Author
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Nov 16, 2008 6:51 pm
tfh wrote:
If you had a model who put a former webmaster in jail would you let her decide anything?!?

I gotta give her all the credit, it's always been said she thinks very highly of herself.

That "former webmaster" put himself in jail for shooting CP.
vascodegamo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 28, 2008 5:50 pm
I think Molly still has it by looking at her new pics like the one below. She is going more in the direction we all want. However, I don't think she can continue this for long and still maintain fan interest. Now, if she started going in a direction like Peaches, well, then we will have something. Also, she could do a lot with some videos. I think it is now or never for her.
rollerderbyking
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 29, 2008 1:15 am
wow thats sexy as hell ^ thanks for posting it!
anyone got the complete zip? is she still releasing anything?
eponymous69
Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2008 2:52 am
That's a really great new picture. I hope she keeps to this high standard from now on. Thanks a lot.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2008 3:25 pm
How can you tell the difference between unreleased and new photos?
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm
A very good point, got me thinking. No definitive answer to your question, but...I recon the photo posted by vascodegamo leads to thinking the pic might be three-to-four months ago.

I'm not sure why. Just the setting on a cheap looking bed, when her past shoots were at (some times) exotic locations i.e. Mexico.

I maybe be wrong.

Daz
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2008 7:18 am
I still think if she goes out and buys a second facial expression she could go another 2-3 years. hehe

That's the only boob shot in that set, although there were a couple 'peeks' if I remember correctly, she's in the habit of one good shot/set.... wonder where she learned that.... Steph, Missy, Jen, Alisa, Patty......
eponymous69
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2008 10:47 am
tfh wrote:
I still think if she goes out and buys a second facial expression she could go another 2-3 years. hehe

That's the only boob shot in that set, although there were a couple 'peeks' if I remember correctly, she's in the habit of one good shot/set.... wonder where she learned that.... Steph, Missy, Jen, Alisa, Patty......

Well one good shot is better than nothing I suppose.
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2008 4:54 pm
dazdaz wrote:
A very good point, got me thinking. No definitive answer to your question, but...I recon the photo posted by vascodegamo leads to thinking the pic might be three-to-four months ago.

I'm not sure why. Just the setting on a cheap looking bed, when her past shoots were at (some times) exotic locations i.e. Mexico.

I maybe be wrong.

Daz

No, I think your right. These pictures don't have the full blown
look of the early pictures. These are almost like they were done
in someones basement. No high end props or anything like the
original pics.
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2008 6:46 pm
whomever shot these, obviously forgot to FOCUS THE FUCKING CAMERA!

That grainy look is for picture frame filler pics when you buy them off the shelf...not for people who are paying to see some fuckin tit...
noshit
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2008 11:02 pm
Yeah, even the old webmaster said they were shot with
"soft focus" which was just an excuse for pictures with
lousy detail.
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2008 7:15 am
Don't Miss My New Releases This Week
November 29, 2008
Thank You
For Being
So VERY
Patient!

TWO
NEW
Release
ZIPs
Just
Published
For All!

Enjoy these
while you wait
for the NEW
Molly-Online.com...

New Membership Specials -

Save BIG and Avoid the Price Increase coming with NEW site!

http://www.molly-online.com/

Go NOW, or you Might Miss SOMETHING HUGE!

http://www.molly-online.com/molly2.asp?page=zipshop#new
bluelight
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 01, 2008 1:29 pm
Molly has always been great!
balloppy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 01, 2008 1:45 pm
I always check this thread. Hopefully the recent additions to her site are signs of new life.
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2008 1:49 pm
Does the girl know she doesn't have to put up a new site after every menstrual cycle?!?

I love how the ONE pic showing something just happens to be the ONE pic used to advertise each zip set.... she is such an ass. Razz I'd still do her... AND pm you the vid.