Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 12, 2019 7:58 pm
I can't quite believe it, but Lor' has an insta account (below_the_surface_8).

She is a pretty good artist (who knew? interestingly she signs her paintings "Lorena", I always thought it was just a stage name for modeling) and has highbrow interests (perhaps less surprising), go and have a look.

let's not give her reason to regret opening up... Cool
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 12, 2019 11:32 pm
Thanks for the heads up. Indeed, lets hope a vocal minority are able to keeps their opinions to themselves and not force her to close her single online social media account.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Jan 13, 2019 6:31 pm
Thanks PWRNGR,

The insta. account looks interesting = art (some of her own paintings) and ideas. Insta. seems a bit less personal than FB. I'm a bit surprised Luca Helios didn't call her to ask the question about the availability of the paintings.

I take it that the lack of news about fresh work indicates there is less happening than we hoped for.

Re. the last FR set - less a case of 'behind the scenes' more of 'the scene behind'.
I'd better get my coat.
Added: Jan 13, 2019 6:52 pm
By asking the question in public Luca gave her an opportunity to make it known they were for sale, if that's how it is. She might be shy about doing that herself? I guess we'll have to wait and see
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 16, 2019 4:02 pm
Lor's return to GG is with us the day after tomorrow: it is of course with the pretty Czechian S@brisse and directed by Luca. This looks like a fun one, and she's never looked better; the bangs suit her well. Who knows, maybe it'll even include a drum solo?

Oh, and Lor's skirt is more than a little risqué Very Happy

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Edit.

By the way, the flick is called "2 girls one l@ke"... Luca or whoever named it has a pretty twisted sense of humour Laughing

screenshot
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 22, 2019 12:41 am
There’s s new update today (22nd) on MA.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 22, 2019 4:18 pm
Thanks V300, Lor' is looking mighty fine

screenshot

Hopefully there'll be some solo videos still to come from the last few batches of shoots.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 28, 2019 4:54 pm
Good news, again courstesy of Luc@ Smile

screenshot

Couple of short video clips posted on his inst@gram, so I'm assuming shooting is underway!

Smile Smile
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 04, 2019 7:52 pm
There's an update on FR today, a video as part of their B!k!n! C0llecti0n. It has the "interesting" alternative title of "Sp@n!sh Slut We@rs Micr0 B!k!n"
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 05, 2019 2:58 am
Laughing Looks like someone over there has taken a creative writing class Laughing
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Mar 20, 2019 2:26 pm
S*brisse posted some short video clips on her insta' 3 days ago. They look like the intro to another g/g video with Lor' in the usual 'art' house style.

edit - October 22nd - pic from Sab's insta' posted here by marco13 - it's from that shoot.
Added: Mar 24, 2019 8:32 am
Lor' is a "sp@nish QU€€N" in a new pic set coming over at s€x@art, apr 2

screenshot
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 28, 2019 2:48 pm
F-R00m release from today is the picture set of the previously released video "b0dysuit c0ll€ction 01", now called "Sp@n1sh ass 1n th0ng b0dysu1t"

screenshot
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 28, 2019 6:08 pm
Nice, thanks PWRNGR.
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Mar 30, 2019 12:26 am
Thanks PWRNGR,

new video with S*brisse to be released April 5th by S/art.