Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 11, 2024 7:48 pm
Ava - Bikini Brat Has Beta Boy Rub Baby Oil On Big Bubble Butt

screenshot

Dani is in the other room doing dishes, but Ava NEEDS him to come rub oil on her right now so that she can go to the beach. He asks if he can come with her. What the fuck kind of question is that?! LOL Why would a hot girl dare to be caught in public with a puny little loser like him?! So, Dani asks another dumb question. He asks if he can be let out of chastity while she is away because he is getting really sore. Dani rubs oil all over her while he sits in pain with a throbbing dick. He knows he is going to miss her so much when she is gone. He just wants to be let out so bad. But its not up to him. Ava makes sure she teases him before leaving. LOL Pure agony. Now time for Dani to go to work. BYE LOSER!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1.18 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:11:10

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Ava - Bikini Brat has Beta Boy Rub Baby Oil on Big Bubble Butt.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Ava - Bikini Brat has Beta Boy Rub Baby Oil on Big Bubble Butt.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 4:07 am
Kaiia Eve Vs Jay West

screenshot

Jay West is feeling really confident coming in to this match now that he has had his first victory against Charlotte Sartre. Jay seems the think he can man handle petite tatted out girls and today he gets to test himself against another petite tatted out model. Please welcome Kaiia Eve. She's a cute Blond babe with a natural feminine body that is accented with beautiful tattoo art. She's also a sassy brat who will crush your balls if you aren't fast enough. Jay West finds out very quickly that his dick and balls are going to be in constant jeopardy. Kaiia Eve is merciless with Jay's Iron Balls. She knees them, punches them, grabs them, twists them. She does extreme CBT that only Jay West could handle. However, even with all that CBT, Jay still keeps his head in the game. This match is close and goes to decision. The Winner fucks the loser's ass and drains them by making them cum hard. Winner does verbal humiliation and uses the loser for their pleasure to get their own winner orgasm out.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:49:29

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Kaiia Eve vs Jay West.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Kaiia Eve vs Jay West.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 8:11 am
Femdom Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled

screenshot

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

screenshot

Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:09:51

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_Becky - Strapped Down and Straddled.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_Becky - Strapped Down and Straddled.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 10:50 am
Femdom Ladyannabelle666 - Pegging Tinder Date

screenshot

I went on a date with this man, but he didn't look like the photo on the app, and his dick was terrible, so I decided to fuck him strongly with my cock.

screenshot

Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:12:51

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Femdom_LadyAnnabelle666 - PEGGING TINDER DATE.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Femdom_LadyAnnabelle666 - PEGGING TINDER DATE.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 3:14 pm
Miss Gabriella - Teasing, Edging, Facesitting & Creampie By 2b Cosplay Goddess In Thigh High Leather Boot

screenshot

Miss Gabriella is dressed as 2B from Nier Automata. She sits on her slave's face and fucks herself with a dildo. After unlocking her slave, she jerks him off to get him hard and fucks him until he cums inside her.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 657.05 MB
Duration: 00:19:40

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Miss Gabriella - Teasing, Edging, Facesitting & Creampie by 2B Cosplay Goddess in Thigh High Leather Boot.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Miss Gabriella - Teasing, Edging, Facesitting & Creampie by 2B Cosplay Goddess in Thigh High Leather Boot.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 5:56 pm
Mistress Baby's Birthday Celebration - Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux

screenshot

It�s Mistress Baby�s birthday and she invited Mistress Jewelz Blu to celebrate along with her by playing with an eager and masochistic servant. Pretty boy Sage Roux is eager to fulfill any and all of the demands of these two perfect Princesses. First, he is bound with his hands behind his back and suspended in the air, leaving full access to his cock and balls. Birthday balloons decorate his cock while he floats helplessly, and Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu take turns tormenting him with zaps of electricity and slaps from a crop. His cock is then decorated in clothespins before having hot wax poured and sprayed all over his tender skin.
Servant Sage is made to worship Mistress Blu�s feet before being tag teamed by these two sadistic princesses who want nothing more than to fill up his hole, taking turns fucking his ass. Eager to please, Sage takes both of his Mistresses� cocks at the same time while enduring even more hot candle wax.
Finally, Sage is made to watch his Mistresses pleasure themselves while waiting helplessly for his turn. Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu agree to allow Sage to cum before feeding it to him. They leave him in his own mess while he sings happy birthday alone covered in spit and cum.

Categories:
Anal, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Natural Tits, Birthday, Bisexual, Blond, Bondage, CBT, Circumcised, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dominatrix, Double Anal, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Hairy, Handjob, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Other Hair Color, Paddle, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Small Tits, Spanking, Spit, Straight, Strap On, Switch, Tattoo, Trimmed, White

screenshot
screenshot

Genre:paddling, strap.on, kink.com, dominatrix, spit, corset, braces, cunnilingus, denial, 2on1, interview, riding.crop, orgasm.denial, male.completion, prostate.massage, mkv, suspension.bondage, pegging, birthday, blue.hair, feet, cuffs, humiliation, suspension, stockings, hd, cumshot, masturbation, bondage, handjob, threesome, hardcore, face.sitting, 720p, wax, ffm, alt, dildo, toys, fingering, tattoo, tease, femdom, bdsm, mistress.baby, leigh.raven, bondage.male, heavily.tattooed, hitachi.magic.wand, double.anal.penetration, x265.reencode, double.domination, strap.on.blowjob, balloon.popping, 2023.12, sage.roux, 2023, double.headed.dildo.double.fuck, hevc.reencode, jewelz.blu, loser.position, strap.on.spit.roast, female.fingering.male, legs.over.head, nylon.stockings, electric.shock, tiara, tease.and.denial, rope.bondage, balloons, electric.play, cock.tease, corporal.punishment, ponytail, balloon, male.sub, strap.on.fuck, x265, cock.and.ball.torture, neon.hair, leather.cuffs, divinebitches.com, double.domme, wax.play, alt.girl, hot.wax, gloves, transparent.dildo, realistic.dildo, jelly.dildo

Size: 4.56 GB
Duration: 01:04:16

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Mistress Baby's Birthday Celebration - Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Mistress Baby's Birthday Celebration - Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 8:43 pm
Natalya And Riley - Smother Box Tryout

screenshot

Natalya and Riley want to try out the smother box. They strap a slave into the bondage and pump its head into position with the air pump. The girls both tease the slave with their asses before smothering him with them. The slave is locked in chastity and Riley has the key. He is very miserable. The girls get a very good seal and make sure he can�t breathe. Losers are not allowed pussy and are barely allowed air. He is nothing but a seat for two beautiful girls! There is a high turnover rate for the position of human chair. Useless losers are very replaceable. Riley scolds the chair for trying to touch her. If the girls continue to be displeased, they will terminate this one and fetch another from the cage in the sorority house basement.

screenshot

Size: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:13:44

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Natalya and Riley - Smother Box Tryout.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Natalya and Riley - Smother Box Tryout.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 12, 2024 11:30 pm
Sarah Diavola - Sarah Diavola Gives Cheating Loser An Ultimatum

screenshot

Sarah Diavola & Toby Springs come back from meeting at the bar, but little does he know Sarah is friends with his girlfriend that he is trying to cheat on. Also she might have put something in his drink while at the bar. When Toby suddenly wakes up, he finds himself in a straitjacket and bound to a chair. Before he could say anything Sarah ballgagges him and tells him that she is a Dominatrix and is friends with his girlfriend that he is trying to cheat on. She goes on to tell him that she is going to give him a chance though. If he can control himself and not cum, then no one will ever have to find out about anything. However if he does cum, she will tell his girlfriend everything and better yet show her with the camera she is recording everything on.

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 674.23 MB
Duration: 00:14:44

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Sarah Diavola - Sarah Diavola Gives Cheating Loser An Ultimatum.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Sarah Diavola - Sarah Diavola Gives Cheating Loser An Ultimatum.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 13, 2024 2:16 am
The Dominated Authority Of Ashley

screenshot

In this update Ashley Ocean shows us his beautiful cock. First he is getting teased until his cock is fully erect, this way Ashley can let him beg for it to wank it. He gets his way, but just when he thinks he may not be allowed to cum at all he is wanked even harder and faster until he blast his hot cum all over the place.

screenshot

Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:20:58

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

The.Dominated.Authority.of.Ashley.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

The.Dominated.Authority.of.Ashley.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 13, 2024 5:02 am
Vivienne Lamour - Our Very Special Secret

screenshot

Latex Nun has aquired a chastised boy. We see him tied in rope bondage to a bed. She unlocks his cock and tells him of her intentions. She intends to use him as a personal sex toy. It's their little secret and he mustn't tell the priest. She plays with his big hard cock and implores him not to tell anyone. If he does he will be ex communicated from the Catholic church. She questions him on his faith as she jerks him. They must pray together as they sin in the hope that God will forgive them. She commands him to cum as she roughly jerks him and counts him down. When he fails she leaves him quivering and denied.

screenshot

Size: 530.63 MB
Duration: 00:12:01

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Vivienne Lamour - Our very special secret.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Vivienne Lamour - Our very special secret.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 13, 2024 10:34 am
Mistress Mercy, Goddess Yaz, Mistress Misha & Temptress Samantha - A Ballbusting Free For All

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 941.66 MB
Duration: 00:06:41

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

MistressMercy,GoddessYaz,MistressMisha&TemptressSamantha ABallbustingFreeForAll.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

MistressMercy,GoddessYaz,MistressMisha&TemptressSamantha ABallbustingFreeForAll.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 13, 2024 4:07 pm
Miss Xi - Perverted Teacher Honor Student 2

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 290.38 MB
Duration: 00:06:46

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Xi PervertedTeacherHonorStudent2.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Xi PervertedTeacherHonorStudent2.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 13, 2024 6:53 pm
Alika Meets New Nervous Beta House Slave

screenshot

Description: For the first time ever, you can watch how I treat a loser bitch in person. As you would expect, I put him in his place immediately. I don�t hold back with telling him what I think of his beta body and mannerisms. This nerd is obviously nervous about meeting such a hot, dominant girl but I�m happy to find just the sort of loser I like to bully. When I found out he�s still a virgin, I was so happy! It made it really easy to embarrass him. while I was laying out the rules he would have to follow. For the first time ever, you can watch how I treat a loser bitch in person. As you would expect, I put him in his place immediately. I don�t hold back with telling him what I think of his beta body and mannerisms. This nerd is obviously nervous about meeting such a hot, dominant girl but I�m happy to find just the sort of loser I like to bully. When I found out he�s still a virgin, I was so happy! It made it really easy to embarrass him. while I was laying out the rules he would have to follow.

If you�ve liked my POV clips in the past, you NEED to see how I actually treat a little bitch in person.

Published: Nov 30, 2023

Keywords: Brat Girls, Humiliation

screenshot

Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:08:29

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Alika Meets New Nervous Beta House Slave.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Alika Meets New Nervous Beta House Slave.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 13, 2024 9:39 pm
Cock Teasing With And Without Jeans

screenshot

Custom request. i wear my italian designer 1969 12cm heeled pumps leather made, i worn them a lot and the sole is quite dirty. I sit on a chair and start pressing my heels on his cock that become bigger and bigger thought his jeans. I also use his arousement to clean my sole rubbingg them a lot. I crush his cock too but i can't see it so i take his cock out by hands and i crush and rub it again until it's hard like a rock, then i stop to deny him any other pleasure. -

screenshot

Genre:boots, fetish, foot.worship, high.heels, sunglasses, hungarian, foot.fetish, 2012, cum.on.feet, male.slave, scarf, male.sub, high.heel.boots, shoe.fetish, foot.smelling, thigh.high.boots, defunct.site, orgasm.control, cuckold, wmv, handjob, cumshot, hd, stockings, blowjob, blonde, pantyhose, femdom, brunette, footjob, milking, european, mask, trampling, shoes, ballbusting, clips4sale.com, cum.on.pantyhose, masked.male, lady.zita, mistress.jenny, shoe.sniffing, heels.fetish, foot.smelling.handjob, mistress.zita, cum.on.high.heels, hungarian.language, feet.domination, deleted.videos, miss.zita, deleted.profile, pantyhose.on.head, male.watching, 17991, arons.pantyhose.fetish, clothed.female.naked.male, double.domination, cum.on.boots, masked.female, shoejob, bootjob, footjob.to.completion, foot.domination, pantyhose.footjob, pantyhose.fetish, pantyhose.domination, cock.and.ball.torture, shoes.on, lady.jenny, nylon.stockings, nylon.fetish, antscha, shoe.worship, condom.blowjob, 2.girl.shoejob, 1080p

Size: 353.72 MB
Duration: 00:07:11

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Cock Teasing With And Without Jeans.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Cock Teasing With And Without Jeans.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Mar 14, 2024 12:24 am
Madam Director - Hunter And Lola - Keyholder Facesit 4k

screenshot

Description: There is nothing sexier than sitting on a boy�s face while he�s locked up in chastity and I am wearing the key! I love to smother his face with my perfect ass and tease him while he is wearing the cock cage. I grind back and forth. I feel so strong and powerful with him beneath me like this! It�s such a huge turn-on! I stretch out my legs and tease him with my feet and pantyhose. He can feel my weight. So hot!

screenshot

Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:17

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Madam Director - Hunter and Lola - Keyholder Facesit 4K.mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Madam Director - Hunter and Lola - Keyholder Facesit 4K.mp4