Author
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 3:41 am
Just trying to find out what happened to the Molly thread we had going. Not complaining, but since I didn't see her name in the banned models section, I assumed there were no problems with postings about her. Has something changed? Would it be possible to post a sticky for members in the future when a thread is deleted for other than spam/phising related issues? Thanks mods....
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 7:49 am
FooFoo wrote:
Just trying to find out what happened to the Molly thread we had going. Not complaining, but since I didn't see her name in the banned models section, I assumed there were no problems with postings about her. Has something changed? Would it be possible to post a sticky for members in the future when a thread is deleted for other than spam/phising related issues? Thanks mods....

you gonna right... all Molly-Threads are deleted Shocked
Monkey D. Ruffy
Very Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 22, 2008 11:02 am
No that site/model isn't restricted or banned and free to post.
It were deleted by accident due to the reconstruction of some sections.

Sorry to say that, all previous posts are gone, but feel free to start a new thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Monkey D. Ruffy
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 3:21 pm
thanks Monkey...just wanted to be sure. Love this place and don't wanna be one of those who fucks it up for everyone so better to ask politely first...LOL
dazdaz
Good Poster
Added: Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Since looking today at her site, no updates (zip shop) since 10th Oct. Confused
genius1er
Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2008 10:15 am
how is it possible to have the deleted set again ? help (i had a problem whit an external HD and i lost my personnal pics and a part from the pics i dowload)

the technician sayd that i can found the picstures whit a program but it will be long, Crying or Very sad (i hope it s right)
Added: Oct 23, 2008 12:56 pm
not molly related, but in answer to the guy who needs to recover his lost molly pics, I lost a hard drive of pics and a program called handy recovery was very helpful in getting back a lot of what I lost. when your hard drive is close to death, also found unlikely things like keeping it in the freezer overnight actually can squeeze those last couple of hours out of it. But even that only works for a while and you have the inevitable "I wish I'd backed it up."

On a molly thing - her site says it has a video of her with stickers on her boobs. Has this been released already on the old "Dave" version of the site already. I thought I had that somewhere.
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Don't Miss Molly's Sexy New Updates This Week ~ EXCLUSIVE, UNPUBLISHED, & RAW
gibsonsst
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 23, 2008 5:03 pm
The molly online threads have not been deleted, but are no longer accessible by all members.

I was a contributor to those threads and received a PM from her site admin (Dave) threatening legal action.

"If every picture you have posted of molly is not taken off of this site asap ther will be legal action!!

every rapid share file as well should be taken down to avoid legal action.

also the new site does have new content, new girls, and new pricing!!"
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2008 5:58 pm
I love it... advertising during a threat. That guy has been a loser since way back the knight/prince/king level of not showing a damn thing memberships.
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Oct 26, 2008 3:01 am
gibsonsst wrote:
The molly online threads have not been deleted, but are no longer accessible by all members.

I was a contributor to those threads and received a PM from her site admin (Dave) threatening legal action.

"If every picture you have posted of molly is not taken off of this site asap ther will be legal action!!

what a fuckin idiot. The Supreme Court has already addressed this in the US and these are NOT considered to be intellectual property so there is DICK you can do about it "DAVE" you queef sniffing moron! And how are you gonna sue our German members, or our Russian members..(LOL...that would be a sight to see)..call a National Tribunal in the Hague or some crap? Get over yourself , your cockness. You are the one who should be facing charges for false advertising and theft you sniveling fuck. We are about the only ones who even give a rat's ass about Molly and you alienate what little fan base she has left, you might as well close up and move in with pedo Gary...you douch.
mickemus
Good Poster
Added: Oct 26, 2008 8:15 am
FooFoo wrote:
gibsonsst wrote:

what a fuckin idiot. The Supreme Court has already addressed this in the US and these are NOT considered to be intellectual property so there is DICK you can do about it "DAVE" you queef sniffing moron! And how are you gonna sue our German members, or our Russian members..(LOL...that would be a sight to see)..call a National Tribunal in the Hague or some crap? Get over yourself , your cockness. You are the one who should be facing charges for false advertising and theft you sniveling fuck. We are about the only ones who even give a rat's ass about Molly and you alienate what little fan base she has left, you might as well close up and move in with < <CENSORED> > Gary...you douch.

Hahaaa, I couldn't have said it better my self! Thanks dude!
rollerderbyking
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 28, 2008 1:08 am
lol DAVE, what a douchebag
i just hope new posts of her are still to come
woperline
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 28, 2008 8:24 am
A few recent ones I found elsewhere
whip25
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 10, 2008 8:15 pm