Author
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Jun 29, 2019 1:37 pm
Man, finally, some new content, i'm looking forward to see it, specially the "x" set. Very Happy
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 01, 2019 10:02 am
is that really new?? really happy to see new content!Very Happy
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jul 01, 2019 1:29 pm
Marco - Todays m3t-@r7 release "1n s1lk" was shot on the same set as the 2017 m-@rtx release "r3memb3r y0ur sm311", so it's at least two years old, maybe more. But it's new to us, so we can't really complain can we.

In any case, the set is a nice one, I especially like Lor's look here, with the tied up hair and heavyish bush, super sexy in my opinion. Very Happy

screenshot

Twisted Evil

/edit/ the ma-x release coming later is newish I think?
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 02, 2019 4:15 pm
Wink thanks PWRNGR
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jul 05, 2019 11:19 am
Confirmation of a video version of "Lust Fu11 C0rs€t", coming at m@-X maybe a week later than the pic set? Shot by Luca as you might have guessed.

screenshot

Very Happy

Should be good! Cool
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jul 09, 2019 2:55 pm
Pic set of the previously released video "anal coll€ct1on 2" is out today over at F1tt1ng-R00m, with the alternative title "H0t @nal Que Pasi0n"

screenshot

Now, I will point this out against my better judgement, but I can't help myself: here is a comparison between todays FR00m release, shot well over a year ago, with the recently shot "lust fu11 c0rset"

screenshot

I know, it's bad manners to comment on a womans weight, and certainly I don't wish to begin any kind of speculations about the reasons why, but I think it's worth it to recognize just how fine she looks with a couple of extra kilograms. Not that she didn't look good when she was skinnier, but she's just stunning now:

screenshot

is "bootylicious" a word people still use? No, I didn't think so... Surprised Very Happy
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 10, 2019 2:42 pm
Very Happy totally agree with you!!
yayokb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 13, 2019 12:13 am
i am so happy she looks better. Smile
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jul 20, 2019 7:51 am
She has appeared on FJ this morning, a set called The Ch€€ky €hef.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jul 20, 2019 9:51 am
Thanks! Very Happy
benetnash
Good Poster
Added: Jul 20, 2019 10:03 pm
It seems that this "new" set was created way too long ago. However, i never imagened we could see (even on this day) a set like that again.

I was pretty sure they ran out of old pictures. Anyway, i'm glad to see she's looking gorgeous as always.
yayokb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 17, 2019 11:54 pm
any new lesbian content from her might be old too. Sad she needs to work with Sabrisse again, they're wonderful together. Smile
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Aug 30, 2019 8:32 am
New release at F-R today called "Sp@n1sh w0man 1s a nyl0n @ddicted" (sic). It's of course the video version of the previously released "st0ckings c0llection" picture set:

screenshot

I think these captures might explain why Lor' doesn't post selfies on her IG page Very Happy Laughing

The video itself is one you won't want to miss: tantalizing first half with an explosive ending, it leaves little to be desired.
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 30, 2019 9:13 am
Nice! Thanks for the heads up, PWRNGR, much appreciated.
yayokb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 30, 2019 12:27 pm
What is her IG? I think I've seen it before but I forgot her username.