Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 01, 2020 10:05 pm
Wrong House: Cookies (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning
Models: Dakota Marr

screenshot
Description: A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and violates me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!

Info file:
Size: 853 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850
Duration: 41 min 22 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 02, 2020 6:21 am
Ping Pong - Holly (19.10.2019)

Info video:
Date: 19.10.2019
Genre: BDSM, ping pong, shooting, spanking, paddling, catapult, orgasm, bondage, lezdom, slow motion

screenshot
Description: Based on the idea of my previous Catapult movie we built a similar device to shoot Holly's butts, belly and tits with ping pong balls. As a result of this game she had some lovely nice red circle patterns on her body. In the last part of the movie I also broke some ping pong paddles on her hard butts.

Info file:
Size: 1.29 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 34 min 11 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Wheel of Misfortune - Holly (21.09.2019)

Info video:
Date: 21.09.2019
Genre: BDSM, whipping, flogging, spanking, game, wheel, misfortune, bondage, tears, crying, lezdom

screenshot
Description: Since Holly was so enthusiastic about being whipped, I found out a game for her. The Wheel of Misfortune is about being whipped with four different kind of tools - like a bullwhip, a riding crop, a dragon tail and a barbed flogger. The whipping is delivered by two girls, in this case by Jessica and me, one after the other and in a batch of ten lashes each time. The wheel tells us which whip and which body part should be used. The funny thing is that when I mentioned my game idea to Holly she loved it so much that she couldn't wait to be the suffering part of it but at about 16:59 you can see her breaking point when she bursts out in tears as she suddenly realizes that this game is not such fun for her lol.

Info file:
Size: 1.34 GiB
Duration: 29 min 34 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 03, 2020 3:12 pm
Quicksand: Part 1 (2019)

Info video:
Genre: All Sex, Sex, Bondage, Twerking, Wet, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Spanking, Titty Fuck, Beach, Hotel Room, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Missionary - POV, Side Fuck, Handcuffs, Oil, Sex Toys, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Husband, Married, Big Dick, Sun Glasses, Bikini, Big Ass, Woman (20-29), Thick, Voluptuous, Caucasian, Brunette, Sandals, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Brooke Benz

screenshot
Description: Description: Beaches and dunes, curves and smiles. Miami has everything you could want on its beautiful shores. From sunburned tourists to tan untouchable goddesses, you won't regret taking a tour in the shade of arching palm trees. There are sharks, jellyfish. But what you really need to watch out for are the voracious maneaters like Brittany and Brooke Benz -- constantly on the watch for something tasty to come through their territory. They entice poor vacationing husband Chad White to venture far from his wife under the illusion of friendship and playfulness. But these two Miami hustlers have something a bit more, uh, "entertaining" planned. Just because the sun is out doesn't mean this city gets any less reckless.

Info file:
Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 30 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 03, 2020 11:14 pm
Chastity Trainer

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Bondage, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Vibrator
Models: Bunny Colby

screenshot
Description: Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.

Info file:
Size: 1.02 GiB
Duration: 14 min 10 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 04, 2020 7:24 am
Closet Play Thing (14.12.2019)

Info video:
Date: 14.12.2019
Genre: Sex, Bondage, Domination, Feet, Fetish, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Blouse, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, Voluptuous, Caucasian, Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Small Tits
Models: Alura TNT Jenson, Kiara Cole

screenshot
Description: Alura Jensen is just a typical stay at home wife.or is she? When her husband heads off to work, Alura gets to work on playing with her little toy Kiara hidden away in her suburban closet.

Info file:
Size: 577 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 30 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 04, 2020 3:37 pm
Wrong House: Pretzel (2019)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension
Models: Dakota Marr

screenshot
Description: I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and violate my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...

Info file:
Size: 809 MB
Resolution: 478 x 850
Duration: 39 min 5 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 04, 2020 11:54 pm
Role Playing (2019)

Info video:
Genre: All Sex, FFM, Sex, Threesome, Bondage, Handjob - POV, Blowjob - Double, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Gagging, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Amateur, Couples Fantasies, Girlfriend, POV, Cowgirl - POV, Doggystyle, Fuck n Lick, Missionary - POV, Reverse Cowgirl - POV, Scissoring, Sex Toys, Whip, Latex, Bubble Butt, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, High Heels, Corset, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Black Stockings, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Piercing, Nude Stockings, Small Tits, Tattoo, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick
Models: Aidra Fox & Aria Lee

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 697 MB
Duration: 33 min 11 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 05, 2020 8:14 am
Garage Bang: Shiri Allwood Greased and Hammered by Lance Hart

Info video:
Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Male Fucks TS, BDSM, Bondage, Stockings, Bareback, Ball Gag, Flogging, Handjob, Masturbation, Cum in Mouth, Cumshots
Models: Shiri Allwood, Lance Hart

screenshot
Description: Shiri Allwood breaks down outside Lance Hart's repair shop. She appeals to him for help, but all he has on his mind is her sweet, fuckable ass. He commits to fixing her car, but she has to pay him up front with sex. Shiri falls prey to his whims and finds herself with a ball gag in her mouth and tied up in his garage. Lance proceeds to take every advantage of her, cropping her, flogging her and paddling her, and using her body for his own pleasure. He unties her, only to put her on her hands and knees for a good hard fuck. Shiri can hardly contain her moans and screams, as every thrust of his hard dick in her creamy white ass sends ripples of pleasure through her body. Lance flips her onto her back and proceeds to fuck her relentlessly as she jerks her hard dick. Shiri is in total ecstasy the entire time, taking a long hard pounding from Lance. Ultimately he fucks her in a pile-driver as she shoots her load all over her own pretty face.

Info file:
Size: 1.60 GiB
Duration: 45 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 06, 2020 8:51 am
Fresh Meat - Nikki Peach in Bondage

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian
Models: Nikki Peach

screenshot
Description: Nikki is a sexy, all natural blonde who has decided to give Kink.com a chance. We wanted to get as much out of her as possible, so we throw some bondage into her Fucking Machines shoot. Once we watch her warm up her pussy with the magic wand, we stand her up, tie her hands above her head, and put the crystal palace between her legs. The fucking begins and we see Nikki become very aroused as the dildo slides in and out of her wet pussy. Sometimes we go fast and sometimes we slow it down, because every girl is different, and today we are doing it the way it will make Nikki cum the hardest. Her face shows us how stimulated she is and then she begins to start orgasming. Next we have Nikki on her back with another machine between her legs and a vibe in her hands. She stimulates her nipples before moving the vibe to her pussy, to get her closer to her next orgasm. We change up the position a little and pull one of her legs into the air and then begin fucking her again. The orgasms pour out of her, the vibe pressed against her pussy, and her moans fill the room. We have fucked her until she can no longer take the machines, and then bring out the sybian. We found out that Nikki has a fetish for aliens, so we break out the alien face for her to ride with the sybian. We get a few more orgasms out of her before the day ends.

Info file:
Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 38 min 59 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 06, 2020 5:03 pm
Punishing The Thieving Maid

Info video:
Genre: All Sex, BDSM, Bondage, POV, Brunette, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Fisting, Squirt, Cumshot
Models: Ashley Adams

screenshot
Description: Big-tit maid Ashley Adams gets caught on camera stealing from her boss, Mr.Dickemz. The only way for her to avoid getting fired or locked up is sexual submission. She agrees to serve him and is promptly tied up and sucking on his thick Latin cock. He slaps, spanks and humiliates the thieving hottie then goes ham on her wet pussy. Like a man possessed, he brutally fucks her to several screaming orgasms before finishes her off with a huge facial cumshot.

Info file:
Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 33 min 42 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 07, 2020 1:17 am
Ariel X: Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Double Penetration, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Squirting, Spanking, Handler
Models: Ariel X

screenshot
Description: Ariel X and The Pope have known each other for a long time, and things get more intense every time they meet. Ariel begins shackled to the wall with her legs spread and her arms pulled up, to ensure we get to see those glorious muscles flex when The Pope hurts her. Her body is abused in a way that only he knows how to do, and she cannot get enough. The orgasms are just as powerful as the torment, so right away, the pace is set for the day! Ariel soon finds herself bound in a doggy position that now shows off her perfect back side. The Pope works his way through several implements before choosing to use his hand as the preferred weapon of ass destruction. He switches gears for a moment, and issues a brutal bastinado. Then he moves the cane to the rest of her flesh and gives her some beautiful cane marks. The orgasms continue, and we get one of the most brutal spankings in DB history. Ariel keeps begging for it to be harder, and The Pope doesn't disappoint. It's time for the final scene and Ariel is on her back with her legs pinned back and her feet up in the air. He dishes out more torment before fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. We don't get to see double penetration often on Device Bondage, so this is a huge treat. And since it's Ariel X's gorgeous holes getting DP'd, it's just that much better.

Info file:
Size: 1.78 GiB
Duration: 49 min 42 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 07, 2020 9:19 am
Nicole Vice - high speed milking (2019)

Info video:
Genre: milking machine, bondage
Models: Nicole Vice

screenshot
Description: Remember Nicole Vice? She had a really hard time next to her experienced friend Cindy Dollar. Nicole has very sensitive nipples. We could say she is not a suitable HuCow. OR. we could just ramp up the training a bit more to get her used to the milking machines. One of the fun things to do with the electronic breast training machine is to attach goat milker cups (so nipple training instead of udder training) and turn up the speed. We told Nicole to turn up the speed to the max, and she did! It was not easy but she made it! See? She just needs more training!

Info file:
Size: 585 MB
Duration: 6 min 29 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 07, 2020 5:39 pm
Role Playing

Info video:
Genre: FFM, Sex, Threesome, Bondage, Handjob - POV, Blowjob - Double, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Gagging, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Amateur, Couples Fantasies, Girlfriend,POV, Cowgirl - POV, Teen, Small Tits, Asian, Skinny, Petite
Models: Aidra Fox, Aria Lee

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 1.38 GiB
Duration: 33 min 11 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 08, 2020 1:45 am
Blowgun - Ruby (17.08.2019)

Info video:
Date: 17.08.2019
Genre: BDSM, punching, boxing, bondage, tattoo, lezdom

screenshot
Description: Holly tries out a completely new abs workout with the help of Jessica and her boxing gloves.

Info file:
Size: 548 MB
Duration: 24 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File