Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 09, 2024 6:14 pm
Jewelz Blu, Leigh Raven - Mistress Baby's Birthday Celebration: Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux

screenshot

It's Mistress Baby's birthday and she invited Mistress Jewelz Blu to celebrate along with her by playing with an eager and masochistic servant. Pretty boy Sage Roux is eager to fulfill any and all of the demands of these two perfect Princesses. First, he is bound with his hands behind his back and suspended in the air, leaving full access to his cock and balls. Birthday balloons decorate his cock while he floats helplessly, and Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu take turns tormenting him with zaps of electricity and slaps from a crop. His cock is then decorated in clothespins before having hot wax poured and sprayed all over his tender skin. Servant Sage is made to wors hip Mistress Blu's feet before being tag teamed by these two sadistic princesses who want nothing more than to fill up his hole, taking turns fucking his ass. Eager to please, Sage takes both of his Mistresses' cocks at the same time while enduring even more hot candle wax. Finally, Sage is made to watch his Mistresses pleasure themselves while waiting helplessly for his turn. Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu agree to allow Sage to cum before feeding it to him. They leave him in his own mess while he sings happy birthday alone covered in spit and cum..

Release Year: 06.12.2023
Genre: Dildo, Pussy Licking, CBT, Anal, Cumshot, Clothespins, Strapon, Zapper, Masturbation, Boot Licking, Spitting, Gloves, Stockings, Femdom, Caning, Pegging, Handjob, Bondage, BDSM, Suspension, Wax, Vibrator, Anal Fingering
Director: Leigh Raven
Cast: Jewelz Blu, Leigh Raven, Sage Roux

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 4.56 GB
Duration: 01:04:16
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

LyjC43kqId9O4fu306I5.mp4
LyjC43kqId9O4fu306I5.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 09, 2024 8:53 pm
Full Weight Productions - Introducing Avery & April to FWP

screenshot

Avery and April make a dynamic duo. They're both stunningly beautiful. They're both scarily intense. Neither has ever squashed before this shoot and they BROUGHT it. It's as if they've been doing this for a decade. Matt left this shoot more sore than almost any other shoot in the history of FWP.
In this video you'll see the 450+ lb Avery and 200+ lb April take takes wrecking Matt on the sofa. They finish him off with some doubled up squashing and bouncing.

Genre: trampling, squashing, buttdrop, ssbbw
Cast: Full Weight Productions

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:07:12
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

99rzX8GFdIdC6TA9HKZf.mp4
99rzX8GFdIdC6TA9HKZf.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 09, 2024 11:30 pm
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Flattening Him on the Mattress

screenshot

Big drops, little drops... Avery & April dish them and their full weight in this epic video of smashing and smothering action. You'll see double drops, double sitting, smothering, and more. While Avery is twice as heavy as April... April's giant booty nearly breaks Matt in half with her epic drops. This shoot pushed him to his limit.

Genre: trampling, ssbbw, squashing, buttdrop

screenshot

FileSize: 262.5 MB
Duration: 00:08:58

DOWNLOAD:

ENrSZMKGaVPLTR9Y0jHL.mp4
ENrSZMKGaVPLTR9Y0jHL.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 2:15 am
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Try To End Matt

screenshot

You'll start by seeing the big bellied Avery and luscious April weigh in before they absolutely destroy Matt.
Next April starts out with some intense trampling. She's not the heaviest model... but she still uses her 200+ lb body in a dangerous way. She acts as if she's a skinny girl the way she walks around and jump on him carelessly.
Once he mercies... it's not like he's relieved of his duties. Next up Avery steps her 450+ lb wide body up onto him nearly breaking his ribs.
They wrap up with some heavy duty floor sitting. It starts with Avery flopping her juicy booty full weight down onto Matt's throat essentially him. As if that wasn't intense enough... Avery stepped up onto his belly. He noted that this was one of the most intense positions he ever found himself in. Then Avery wanted to try and pop some beachballs on him. These girls don't mess around, though. You have April climbing on Avery's back and sitting on her lap all while this poor beach ball and little man tried to stay intact.
Eventually April starts trampling his belly while Avery's still sitting on the ball on his chest. Wouldn't you know... the ball pops and Avery come crashing down full weight onto his tired body.

Genre: buttdrop, ssbbw, trampling, squashing

screenshot

FileSize: 395.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:00

DOWNLOAD:

SftMFUlnrrx0BG2lEzHW.mp4
SftMFUlnrrx0BG2lEzHW.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 5:03 am
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Feast in Bed While Smashing Him

screenshot

The last thing Matt needs at this point is MORE weight on his tired body. After a long day of filming, Avery and April were "starving." They asked if they could chow down on the Doritos, cupcakes, and donuts that I brought while smashing me in bed. I thought it'd be easy enough to handle with that soft mattress. I was wrong. They shoveled thousands of calories into their mouths getting heavier and heavier while my chest cavity got flatter and flatter. The weight really wore me down to a point where there were tremendously sharp pains in my chest. I wanted to tap so badly but I didn't want to interrupt the amazing feast and joy these luscious, amazing women were enjoying on top of me. It's quite the exciting experience... to be trapped beneath such impressive women while they gorge on food.
This was an epic one!

Genre: ssbbw, buttdrop, trampling, squashing

screenshot

FileSize: 263.6 MB
Duration: 00:08:54

DOWNLOAD:

MFicR6bg2doXzI2rLXJp.mp4
MFicR6bg2doXzI2rLXJp.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 7:47 am
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Demolish Him on the Board

screenshot

When two heavy women want to throw their weight around on the hard board... we know someone's in trouble. Not only are the wooden boards that we use strained... but so, too, are the bones. The wooden board is extremely unforgiving. As a seat, your back cracks like rice crisps. The pressure builds all the way up to your eye balls. Your ears pop and the vessels in your eyes burst. Your lungs deflate with no hope of re-inflating until the massive goddess (or goddesses) choose to get up. It's an intense and scary position to find oneself in.
In this video, Avery and April take turns dropping their beautiful bodies on him as he grunts and moans. The finish him off with some double sitting and drops. The back to back position is about as brutal as it gets.

Genre: ssbbw, trampling, squashing, buttdrop

screenshot

FileSize: 237.6 MB
Duration: 00:08:06

DOWNLOAD:

IrubxhhcfJR7m0hmjhkB.mp4
IrubxhhcfJR7m0hmjhkB.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 1:23 pm
Full Weight Productions - Balloons Don't Stand a Chance Against BigmommaKat

screenshot

Watch the glorious 600+ lb BigmommaKat pop balloons with her massive ass on top of Flat Pat's chest, belly, face, and neck.

Genre: trampling, squashing, ssbbw, buttdrop

screenshot

FileSize: 108.8 MB
Duration: 00:04:54

DOWNLOAD:

TeRmZKXoWZvxNS3pqJFi.mp4
TeRmZKXoWZvxNS3pqJFi.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 6:55 pm
Madam Director - Two Quick Bisexual Encouragement Milkings

screenshot

Sometimes I like to milk my boyfriend, Ben, before his date nights. I like the thought of draining his balls before making him hook up with guys. It�s extra sadistic to make him do gay things for me after he�s cum and isn�t as horny. I know that he�s going to suck dick for me tonight anyway because he knows that it turns me on. I love threesomes, but the threesomes that I have with my boyfriend are not exactly typical. My boyfriend is not allowed pussy. With me, he is only allowed to cum with my hand. Regular sex just bores me, but I get excited by watching him do gay things. Sometimes I participate in the threesomes, but oftentimes I just sip watch, and comment. The watching really gets me off. I always tell my boyfriend when he�s doing a good job and encourage him with a lot of positivity. My boyfriend is such a good boyfriend and knows just what I like to see. (8:30 long)
Two cumshots!

Clip Contains: Madam Director, Lola, Ben Dylan, Handjobs, Female Domination, Encouraged Bi

screenshot

Genre:N/AN/A
Description:N/A

Format: mp4
Size: 982.44 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:30

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Madam Director - Two Quick Bisexual Encouragement Milkings.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Madam Director - Two Quick Bisexual Encouragement Milkings.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 7:26 pm
Femdom_Full Weight Productions - BigmommaKat Smothers Pat on the Bed

screenshot

We've been getting a lot of requests for some soft surface squashing and smothering. BigmommaKat decided it was time to push Pat's limits on the bed. She actually enjoyed this a lot since the soft surface allowed Pat to handle or 600 lb body for more than a few seconds before nearly breaking under her.
She sits on his face, full weight, while she snacks. She bounces on his face. She does flying belly drops right onto his head. She straddles his head. She does a little leg scissoring. She sits on the back of his head.

Genre: ssbbw, squashing, buttdrop, trampling

screenshot

FileSize: 248.7 MB
Duration: 00:11:18

DOWNLOAD:

F2ZWd9y4Cjoeb4I4nZBF.mp4
F2ZWd9y4Cjoeb4I4nZBF.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 9:19 pm
Femdom Cag15 Sadistic Playtime - Scissored And Facesat

screenshot

Description: So charming but also scary - Gloria seems almost like a succubus, seducing Duncan between her legs and slowly sucking out his energy with her trained, strong legs and her big buttocks.
Czech dominatrix seems to enjoy this past time way more than her male-toy is. Gloria pins him, squashes his face and submerges into her dominant mode as she squeezes him more and more. Duncan's face quickly changes colour to Gloria's amusement. But this beautiful, strong succubus wants more - she wants him to scream for her. Oh, Gloria always gets what she wants! Czech vixen makes Duncan tap with her full-weight ass smothering, reversed headscissors, figure four, breast smothering, foot chokes and her favorite front headscissors. Watching her at work is exciting but also a bit frightening!

screenshot

Genre:N/AN/A
Description:N/A

Size: 1.14 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:19:42

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Femdom_CAG15 Sadistic Playtime - Scissored and Facesat.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_CAG15 Sadistic Playtime - Scissored and Facesat.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 10, 2024 9:50 pm
Femdom_Full Weight Productions - BigmommaKat Smothering & Foot Worship with Little Bulldog

screenshot

Who doesn't like seeing the beautiful 600+ lb BigmommaKat roll around on top of a 140 lb man as she smothers the life out of him. The size comparisons are incredible in this video. She wraps the video up by shaving her heavy feet in his face him to worship them.

Genre: squashing, trampling, buttdrop, ssbbw

screenshot

FileSize: 208.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:33

DOWNLOAD:

BjE1gTfIgMARcUEWoRUW.mp4
BjE1gTfIgMARcUEWoRUW.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 11, 2024 3:11 am
Christmas Pegging For A Good Boy

screenshot

She uses a strap-on to fuck him in sideways, missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl.

screenshot
screenshot

Genre: feet.workship, erotic.goddess.christina, goddess.christina, edging.games, iwantclips.com, gooning, solo.female, virgin.humiliation, cbt.instruction, femdom.pov, mesmerize, sensual.domination, joi.encouragement, brat.girls, cock.and.ball.torture, goddess.worship, clips4sale.com, orgasm.control, cum.countdown, edging, financial.domination, tease.and.denial, jerk.off.instruction, verbal.humiliation, no.sex, non.nude, cum.eating.instructions, ruined.orgasm, 1080p, fake.tits, high.heels, cuckold, redhead, tease, femdom, solo, 720p, bikini, hd, mega.pack, fetish, ****.bi, pillow.humping.instruction, chastity

Size: 201.11 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:17:10

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Christmas pegging for a good boy.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Christmas pegging for a good boy.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 11, 2024 5:58 am
Marcy - Little Male Only Good For Foot Worship For Giantess 4k

screenshot

Description: Fun Size Frank is so poor and never has money. He is basically useless! So, Marcy makes him sit under her feet and worship them while she thinks of a way to put him to use. She looks at this little loser and figures out the perfect thing for him. He will be her toilet! That�s how he will eat and drink. That will be what he is good at. She is so much bigger than him. He is a little bitch. She towers over him, and he is so scared. He knows this will be his fate now. A human toilet.

screenshot

Size: 1.48 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:11:08

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Marcy - Little Male Only Good for Foot Worship for Giantess 4K.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Marcy - Little Male Only Good for Foot Worship for Giantess 4K.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 11, 2024 8:20 am
Femdom_Full Weight Productions - Hard Surface Facesitting with BigmommaKat

screenshot

One of the hardest places to survive on this planet would have to be under the ass of a 600 lb woman for prolonged periods of time. Especially when they derive pleasure from your suffering.
Pat's a tough guy but he is pushed well beyond his limits a number of times in this video.
As for BigmommaKat... she looks bigger and more beautiful than ever

Genre: squashing, trampling, buttdrop, ssbbw

screenshot

FileSize: 230.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

DOWNLOAD:

6ewQitykEW83IfjREQId.mp4
[url=https://tezfiles.com/file/f921812c167ef/6ewQitykEW83IfjREQId.mp4]6ewQitykEW83IfjREQId.mp4[/url
Dindr2
Added: Mar 11, 2024 2:14 pm
Sex and SPH JOI with Professor Penny Barber

screenshot

Professor Penny Barber is more than happy to trade grades for sexual favors, IF the young man in question is cute enough and, more importantly, big enough. If what he has in his pants impresses her enough it won't really matter what he has in his head. Her newest candidate for boytoy of the semester, Sam. has an honor roll face but Penny is very disappointed when she makes him unbutton his pants to reveal a D- cock.Penny takes out her annoyance by humiliating the wannabe stud for his inadequate dick. She even makes him fetch a ruler so she can find out exactly how little he is down there. Professor Barber might not have gotten the plaything she was hoping for but she can still amuse herself with mocking him. Verbal humiliation is always more fun when your sitting on your target's face so Penny makes him strip totally naked and lie down facing up. Once Penny has Sam pinned beneath her for some smothering pussy worship she promises to tell every girl in his class exactly how tiny his cock is!Ever since the day Professor Barber made you drop your pants in her office, she has kept your tiny cock a secret in exchange for total obedience. You grade her papers, run her errands, and do any other task she feels is beneath her. Your only reward is the occasional glimpse up her skirt or a pair of dirty panties to sniff. Professor Barber also likes to make you work naked so she can tease your little dick and laugh when you get a boner.Sometimes she makes you jerk-off before she lets you start your chores. She claims it is to help you focus but she really just likes how much it embarrasses you to play with yourself in front of her. Professor Barber might give you a pair of wanking panties as a treat but treats from her are just a humiliation trap waiting to be sprung.

Genre: JOI, MILF, Femdom, Straight, Face Sitting, Sex, Cumshot, SPH, Big Tits
Cast: Penny Barber, Sam Solo

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:27:07
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

1QaKBV96LBAjqZM3FVak.mp4
1QaKBV96LBAjqZM3FVak.mp4