Author
vewver
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 17, 2021 5:54 pm
Sophie Monroe, Cherry Torn - Cherry Torn Gets VULNERABLE and FILTHY with Sophie Monroe

screenshot

Description: Everyone needs to submit sometimes and today Cherry Torn is eager to submit to the wonderful and devious Sophie Monroe. Sophie directs Cherry to show off her good posture and sexy body for you. She runs her gloved hands over Cherry's hairy cunt. At her Mistress' direction, Cherry gets on her hands and her knees and worships Sophie's knee-high leather boots. Lavishing the leather with her pink wet tongue, Cherry glances upward at her Mistress with big bright eyes. Pleased with Cherry's performance, Sophie gives some attention to Cherry's perfect ass. Cherry moans as Sophie crops and spanks her until her ass is red and warm. Cherry plays with her hungry cunt as Sophie prepares her strap-on. Then Sophie commands Cherry to show off her oral skills and Cherry hungrily slurps down Sophie's cock. She works Sophie's cock as drool pools in her mouth and drips onto the floor. Finally, Sophie sinks her hard cock into Cherry's wet warm pussy. Hungry for dick, Cherry moans as she bounces on her Mistress' cock. After a hard fuck, Sophie and Cherry play a game. Cherry is not allowed to cum until her Mistress commands. Both Sophie and Cherry pleasure their cunts and cum over and over again.

Genre: Fingering, Vibrator, Dildo, Spanking, Boot Licking, Lesbian, Strapon, Lezdom, Masturbation
Cast: Sophie Monroe, Cherry Torn

screenshot

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 332.6 MB
Duration: 00:30:20
Resolution: 960x540

Download from FileBoom >>> Sophie_Monroe_Cherry_Torn__Cherry_Torn_Gets_VULNERABLE_and_FILTHY_with_Sophie_Monroe.mp4
###
Added: Jun 18, 2021 5:36 am
Tackrider - Jeby

screenshot

Description: Watch Puny Jeby trying to balance herself hopelessly above the thumbtack studded tube while being whipped by the sadistic Queensnake.

Genre: riding, whipping, tackrider, BDSM, thumbtack, orgasm, lezdom

screenshot

FileSize: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:23:03
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> Tackrider__Jeby.mp4
###
Added: Jun 18, 2021 1:24 pm
Tension Test - Jeby

screenshot

Description: My new guinea pig of the tension test experiment was Jeby. She was not so lucky than Nazryana in the first experiment. The panties proved to be too good quality to rip. So she had to spend considerably much longer time in the air hanging up by her pussy on a very thin piece of clothes material. She was almost cut half by some of the panties lol. Have you ever thought that these little piece of sexy undies can cause so huge pain to the girls that they are screaming and crying in agony? I am sure that none of the girls who applies for this experiment ever thinks about that.

Genre: panties, lezdom, humiliation, BDSM, vacuum, suspension, bondage, pussy torment
Cast: Abby, Nazryana, QS

screenshot

FileSize: 1021.9 MB
Duration: 00:26:28

Download from FileBoom >>> Tension_Test__Jeby.mp4
###
Added: Jun 18, 2021 5:18 pm
The Dominatrix II,2 / (Explicit Empire) ( Brandy Smile,Cristine Akira Lee,Tina Kay,Donna Bella,Mea Melone,Samantha Bentley,Shara Jones,Latex Lucy,Taissia Shanti,Dolly Diore,Nikki Waine)

screenshot

Description: Sheer dominance through imposing sexual suggestion and application. She provides the direction and the toys while her willing subjects are there to take it until they climax and beyond.

Genre: Anal Strapon, Lezdom, Oral, Anal toy
Cast: Brandy Smile,Cristine Akira Lee,Tina Kay,Donna Bella,Mea Melone,Samantha Bentley,Shara Jones,Latex Lucy,Taissia Shanti,Dolly Diore,Nikki Waine

screenshot

FileSize: 1.65 GB
Duration: 02:19:17

Download from FileBoom >>> The_Dominatrix_II_2.mp4
###
Added: Jun 18, 2021 9:13 pm
The Dominatrix IV,4 / (Explicit Empire) (Anita Bellini,Ally Breelsen,Meg Magic,Gina Gerson,Abbie Cat,Stacey Saran,Kathia Nobili,Amirah Adara)

screenshot

Description: These dominatrix' are raking their slaves across the coals!

Genre: Oral, Lezdom, Anal Strapon, Anal toy
Cast: Anita Bellini,Ally Breelsen,Meg Magic,Gina Gerson,Abbie Cat,Stacey Saran,Kathia Nobili,Amirah Adara

screenshot

FileSize: 1.5 GB
Duration: 02:07:15

Download from FileBoom >>> The_Dominatrix_IV_4.mp4
###
Added: Jun 19, 2021 1:08 am
Trampling - Holly

screenshot

Description: Wearing some flip-flops and a couple of high heels Queensnake tries to make deep impressions on Holly.

Genre: trampling, flip flop, orgasm, lezdom, high heels, kicking, BDSM
Cast: QS, Holly

screenshot

FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:32:28

Download from FileBoom >>> Trampling__Holly.mp4
###
Added: Jun 19, 2021 5:03 am
Twin Cunt Busters

screenshot

Description: Tanita bunches Queensnake and Nazryana together for some unusually intense pussy whipping with a long multi tailed leather whip and the coral one. For dessert they have to eat a couple of bananas from Tanita's sweaty, stinky, messy, hairy pussy. Then everyone cums.

Genre: pussy whipping, bullwhip, lezdom, BDSM, orgasm, whipping, tears, crying
Cast: QS, Nazryana, Tanita

screenshot

FileSize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:36:41

Download from FileBoom >>> Twin_Cunt_Busters.mp4
###
Added: Jun 19, 2021 8:58 am
Vampire Clamps - Nazryana

screenshot

Description: Vampire clamps in our terminology are simple clothespins and spring clamps enhanced with one or more marker pins or thumbtacks. When they are clamped onto the nipples or the labias the pain is agonizing mainly because the pins don't penetrate the skin at once, they are just pushing on the nerve endings.

Genre: BDSM, lezdom, pins, orgasm, squirt, pee, clamps, thumbtack
Cast: Nazryana, Tanita

screenshot

FileSize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:27:19

Download from FileBoom >>> Vampire_Clamps__Nazryana.mp4
###
Added: Jun 19, 2021 12:53 pm
Welcome to the hell

screenshot

Description: Mel, we wanna say just one thing for you: "Welcome to the hell"... Mel is tied on the bed and was easily dominated by two goddesses full of fury... total brutality, violence, domination, humiliation, despair... Here you'll listen the real howl of a little girl real frightened, we can see the fear in her face, her suffering is shedding in her tears, pain... what is pain ? here Mel just can think in one thing, survive... the pain is not important, just her life... THIS IS THE HORROR SERIE. watch if you are able!

Genre: Lick, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Breath Play, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Oil, LezDom, Facesitting
Cast: Carolina Dias, Mel, Rapha Vegas

screenshot

FileSize: 568.9 MB
Duration: 00:29:47
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from FileBoom >>> Welcome_to_the_hell.mp4
###
Added: Jun 21, 2021 3:33 am
screenshot

File Extension : wmv
File Size : 165.38 MB
Format : WMV1
Duration : 00:15:41
Resolution : 720x576

screenshot

screenshot

Download from FileBOOM > > > 4545294be4b819d9.wmv
###
Added: Jun 25, 2021 1:01 pm
Bobbi Starr & Alani Pi (Electro-strap-on)

screenshot

Description: Alani displayed the proper discipline during her last scene, so I'm ready to reward her with a much-deserved fucking from my electrical strap-on.
She did such a great job chowing down on my pussy and sucking my clit, so I give her what she really craves, a good, hard pounding from my electrical and not-so-little friend.
But that's not before I have my own fun shocking her feet and ass with the Zapper.
Restraining her with ropes on a table, Alani's on her back with her thighs spread open and feet in the air. Alani's pussy is plugged by my electrical strap-on as she completely looses herself in lesbian electrosex ecstasy.
But I make sure she takes nothing for granted. As a reminder that she's my fucktoy I turn up the current on her nipple clamps while she rides the waves of orgasms from my strap-on.

Genre: Lesbians, BDSM, Domination, Hardcore, Electric, Bondage
Cast: Bobbi Starr & Alani Pi

screenshot

FileSize: 705.9 MB
Duration: 00:19:14

Download from FileBoom >>> Bobbi_Starr__Alani_Pi._Electrostrap.mp4
###
Added: Jun 25, 2021 4:56 pm
Bobbi Starr & Alani Pi (Porcelain Doll Feels an Elecrto-DP)

screenshot

Description: With skin as white as porcelain, blonde hair and blue eyes, Alani is the kind of girl I want in my restraints. She's also come to break in her ass and pussy to electrical penetration for the first time!
Suspended in chains with arms behind her back and legs spread, I open the session by fucking her with an electrically-charged dildo, a Hitachi Magic Wand and sparking her nipples with a cattle prod, bringing out the first round of many mind-blowing orgasms.
But she's come here for her first experience with electrical anal and double penetration in her tight puckered asshole and lily white pussy, and I oblige her. Restrained with ropes on all fours on a grate, She has no idea what she's in for. The shock on her face is her genuine first reaction to the electrifying sensation of having all her holes filled and zapped. Alani shrieks as I also apply the Magic Wand her to her clit.
I can't let her go without giving me some, so I spread my legs open and she eats my cunt. What can I say? It's good to be the boss.

Genre: Domination, Electric, Hardcore, Lesbians, BDSM, Bondage
Cast: Bobbi Starr & Alani Pi

screenshot

FileSize: 880.2 MB
Duration: 00:23:59

Download from FileBoom >>> Bobbi_Starr__Alani_Pi._Porcelain_Doll_Feels_an_Elecrto.mp4
###
Added: Jun 25, 2021 8:51 pm
Bobbi Starr & Felony (The Harder She Cums, the More She Squirts!)

screenshot

Description: Felony's no newbie to Kink, but that's not a bad thing. I know she likes to play hard and rough, and I'm more than happy to accommodate her need for hardcore electrical play.
Her legs are spread and restrained to an extreme, giving me easy access to her pussy. I'm not a cruel mistress, and to start the scene I eat her out to get her wet. Not that it needs it, as she's sopping wet and ready to go from the first taste. Confident that she's ready, I tighten up my electro strap-on and get to work on her cunt. She screams and cums over and over again leading to a squirting orgasm. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's squirted more than anyone I've seen at Kink!

Genre: Bondage, Electric, Hardcore, BDSM, Domination, Lesbians
Cast: Bobbi Starr & Felony

screenshot

FileSize: 746.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:20

Download from FileBoom >>> Bobbi_Starr__Felony._The_Harder_She_Cums_the_More_She_Squirts.mp4
###
Added: Jun 26, 2021 12:46 am
Bobbi Starr & Hydii May (Introduction to Electrosex)

screenshot

Description: With Hydii I want to give her a good introduction to all of the implements at Electrosluts. Her continuation starts with, the Violent Wand, the Zapper and the Acrylic Plug.
I run the Violet Wand over her ass, giving her a taste of what's to come a�� and though she might think she's ready, I doubt she comprehends the pleasure and pain she's about to experience with the other new toys!
The Violet Wand wanders over her nipples and then shocks her a few times on the clit before I giver her a kiss on the lips and lock her to the ground.
I place Hydii on her back with legs and arms spread, and restrain her for the first time with cold metal. Though she giggles though the process, it's obvious that she's nervous and hesitant about it.
The restraints give me easy access to her tender pussy. I let the Violet Wand run where it may on her body and shock her with the Zapper until both are on the soles of her feet.
Hydii ends the scene by cumming hard with the application of the Acrylic Plus in her pussy and the Hitachi Magic Wand on her clit.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Lesbians, Electric, Bondage, Domination
Cast: Bobbi Starr & Hydii May

screenshot

FileSize: 994.9 MB
Duration: 00:27:50

Download from FileBoom >>> Bobbi_Starr__Hydii_May._Introduction_to_Electrosex.mp4
###
Added: Jun 26, 2021 4:41 am
Bobbi Starr & Kelly Divine (An Electro Challenge)

screenshot

Description: Setting a record for taking Stanley (the largest butt plug I have in my inventory) up her ass, Kelly Divine made diehard Kink fans wonder what she can do for an encore. Some thought there wasn't anything that could top her awesome ass-stretching performance.
Of course, those people suffer from a lack of imagination.
I like a challenge, and I have a very active imagination. For Kelly's latest Electrosluts outing, I tie her legs back, her arms looped around her knees and tied behind her. This not only puts her in a very uncomfortable position, but it gives me ready access to any orifice I choose to violate. But that's not all, I make sure she goes to very uncomfortable to very unbearable, covering her in a mess of sticky pads.
Her labia's wired up with electrical clamps and while I turn up the voltage, Kelly's tender ass is fucked with a ribbed metal dildo. The combination of electricity and the anal toy makes her squirt uncontrollably.

Genre: Anal, Hardcore, BDSM, Lesbians, Electric, Domination, Bondage
Cast: Bobbi Starr & Kelly Divine

screenshot

FileSize: 661.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:02

Download from FileBoom >>> Bobbi_Starr__Kelly_Divine._An_Electro_Challenge.mp4
###