Author
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Whip25...
"anyone got any of her recent sets?" Just checked her site out, no new zip shop updates since October 23 Jezz, what a way to run a site.
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2008 4:56 pm
I don't think she HAS anything new to post. Last time I checked her site, all the supposed "What's Next" shoots were what she calls Updated Archives....which is lazy speak for "shit I shot 9 years ago, never posted but am now gonna sucker you fucks into paying to see them". What a dumb bitch...she needs to quit scamming, get fuckin naked and then I would actually pay for her shit.
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 12:01 am
FooFoo wrote:
I don't think she HAS anything new to post. Last time I checked her site, all the supposed "What's Next" shoots were what she calls Updated Archives....which is lazy speak for "shit I shot 9 years ago, never posted but am now gonna sucker you fucks into paying to see them". What a dumb bitch...she needs to quit scamming, get fuckin naked and then I would actually pay for her shit.

I'll think so too FooFoo
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 1:33 pm
Her sites have probably been the worse ripoff site ever, IMO.
Always outlandish claims for the pictures sets to get you to
buy. I wouldn't trust anything the webmaster said, or posted
about nudity or anything else for that matter...It's just a scam.
Drnono
Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Gonna probably get flamed for this, but I have been a Molly fan since her first site. And yes, it eternally disappointed me when the preview pic in a set I did buy was the rudest pic in the set and in fact the only pic of interest in the whole set. So yeah I have felt ripped off. And all this new rudest set yet stuff is hard to take, but let's face it, you didn't see nipples in her sets before.

The one thing I do find a bit "oh come on" is when people say if she did this or did that, I'd join her site. Well why are you here then? We're all here for same reason, downloading stuff without having to pay. Molly knows just like everyone else out there, whatever she does, it will get posted and much as it pains me, that holds a lot of them back from showing more.

Take peachez, another of my favs. No topless, then topless, then nude, then bjs. Now guys are saying when is she going to give it up and start shagging guys, then I'd join her site.

Or another of my favs Jayli. Bought her shop stuff and even a few private level stuff over the years. Like everyone else I wanted to see more. Then that hairy stuff came out which pretty much showed it all and all I can say is, sometimes, careful what you wish for. Give me the old Jayli any day.

Back to Molly though, what I really don't get is why she doesn't do what the Jayli site did and actually just not pose topless on her members area, just go really close and do see thru etc, but do real proper topless in the shop. Topless, nipple showing in every pic. I mean it is basically pay per set. And if the owners are telling the truth and this is new shot material, what's the hold up.
BobZaney
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 2:43 pm
I'm with you Drnono,

Every time I bought a set from Molly I was disappointed. Also I didn’t like the way her site was set up where you had to buy each set individually.

I think that nothing you said was so provocative as to incite a flame war, but I’m always amazed at what people will argue over.

Bob
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 7:49 pm
Not gonna flame you dude...you have some valid points and everyone should be able to express themselves without fear of getting flamed for it provided the opinions are honest reflections of how someone feels and not just drivel designed to elicit arguments.

One observation I would make in the comparison with Peaches is that even though there are those who say "do more and I will buy" but never have the intent to buy, her career has grown and flourished beyond the need to drag people along so many people have payed for it. She provided enough excitement that she kept fans coming back and is famous enough that she was featured on Howard Stern. She's done masturbation, lezzie action, dildo and blowjobs...she has more than fulfilled her obligations to her fans to keep it entertaining.

I for one came here because I found that I could find videos that I couldn't find anywhere else and the fact that they are free only sweetened the pot for me. With the quality and quantity of content here, I wouldn't me averse to paying a small fee to keep the troll fags out even...I pay $10 a month for Easynews access and have been for almost 6 years now...so paying for it doesn't bother me as long as I get what was promised to me without hassles, innuendos and outright lies like Molly has done.

I've said it before...I think Molly is fuckin sexy as hell....and if she did do Topless stuff for members only, I would pay to join the site, as long as it was consistent content and kept in line with what was advertised. None of the bullshit where she shows tit in one set, then promises to show more the next set only to find she doesn't show ANYTHING...and that's if it's not some archive bullshit from 6 years ago pulled out because she's either too lazy, too cheap or too fuckin stupid to notice that WE will notice. It's almost like if I buy a new car based upon the manufacturers promise that it's a new version of a classic, kinda like they did with the Mustang...but when I get to the dealer, it's a 1972 POS, but the dealer says "hey, we never released that color model before so it really is a new re-release"..I'd shove that entire car up his ass before yanking my money back out his wallet because that is fraud.....she's doing no different.

I like this girl, I WANT this girl..LOL...and I want to see her be what she has the potential to be. If all she did was tease, I could accept that and I might groan a little, but I wouldn't bad mouth her. Unfortunately, IMO, she has and is deliberately misleading her customers through not-so-clever wordplay coupled with unfulfilled promises and questionable busniness practices that lends itself more to scam, theft and fraud than it does to just bad web mastering. It's deliberate misrepresentation and theft and it's just wrong. Do it or don't do it, but don't fuckin lie about it and take peoples money...I've got a wife for that!
Drnono
Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm
It's a very good point you make. Peachez has indeed moved things along and kept her fans interested by upping the levels. My only point there was that when she was not topless, guys were saying when she goes topless I'll join. Now she's blowing guys, I hear, when she screws guys I'll join.

Interesting point for fans of Molly to note, recently I legally purchased a couple of her advertised web cam shows. I have pretty much every program to play stuff on and none of them worked to play it. The files were very small as well, and not the long file I was expecting.

Complained to CCBill and never heard back from them or the web site. Not that either of those things will surprise many.

I'd love to find the bottom line on Molly's real involvement with the site now. All this, let's say, over zealous advertsing each new set gets may only be some nasty web dude and not really the model at all. From the private material I've gathered over the years, I'd say models don't always have that big a say in "their" sites. So while we blame Molly for the Molly site, we maybe should just be blaming the Molly site owner.

But ending, I wish too she'd just get on with it, be real topless, open and up front and at last reward her fans. They have been patient enough. Over the years they've paid enough too. But if she moved her site to topless tomorrow, we'd see posts saying I'll join when she shows nude the next day.
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 13, 2008 11:27 pm
I wouldn't flame you for what you said, I agree with most of it. My
complaint was just that I always fell for the webmasters Exaggerations
of the picture sets. Probably deep down, I knew it wasn't going to be really see through, but It was just the hopefullness of "maybe" that
strung me along. That was years ago, and honestly, at this point I
really don't care if she does do nude now, my interest has waned for
her. Don't get me wrong, I'd download any nude pics for free, but
she won't get anymore of my money. I probably spent 300.00 dollars
on her sets through the years, and I feel foolish for it now, because it
never got me anything , other then some fairly high quality pics.
The one thing that always peaked my interest, was when they were
showing a bit of that "catalog" that she modeled clothes for. They always
showed tiny pictures, but it looked like her sheerest of ever pics. I
was always hoping to find the full size pictures of those.....anyone remember that Catalog?
TheApostate
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 14, 2008 12:53 am
...I think you've all gotten right to the heart of the questions surrounding Molly Online and so I thank you for the very interesting discussion. I can only add that the mostly uninspired content might not bother me so much if it weren't for the spam-like HYPE that is USED to try and SELL each SET (you doubtlessly know what I mean). Whether that's the WM's or Molly's responsiblity (or both) I don't know, but I wish someone would dial it back a little.
maxblue
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm
I vote for blaming the WM. Seems to me twice now he has promised new websites with new and hotter Molly matierial, and the websites have never opened. Eyes-only-online.com. Teased us with that one for a year. And Saintlouishotties.com, which still promises 'coming soon' on the home page.

Maybe his day job is as a politician!

The three great lies of American culture:

1. 'It's not about the money ...'
2. 'Your phoine call is very important to us.'
3. "Molly like you've never seen her before!'
Drnono
Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2008 2:40 pm
3. "Molly like you've never seen her before!'

Would this be without the broken promises and lies.
gibsonsst
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 14, 2008 5:17 pm
Very intelligent and interesting discussion, which I agree is right on point.

From the beginning, with her Queen Molly, King, Queen, Prince and Scribe yahoo groups (which I am still am member of) her or her WB master has made promises that were never kept.

Still, I too have spent hundreds of dollars on Molly's old zip sets, where you would get an older on free if you bought the current set. (Long before I knew about this site and others like it) And even though I knew I was paying for sets that did not show any nudity, I bought them anyway because Molly is hot. But when she or her WM started offering the same set with “new” unpublished photos, I stopped buying them, since they were just the same photos with a different pose or smile.

That being said, I think the WM is just trying to cash in on the molly name with "new" old photos which is why I had no problems uploading hundreds of sets, which subsequently made the WM mad. Maxblue's point about eyes-only-online and stlouishotties.com is exactly right, keep teasing to make "her fans" want more, which would never be delivered.

Finally as far as the posters who say they will join once Molly or Peachez takes the next step, I would be willing to bet there are 1000's of people who do not know about sites like this and are waiting to join their favorite model's site once a they cross an arbitrary line, we just don’t know those peoples since they haven’t found this board. With the members here, we follow the old saying "Why buy the cow, when the milk is free" but in return the good posters contribute something else someone may want, so it remains somewhat fair.

I consider myself lucky to be a member of this fine forum, where I can find a ton on new material everyday, not everybody feels the same way or knows about it.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Nov 14, 2008 6:33 pm
Interesting posts guys!

I think a lot of Molly's problems are not of her doing but more so of her WM.

Her WM clearly knows very little about running an online Business and Marketing.

Her website is appalling and very badly laid out. Sadly I have come to the conclusion like some of you here have also. Molly's input into her site seems to be limited to say the least.

It is a shame really when you look at models like Peachez who clearly understands her fans and tries to give them what they want. Molly fans feel exploited and ripped off..

Shame she could have been a serious web model making some decent $$ if she hooked up with a serious WM and Photographer.
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 16, 2008 1:49 pm
If you had a model who put a former webmaster in jail would you let her decide anything?!?

I gotta give her all the credit, it's always been said she thinks very highly of herself.