MY MEEK SISTER: THE MOST SENSUAL SLUT TRAINING

screenshot

Genre: Anal, LezDom, Cunnilingus, Lesbians, Pussy Worship And Lick, Facesitting, Anlilingus, Strapon
Cast: Mira Cuckold, Tiffany Doll

screenshot

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 983 MB
Duration: 01:05:52
Resolution: 854x480

Download from FileBoom >>> Mira_Cuckold_Tiffany_Doll__MY_MEEK_SISTER_THE_MOST_SENSUAL_SLUT_TRAINING.mp4
###
Added: Jun 13, 2021 4:27 am
Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati, Dee Williams, Cherry Torn, Abella Danger, Phoenix Marie, Chanel Preston, Bella Rossi, Arabelle Raphael, Ingrid Mouth, Nikki Darling, Lorelei Lee, Mona Wales (Decadent Dyke Bar Delights: A Classic & Creamy Whipped Ass Compilation / 20.05.2020)

screenshot

Description: Decadent Dyke Bar Delights is a classic Whipped Ass compilation of the hottest, sexiest, most audacious all-girl gang bang Dyke Bar delicacies. Starting with the daring Darling who wanders into the bar where sassy gals Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales are visiting the lusty bar owner Mistress Kara. It doesn't take long for Darling and her bounteous bosom to succumb to the advances of the three ladies who take her to the basement, sit on her face, finger her cunt and run an orgasmic lesbian strap-on train in all of her slutty holes! Adventures include flogging, cropping, spanking, pussy licking, pussy clamps and lots of pussy, anal and DP strap-on fucking. Next up is the lovely Lorelei Lee who is seduced by three hot and horny beguiling babes Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati and Mistress Kara. Each one of these slinky sluts have their way with Lorelie's holes, first they fuck her shaved, pink pussy and then bend her over into doggie and fuck her ass until she is begging to cum. More face sitting, cunt licking, strap-on cock sucking and over the top DP induced orgasms. Then hot tough chicks Mona Wales and Mistress Kara close up the bar and head over to a late night party where Phoenix Marie is dominating hot young thing Abella Danger. The evening escalates from spanking, foot worship and pussy licking to flogging, severe humiliation and strap-on pussy fucking. Next buxom beauties Bella Rossi, Chanel Preston and Arabelle Raphael get it on all night long after a wet and wild t-shirt contest. All parties enjoy a ruckus night filled with pussy licking, face sitting, woman handling, finger banging, pussy pounding, anal and tons of hot lesbian orgasms! Finally gorgeous, buttoned-up business woman Ingrid Mouth shows up at the dyke bar where Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling descend upon her in the ladies room for some after hours shenanigans. These masterful mistresses dominate Ingrid with all of their best moves including stuffing her hungry holes with strap-ons, squirting orgasms, a zipper and more! Watch all these insatiable, voracious sluts fuck and get fucked into submission again and again in Decadent Dyke Bar Delights!

Genre: Femdom, Dildo, Foot Licking, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Lesbian, Strapon, Stockings, Anal, Double Penetration, Ass Licking, BDSM, Flogging, Anal Fingering, Ebony, Clothespins, Masturbation, Rimming, Vibrator, Compilation
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati, Dee Williams, Cherry Torn, Abella Danger, Phoenix Marie, Chanel Preston, Bella Rossi, Arabelle Raphael, Ingrid Mouth, Nikki Darling, Lorelei Lee, Mona Wales

screenshot

FileSize: 657.6 MB
Duration: 01:50:27
Resolution: 640x360

Download from FileBoom >>> Mistress_Kara.mp4
###
Added: Jun 13, 2021 8:22 am
Mona Wales, Rocky Emerson - The Trash Baby

screenshot

Description: Crazed, hot Mona Wales finds sexy trash-baby Rocky Emerson smoking in the back alley of a club, just looking for trouble. And trouble she finds. Mona gets right to it; taking Rocky's last cigarette for herself while inspecting her tight little body. She quickly brings her to her knees and sits on her like a pony. Mona humiliates her by using her mouth as an ashtray while slapping her perfect ass. Rocky begs for more as Mona flogs her relentlessly. She is then flipped over and instructed to rub her pussy while her tits and thighs are flogged. The second scene opens up on Rocky suspended in bondage hanging upside down with a dildo gag ready and waiting. Mona lays on the filthy alley floor getting deeply fucked by Rocky's dildo'ed face. Once she comes she rips the dildo gag off so that Rocky can lick her cunt and asshole clean. Mona crops Rocky's belly, breasts, ass and thighs before she licks and fingers her hungry hole, making her come over and over again, upside down while pressing the hitachi on her engorged little clit. Mona's strap on dick then impales Rocky's wet pussy as Mona rubs her clit with one hand and tugs on the string of a zipper with the other. Rocky is writhing between pain and pleasure, completely under Mona's spell. Right as she screams out that she is coming Mona pulls the clothes pins off all at once. She is then flipped over and made to lick the dirty alley floor as she is ass fucked with a vengeance. Once Mona is through, Rocky is thrown in the trash can where she belongs, given only a vibrator to help endure the brutal foot caning Mona doles out. Rocky is made to proclaim her love for being trash and left out in the alley, as Mona struts back inside, satisfied, to resume her night of clubbing.

Genre: Suspension, Lesbian, Bondage, Vibrator, BDSM, Pussy Eating, Caning, Dildo, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Face Sitting, Gag, Zapper, Fingering, Slapping, LezDom, Anal
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Mona Wales, Rocky Emerson

screenshot

FileSize: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:50:34
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Mona_Wales_Rocky_Emerson__The_Trash_Baby.mp4
###
Added: Jun 13, 2021 12:15 pm
Moulage - Jessica

screenshot

Description: Jessica has a beautiful pussy, it needed to be molded. So after some fisting and foot-fisting I filled her vagina with some alginate and then I whipped her pussy to give birth to her violet-colored baby.

Genre: lezdom, vaginal casting, casting, moulage, foot fisting, alginate, fisting, BDSM, pussy whipping, whipping, moulding, orgasm

screenshot

FileSize: 772.8 MB
Duration: 00:24:16
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Moulage__Jessica.mp4
###
Added: Jun 13, 2021 8:05 pm
Nailed Down - Abby

screenshot

Description: Please be warned that this movie is not for the faint-hearted Abby - my new girl - is the most masochistic and extreme girl I have ever met. She is so committed to BDSM that she is wearing her metal collar all the time, even in bed and she tattood the word BDSM to her arm. For her, the pain is better than having regular sex. Her old wish came true by doing this session. She specifically asked me to nail her tits down and of course I fullfilled her wish with pleasure. The nails that I used were very long and thick but she didn't even scream or cry at all, she just had that demonic smile on her face as if she had have the most relaxing and chillout time while I was hammering her tits and nipples to the wooden beam with those huge nails. She only screamed a little bit when I whipped her ass, belly and nailed tits with a hard wooden crop. Actually I hit out one of the nails of her nipple. It was so creepy! Next time she wants her tits to be screwed down to a wooden beam, first off camera, just to see how it feels like. And I thought that I was a hardcore masochist lol , she is more hardcore than anyone.

Genre: crop, vibe, tit torment, whipping, hammer, nails, bondage, nailing, spanking, orgasm, lezdom, BDSM, nipple torment

screenshot

FileSize: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:34:03

Download from FileBoom >>> Nailed_Down__Abby.mp4
###
Added: Jun 14, 2021 7:49 am
Nina Hartley's Private Sessions 14

screenshot

Description: Nina Hartey's Private Sessions Fourteen - The latex, the leather, the whips and chains are back and it's kinkier than ever in the world of BDSM. Nina and Ernest present you with the best installment of their private sessions... Nina & Ernest share their Private Sessions with you. Let them flog, spank & tie you up to ecstasy! The Mistress Is In, so you best behave!

Genre: Oral, Lezdom, Fetish, Strapon, Sex toys, Bondage, Spanking
Director: Ernest Greene
Cast: Amber Lynn, Anastasia Pierce, Ernest Greene, Justine, Layla Jade, Natasha Sweet, Nina Hartley, Roxanne Hall

screenshot

FileSize: 584 MB
Duration: 01:06:22
Resolution: 720x480

Download from FileBoom >>> Nina_Hartleys_Private_Sessions_14.mp4
###
Added: Jun 15, 2021 3:21 am
Punching Bag - Jessica

screenshot

Genre: lezdom, BDSM, bondage, punching, slow motion, boxing, orgasm

screenshot

FileSize: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:28:21

Download from FileBoom >>> Punching_Bag__Jessica.mp4
###
Added: Jun 15, 2021 7:16 am
Puppy - Ruby

screenshot

Description: Ruby is the only girl who ever begged me to pierce her pussy in a movie session that originally wouldn't contain it. This way we brought the Puppy series to a higher level. The rubber bands were slammed into her pussy while it was stretched by six safety pins. And then I also attached some small spiny hairclips to her exposed inner labias to see if the rubber bands were able to break them.

Genre: rubber band, spanking, piercing, safety pin, BDSM, big tits, pussy torment, lezdom, red head

screenshot

FileSize: 755.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:41

Download from FileBoom >>> Puppy__Ruby.mp4
###
Added: Jun 15, 2021 3:05 pm
QS, Tanita (Screwed - Tanita / 15.04.17)

screenshot

Description: Queensnake stuffs Tanita's vagina full of sharp metal screws, then whips her pussy - quite brutally -, finally she uses some very strong salvaged hard disk magnets to tear the screws out from her hole in big batches. There is a section where you guys can observe Tanita's inner vaginal wall getting pinched between the screws and the magnets. I've slowed that part down for your better viewing pleasure

Genre: Fisting, Stuffing, Whipping, Screws, PussyWhipping, Insertion, Lezdom
Cast: QS, Tanita

screenshot

FileSize: 322.8 MB
Duration: 00:19:29
Resolution: 640x360

Download from FileBoom >>> QS_Tanita._Screwed__Tanita.mp4
###
Added: Jun 15, 2021 6:59 pm
Raddish - Nazryana

screenshot

Description: Queensnake stoves a huge white raddish up into Nazry's vagina then secures it with tens of tailors pins to her labias. Then she instructs her to do some ballet practice and workouts.

Genre: piercing, stuffing, vegetable, snot, BDSM, orgasm, insertion, pins, needles, squirt, raddish, pee, lezdom

screenshot

FileSize: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:43:53

Download from FileBoom >>> Raddish__Nazryana.mp4
###
Added: Jun 15, 2021 10:53 pm
Red Organza

screenshot

Description: Ruby is a real piercing addict so she happily offered her pussy to Jessica to sew it up with a blunt and curved matress needle threaded with a nice red organza ribbon. This is a sequel of my Essence of Agony movie and I can tell you that it was one of my most painful sessions ever so kudos to Ruby. The pain drives you crazy twice at every piercing, first when the very blunt needle broke through the tissues very slowly and second time when the thicker part of the needle with the ribbon goes through the hole. The difference between the medical needle and this blunt sewing needle is not just that the latter is much more painful than the medical one but it is completely clean too. Ruby had eight holes in her pussy and she got a very nicely decorated and closed up pussy in the end. Jessica was so happy about her artwork that she had a huge orgasm while she was spanking Ruby's stitched up pussy.

Genre: ribbon, spanking, BDSM, stitching, orgasm, sewing, curved, organza, needle, piercing, bondage, lezdom

screenshot

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:30:51

Download from FileBoom >>> Red_Organza.mp4
###
Added: Jun 16, 2021 2:48 am
Rough Lick vol.4 (Lick My Pussy, Or I'll Hit You In The Face) /

screenshot

Genre: **** Lick, Anilingus, Cunilingus, Brutal Face Slapping, Lezdom, Lesbians

screenshot

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 395.7 MB
Duration: 00:36:54
Resolution: 640x480

Download from FileBoom >>> Rough_Lick_vol.4.wmv
###
Added: Jun 16, 2021 10:37 am
Sandra Silvers, Gigi - Gigi squeezes MILF on MILF Bondage Orgasms out of Girdled Sandra

screenshot

Description: Gigi squeezes MILF on MILF Bondage Orgasms out of Girdled Sandra!
Turn about is fair play! A few month ago, Sandra had "initiated" Gigi (Update 1915), and now it's time for Gigi to get ger revenge! Both of the sexy, curvy MILFs are in Tight girdles, garters and stockings the shop, but this time, It's Sandra on the receiving end of the Hitachi! Sandra's arms are stretched high overhead thanks to rope and an electric hoist. A deep-seated ballgag stops her from screaming out, and she is completely vulnerable to to receive any orgasmic torment Gigi want to dish out

Genre: gag, high heels, lesbian, girdle, **** orgasm, stockings, mature, bondage, lezdom, grey hair, bdsm
Cast: Sandra Silvers, Gigi

screenshot

FileSize: 703.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:53
Resolution: 1440x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Sandra_Silvers_Gigi__Gigi_squeezes_MILF_on_MILF_Bondage_Orgasms_out_of_Girdled_Sandra.mp4
###
Added: Jun 16, 2021 10:20 pm
Screwed - Nazryana

screenshot

Description: Queensnake fills Nazryana's vagina with metal screws then pushes and pokes a power screwdriver around in the hole. Then she tries to whip the screws out from her pussy. After failing with that she uses a neodymium magnet to fish them out.

Genre: squirt, BDSM, magnet, orgasm, whipping, screws, pee, insertion, pussy whipping, lezdom, stuffing, fisting, screwdriver

screenshot

FileSize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:30:51

Download from FileBoom >>> Screwed__Nazryana.mp4
###
Added: Jun 17, 2021 6:09 am
Shore Pussy

screenshot

Description: The principle of a good whipping is the gradation and the rhythm, if those are missing, the subject gets freaked out of pain in a moment. That happened to me too, Nazryana was practicing on my pussy, her whipping technique was so imperfect that Master had to stop her all the time to teach her the right whipping methods and that was not that easy at all. Of course noone is born with whipping skills, it requires learning and many practice � on me .
At the end of the torment, my pussy got swollen twice as its original size, it was sore to touch and there were some bruises.

Genre: Lezdom, Whipping, BDSM, Outdoor
Cast: Queensnake, Nazryana

screenshot

FileSize: 659.5 MB
Duration: 00:35:05
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Shore_Pussy.mp4
###